Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

When you're watching Marble Hornets

Go down 
+62
ApolloTheRedSilent
Wowcomix
ramenninja13
lostnotfound
Krywk
casket
Mr. NoFace22
Zembob
Neomenia
Kadiekof
Stovetop
Black_myst
emtpmpknhed
XxD3ADNO8L3xX
NatMonsterr
level100nidoking
Vohn_exel
DevouredByChaos
KaidaX
xyzombie
Fayun
EvilRhino229
ExorcistGamer
sethlapod555
Cyanne
FreedomCaged
Lumine
flamey9371
slendermanFan13
arsenicPopsicle
Machine Gun Cynic
Eckoblade
Rythmear
Malus
Ladnek
Aciidwire
Kite
MockingJay
InheritTheEarth
Kizuna
CheckersValentine
Leviathan
KADAKism
The Slender Man
Lighthouse
re
Konaa
Mr. Jeebles
WhiteWolf
Hellebore
The Hellequin
Crusergirl
Blue Eyes
Trae
elevator_child
CuteWithoutThe
TripleDPie
Zander
Alder
altiumvidetur
SliceandDice
BlackWolf
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
re
Anxious

Current Win Points : 17

When you're watching Marble Hornets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When you're watching Marble Hornets   When you're watching Marble Hornets - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Crusergirl wrote:
Well at least he's well dressed. And he conceals his tentacles unlike some other insanity inducing monsters I can think of.

I'm looking at you Cuthulu.

you win.

just because of the stern voice i heard in my head when you did that.
Back to top Go down
http://rerahrich.com
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

Current Win Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: When you're watching Marble Hornets   When you're watching Marble Hornets - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:02 pm

I think the big reason people think it might be real is because it's on Youtube. They think it's just normal user-generated content.
Back to top Go down
Lighthouse
Untainted
Lighthouse

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: When you're watching Marble Hornets   When you're watching Marble Hornets - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:29 am

I managed to convince my mother that he is real, now she's terrified to downstairs, or to go outside at night. Anytime anything comes up missing in our house, I say, "Slendy must've took it." And, she freaks out. Tis' rather hilarious.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: When you're watching Marble Hornets   When you're watching Marble Hornets - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:24 am

Seriously? I'd never do that to my mom. Especially since she's crazy with a side of fries.

She knows about my love of MH, and I once tried to show her a few episodes. She didn't seem interested. I imagine she's thinking she doesn't want anything to do with my evil, wicked interests.

Well, it probably isn't that bad, but she probably believes that I have a sick and twisted imagination.

The apple does not fall far from the tree. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
The Slender Man
Anxious
The Slender Man

Current Win Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: When you're watching Marble Hornets   When you're watching Marble Hornets - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 3:33 am

Ive convinced several people that Slendy is real.

I remember once when i had my camera equipment with me and some old woman asked me why i had a camera, unintentionally i said "To film Slender Man"
Back to top Go down
KADAKism
Untainted
KADAKism

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: When you're watching Marble Hornets   When you're watching Marble Hornets - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:15 pm

I've shown a few people. The first was my friend. A group of us were hanging out one night, BSing and playing Halo. I looked at my friend and asked him, "have you seen Marble Hornets?" He was the only one in the group that hadn't. it was three am, so the timing was perfect. We watched all the way through 26 (this was before the second part started). What really sold it though was that another friend who knew about Slendy slipped away somewhere around #13. He's a really skinny guy. He grabbed his suit and tie from his closet, put them on and pulled a light colored pillow case over his head tight like a mask. Then he just hid in a corner and waited for us to find him. We all nearly crapped ourselves.

The second person was my Drama professor. I only ever showed her the entries with masky. But she flipped out and cleared her desk. From a sitting position too.

But yeah, even though i know it isn't real, it still terrifies me. Which is probably why i love it so much.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan
Untainted
Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: When you're watching Marble Hornets   When you're watching Marble Hornets - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:54 pm

Maybe I'm just a little dim…but when I first watched marble hornets, it took me quite a long time to figure out that it wasn't real. It was when TTA came in that I finally realized that this was just to good to be true. But it was fun being ignorant while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: When you're watching Marble Hornets   When you're watching Marble Hornets - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:03 pm

I'm jealous. That would've been insanely cool to not know it wasn't real.

The best marble hornets watching experience I ever had was watching it with a friend of mine who is usually quite unshakeable. But about halfway through her eyes were about the size of dinner plates. Shocked

It was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Kizuna
Untainted
Kizuna

PostSubject: Re: When you're watching Marble Hornets   When you're watching Marble Hornets - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:42 pm

I always knew that it was fake, but that didn't put a damper on the affect at all. I live in a suburb that's practically a forest, and right next to a park/forest/creek kinda thing. Walking to the bus downtown always takes me right next to the edge of it, and I always feel Slendy watching me. I also get really edgy watching random poor quality video now, because I keep expecting the image to glitch and the sound to go wonky and Slendy to show up in the background and yeeEAGH. *shudder*
(that being said, I think this is the coolest thing the internet has ever helped create)

I keep trying to get my friends/siblings/et al into this, but no one is interested. No
Back to top Go down
The Slender Man
Anxious
The Slender Man

Current Win Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: When you're watching Marble Hornets   When you're watching Marble Hornets - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:31 am

I love Marble Hornets.
They still scare the hell out of me now.
Back to top Go down
InheritTheEarth
Untainted
InheritTheEarth

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: When you're watching Marble Hornets   When you're watching Marble Hornets - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:39 pm

I've told my friends about it, but they're all too wimpy or too lazy to archive binge it.

Although whenever I watch MH, afterwards, I end up being really paranoid and very careful, even just walking around my house.
Back to top Go down
http://heysokol.blogspot.com/2013/04/an-introduction-of-sorts.ht
MockingJay
Anxious
MockingJay

Current Win Points : -6

PostSubject: Re: When you're watching Marble Hornets   When you're watching Marble Hornets - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:02 pm

Well, I showed it to a friend. I told him it was real, and he said "Slenderman ain't real. Pfft." After I showed him up to 39, he said "Slenderman is real..."
I never told him that it was fake, but I might later.
Back to top Go down
Kite
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: When you're watching Marble Hornets   When you're watching Marble Hornets - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:11 am

the stories I have from last summer, haha.
Back to top Go down
http://bladekindspecibi.tumblr.com
Aciidwire
Anxious
Aciidwire

Current Win Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: When you're watching Marble Hornets   When you're watching Marble Hornets - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:22 am

yesss, i agree with kite <3 SO MANY STORIES lol
Back to top Go down
http://aciidwire.deviantart.com
Kite
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: When you're watching Marble Hornets   When you're watching Marble Hornets - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:32 am

Aciidwire wrote:
yesss, i agree with kite <3 SO MANY STORIES lol
some of the best no-sleep nights ever
Edit: AND NOT IN A DIRTY WAY OKAY GUYS
Back to top Go down
http://bladekindspecibi.tumblr.com
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: When you're watching Marble Hornets   When you're watching Marble Hornets - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:38 am

I remember the first time I watched Marble Hornets. I had the lights turned off in my room and I was watching it with my headphones. I was on "Entry #19" (the one where Masky breaks into Jay's bedroom and looks into the camera) when my parents called me for dinner. Naturally, I couldn't hear because of all the distortion, so they sent my brother up. I didn't hear the door open, so he snuck up behind me and got my attention by tapping my shoulder. This was at the part where Masky got right in front of the camera and stared into it, so I threw my hand back right into his face and ran for the door, screaming. I closed it and didn't let him out until I realized it was him.

It took a while for me to live that one down. But I think it was totally worth it.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: When you're watching Marble Hornets   When you're watching Marble Hornets - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:26 am

I swear, every time a new totheark video comes out (and they usually come out in the dead of night...), there's some loud noise that makes me go "OH SHIT IT'S SLENDER MAN D:"

Not only that, but I've been paranoid the last few nights... See, I'm sleeping in our living room at the moment, and there's this huge window facing out from it. I keep thinking I'll see Slendy peeking in when I wake up.

Oh, and I also saw a person walking around on my porch the other day - when my family wasn't home. Scared me half to death. Crying or Very sad I still don't know who it was.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Anxious
Rythmear

Current Win Points : 32

PostSubject: Re: When you're watching Marble Hornets   When you're watching Marble Hornets - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:43 am

You killjoys... I always tell everyone it's real. And I make it convincing enough to be believable.
Back to top Go down
Eckoblade
Untainted
Eckoblade

PostSubject: Re: When you're watching Marble Hornets   When you're watching Marble Hornets - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:25 pm

Marble Hornets have made me incredibly paranoid at night. I keep imagining that Slendy will come and peek in my windows like in Entry #6 (And I won't have 20 bucks to give him XD)
Back to top Go down
Konaa
Observer
Konaa

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: When you're watching Marble Hornets   When you're watching Marble Hornets - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:27 pm

I seriously doubt anyone 100% thinks MH is real. There's this thing called common sense.
Back to top Go down
http://somethingtoleavebehind.blogspot.com/
MockingJay
Anxious
MockingJay

Current Win Points : -6

PostSubject: Re: When you're watching Marble Hornets   When you're watching Marble Hornets - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:03 pm

Oh, and once, I was watching Marble Hornets, and I got a phone call. I answered it, and it was just blank static, I was horrified. I panicked until my father came home and said he called me by an accident.
Back to top Go down
Eckoblade
Untainted
Eckoblade

PostSubject: Re: When you're watching Marble Hornets   When you're watching Marble Hornets - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:15 pm

MockingJay wrote:
Oh, and once, I was watching Marble Hornets, and I got a phone call. I answered it, and it was just blank static, I was horrified. I panicked until my father came home and said he called me by an accident.

If that would have happened to me, I would have thrown my phone at the wall, ran to my room, and hid under my blanket. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When you're watching Marble Hornets   When you're watching Marble Hornets - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:52 am

I watched MH through my phone while camping with my friend and her sister. My friend already knew about MH and Slenderman, so she didn't care. But her sister was terrified. Throughout the entire night of camping we threatened to send her out in to the woods to meet Slenderman, and we just fueled her paranoia even more. It was really wonderful. She didn't sleep at all that night.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

PostSubject: Re: When you're watching Marble Hornets   When you're watching Marble Hornets - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:34 pm

Thing of beauty! Congrats, sir. Why don't you join the forum?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When you're watching Marble Hornets   When you're watching Marble Hornets - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:31 pm

You're lucky...nothing odd like that happens to me, sept once it did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When you're watching Marble Hornets   When you're watching Marble Hornets - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

When you're watching Marble Hornets
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next