Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Awesome Slenderman RP

Go down 
+4
The compiler
Cracked Eye
TheCrookedFamily
RainbowNeko
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

Current Win Points : 88

Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:36 am

//no-one interested? okay.//

Siren 'steps' into the house and runs to her master, ignoring everyone, only to run into the several KDS's that were left active //assuming this is so//. Screaming from the intense pain she collases and crawls closer to Slenderman.
'M-m-m-master.'
She reaches for the monster's form...
//and react!//

-----

An arm drags a half torso towards a growing pile of body parts.
"Did he really have to dismantle me into such small parts? Ow..."

The tower crosses the vast expanse of the Sorrow Sea at an un-hurried pace as TC reviewed his knowledge once more when a crystal begins to ring. He moves to it and sees a black dot within it.
"A visitor?..." He manipulates the crystals. "The dark of The Balanced... Of course!" Again he move the crystals "Hello dark of the Balanced, I am The Compiler. We don't have much time, our mind will reject you if you do not fit in with its 'story'. Answer these questions: Do you see yourself as someone who takes damage, deals it or heals it? and Magic, Technology or neither?"
// Nyx will be in the courtyard of the castle, TC's voice will be coming out of nowhere, when you answer som equipment will appear, depending on you choices. Explainations will come after.//

TK sees a blackened husk and approaches, only to realise who it is.
"You"
"Huh? Oh! Hey Knight!"
TK walks up to TA and stomps on his ribcage, crushing the already weak structure.
"ARGGGGHHUURULespppp!"
"It's a same that we can't die in here, otherwise I'd dispatch you now. As it is you're not worth my time."
He leaves TA gasping on the ground.
"Huuh! HUUH! FUHHKUH!"

-----

Mistress! Bad. Bad. Bad. No. Know. Hiding.

//@Rain: we've hit a lul, slenderman and TA are incapacitated, Siren wasn't doing anything, basically there was no drive for action and we'd just come off a 'big action scene' meaning that the runners had nothing to do. If Siren touches slenderman she will take him into the SV and restore him, therefore leading to more antics. Dracnea is waiting for a time to reach TA/TK/TC/Jack, and three of those for are trying to get to the castle in some manner, but with Nyx now in the mix... (hey that ryhmed!)//
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

Current Win Points : 182

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:08 am

"-To answer your first question, both dealing and taking damage.-" Nyx smirked. "-Way I see it, if you're gonna deal out a lot of heavy damage, you gotta be able to take as much, if not more, damage as you're dealing out. My light's the one, with a little help from me (though only in the form of supplying energy to her) who is the healer. She is also the technologically inclined one, so as for your second question; for me I'll definitely have to choose magic.-" Nyx said. (Sorry, didn't mean to ignore your earlier post, my mind is currently going 10 different ways at once. I think your rule ook idea would be interesting, and I would love to join, but I wouldn't be able to post much. It's a mirical I find time to post anything now, seeing as I'm a senior swamped with homework, tests, studying, filling out job applications, filling out colledge applications, trying to get letters of reccomendation, writing college essays, planning, preparing for, and executing every meeting every week for Anime Club, researching and writing a 10-page report and making a PowerPoint and physical representation to go along with the report. All in all, I'm currently swamped with work, work, and more work. I'm finally fully understanding the phrase 'work is a 4-letter word.' T.T)
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:12 am

(Also, after Nyx is done helping fix things in T
his head, she's going to sleny's head where, depending on how he reacts and stuff, she will either make a shaky truce with him, or just poke the angry bear and make it even angrier.)
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:37 pm

(Yo I'm game for a little more organization for this thread Compiler).

Jason is a little further away from the house then he hears Sirens scream, then runs in a dead sprint and bursts through the door. Jason looks at the struggling Siren and tackles her "You fucking pawn! You pathetic weak minded pawn." Jason whispers breathing heavy. He places his hand over her mouth so she can not use her powers. "Why do you follow this thing! What could he possibly offer you, or are you so far gone that you can't remember what its like to be here in the real world?" Jason looks her dead in the eyes and reaches into his pocket for Jane's knife and puts it to Siren's throat "I'm going to move my hand and if you make any noise higher than a whisper I will cut you wide open" again Jason looks her dead in the eyes with an intense look. Jason moves his hand and goes for anything that might work as a gag (he still has Siren pinned). Unable to find anything Jason lops off a section of his shirt sleeve and ties it around Siren's mouth. "There that should keep you quiet." He smiles a crooked smile. "Now Miss Siren you came at a really bad time I'm incredibly angry right now, so angry in fact I might just take it out on you! (he slams the the knife into the floor so that it sticks). But seeing as how you helped us in the fight against TA I will give you two choices I can throw you out of this house half dead or, I can toss you into the same room as Jack so we can all just calm down and get some sleep. Blink one for option 1 or twice for option 2. What will be?" Jason smiles, but has this almost demonic look in his eye.
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:16 am

//I'm going to PