Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slendie RP, Anyone?

Go down 
+5
Schneematsch
Machine Gun Cynic
flamey9371
Cyanne
Foxglove
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Schneematsch
Stalked

Current Win Points : 4

Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:18 pm

Louis' mind had gone into overdrive, something that had been happening less and less lately thanks to the desk job. Still, the surge of adrenaline it sent coursing through his system wasn't worth the catalyst: the agency effectively going up in smoke. His eyes sparkled beneath his hands as possible solutions flickered past in his internal vision, created and discarded as Louis found fault with them: every angle needed to be covered to ensure no more nasty surprises. Absently, he muttered under his breath, his tongue easily forming his native German as he talked himself through every single plot, plan and scheme.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:24 pm

A low whispering met Hannah's ears as she headed down, causing her to freeze. The words were so quickly spoken, it was almost impossible to understand them. Almost. She worked out that they were German mutterings, making the only source Louis' lips. She called out his name gently.
Back to top Go down
http://coldforest.tumblr.com/
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:49 pm

Louis frowned, his thoughts whirling away from him as the barest whisper reached his ears. With a small sigh, he folded his legs, clasping his hands over his knees as he raised his glittering eyes to meet Hannah's. He smiled, his irises darkening as his incisors glinted; his cheekbones cast shadows across his pale skin, accenting his angular features.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:34 pm

Sensing the reemergence of Louis, Luminen's thoughts race but he keeps them to himself.
"Looks like the one whose agency you blew up, has risen." informing the Slender Man.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:54 pm

Hannah ran her fingers through her messy hair awkwardly. After all of this mess, Louis still looked immaculate, while Hannah was positive she looked like she'd been dragged through a hedge backwards. "Are you okay?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:10 pm

Louis inclined his head slightly, steepling his fingers as his face was shrouded in further shadow, his eyes becoming empty sockets of shade as his grin widened, all the more bitter. 'Just dandy, thank you.'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:14 pm

She shuddered minutely. Something was definitely wrong in that head of his. "Well, good.." She trailed off, shifting uncomfortably under his gaze. In an effort to escape his eyes, Hannah strode through the living room quickly, heading to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:33 pm

Louis unfolded himself silently, stretching with all the elegance of a dancer, before padding through after Hannah. His heart gave a little skip as his fingers lingered absently over his tie, undecided whether to adjust the knot yet again. He angled his head slightly, watching Hannah's retreating back as shadows added length to his already spindly limbs. He could sense a presence much like that of the Slender Man, but an all together more different one. He frowned, slender brows angling over his perfectly sculpted nose. And so the plot thickens. He gave a little internal shrug, as long as this one wasn't determined to rip his mind apart as well, he wasn't going to complain.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:34 pm

Snapping his fingers, a brush appears in the kitchen that Hannah is heading towards, with a note reading "Be careful, my dear"
Luminen is wary of Louis, who seems to be consumed in his self-depreciation. While he has hope and is its incarnation, he is not blind to the effect that such a disaster can have on the mind.

He hopes he is merely being overly paranoid, for Louis was helping Hannah and seemed to be a good man. Only time will tell, but for now, Luminen is occupied talking to the Slenderman
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:32 pm

Hannah swallowed hard, hearing Louis follow after her. She resisted the urge to flee, trying to convince herself that he meant no harm. Scooping up the hair brush on the island, she brushed the note to one side before dragging the brush through her locks, wincing when it caught a knot..
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Louis stepped through the door to the kitchen, eyes sweeping the neat room as his pupils dilated to cope with the sudden onslaught of light. He frowned slightly as he came upon the shattered piece of his mind through some meandering wanderings: it was most disconcerting to not know the contents of your own head, especially when it was meant to be your area of expertise.

'Why does Slender Man favour you so much, Hannah?' he asked, his voice icy as he leaned against the door frame. He frowned, a sudden realisation dawning. 'And where's John?'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:45 pm

Hannah paused at his words, thinking for a long moment before replying. "I don't know," she said honestly. "I just seem to be important to him."

Hannah turned, flipping the kettle on to boil, before answering again. "I don't know that, either. I was asleep."
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:00 pm

Louis pushed himself away from the door frame, his lengthy legs allowing him to clear the distance between him Hannah in an instant. With a little skip, he was sat on the counter-top right beside the kettle she was busying herself with, staring straight into the girl's eyes as he searched for the lie, his head titling to its familiar angle. All truthful there. he thought to himself. I suppose I should return the favour.

'Hannah,' he said, his voice deadly serious. 'I'm afraid this whole thing is affecting my... judgement, somewhat.' He paused, righting his cuff-links. 'It doesn't help that my secretary just called to inform me that the agency I work for has been obliterated.' He gave her a bright smile, motioning with a graceful gesture at the kettle. 'Want me to get the mugs?'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:07 pm

She froze, staring at Louis like a rabbit caught in headlights. Her heart pounded in her ribcage and she nodded, struggling to find her voice for a moment. "I.. Yes, please." She managed to tear her eyes away from Louis'. No longer was the aura around him friendly and comforting. Instead, it put her on edge like a hunted animal.

Her mind caught up with her. "Was anyone hurt at your, erm, agency?"
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:18 pm

Louis slid off the counter, almost lazily: he began to peer into each cupboard, one after another, until he came to one containing the mugs. He pulled two out, sliding them across the counter with such precision that they came to a rest beside each other just in front of Hannah. His smile widened, eyes glittering as he rested his elbows upon the counter.

'Hurt?' He seemed to mull it over for a few moments. 'Oh, you know. Everyone on that shift, totally destroyed. That's a wonderful word, don't you think? Destroyed.' He examined his perfect nails. 'I was meant to be there. But, but, but...' He tapped his index finger against the palm of his other hand. 'If I was there, I wouldn't be here, meaning no one would have had to die.' He frowned slightly, eyes distant. 'Do you take sugar?'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:23 pm

Her mouth opened and closed again mutely before she shook her head. Guilt filled her completely. It was all her fault. If she'd just let him leave earlier, all of those people would still be alive. Tears shimmered in her eyes and she turned, both trying to hide her tears and find the mocha she kept for when she was feeling delicate.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:26 pm

John, meanwhile was trying to remember which room and floor he put a stash of his, like the one in the woods, why he had them, who knows. Water had rotted the carpets and walls, loose insulation was hanging from the ceiling. He was treading slowly and carefully, his right hand on the butt of the pistol on his waist, the left was used to steady him against the wall, so he didn't slip on the wet floor. His eyes were peeled for any movement. His footsteps made a quiet sqelching on the floor as he went.

Last edited by Machine Gun Cynic on Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:30 pm

Louis caught Hannah's wrists in his slender hands, so she had no way to look but at him. 'Are you crying?' he asked, his voice softening as he wiped away an escaped tear from her cheek, her skin soft beneath his finger tips.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:35 pm

"No," she said, her voice thick. She sniffed quietly, turning her head away from Louis to try and hide the fact she was crying, the embarrassment of being caught colouring her cheeks. She tugged against his hold weakly, attempting to free her wrist, before giving up.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:41 pm

'So it seems you have gotten the message Louis' Slenderman projects his thought the words sounding twisted and rasping. 'This could have all been avoided if you had only done some research into the area but no you had to pry stick your nose in where it didn't belong now thanks to you hundreds of people are now ash in the breeze let that be a lesson to you.' he projects as he recreates the building he destroyed and placing it in place leaving the block looking normal no trace of the explosion having ever occurred.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:00 pm

Snapping his right fingers, a burst of light erupts near the Slenderman's eyes. "While I'm here, I'll not contact anyone as long as you do the same. Now then... "

With a flick of his wrist, a table, two chairs, and a chess set appears. Sitting down, he motions for the Slenderman to join him. "Chess?"
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:44 pm

'You do know that these are just for show right or are you really that stupid" Slendermnan says as he looks at Luminen a sarcastic look in his eyes "As for the chess I think not i have things to do." Slendy says as he slends through the barriers Luminen had put up walking through the tiny rift in space to his home dimension.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:54 pm

"Of course, it was merely something to gain your attention. But very well, but I shall do my own thing as well." responds Luminen, getting up and shooing the summoned items away.

Fading out once more, Luminen decides to stroll for a bit, fading into the vacant office building that once housed Louis' agency. Knowing the rules for aspects, he smiles as his form glimmers and all whom were unjustly killed by the Slenderman are returned to life, unaware of the time they were dead. With this done, he fades back out, feeling tired.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:18 pm

Louis was enraptured by the hoarse voice that had entered through his mental defences like a hot knife through butter. Clearly he was no match for the Slender Man in this state, but perhaps if he managed to wrap his head around tonight events he could straighten some things out, once and for all.

The vibrating of his phone derailed his train of thought; he reached for it, frowning as he slipped it from his pocket, holding both Hannah's wrists in one hand to keep the girl near. Maggie.

'I thought I told you to go home,' murmured Louis, absently, as his mind scanned fruitlessly.

'Oh, Louis, you won't believe it!' Maggie blurted, her tone almost manically happy. 'The building, it just appeared. And then the employees- None of them recall anything!'

Louis frowned, his eyes focusing on Hannah as he listened intently to his PA's babbled description of events. 'Even the director?' he interrupted, heart pounding.

'The director wasn't even there, he went home.' Maggie paused, her breathing slowing. 'It does mean he wants a full explanation to why the department just exploded, then rebuilt itself.'

'Don't we all,' muttered Louis as he severed the connection.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:27 pm

Still in the ether of the void, Luminen senses the event occurring between Louis and his receptionist. Smiling, he sends Louis a telepathic message.
"In the darkest of times, there is always a ray. All you have to have, is hope." In a gentle, assuring tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slendie RP, Anyone?
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: Role Play Adverts-
Jump to: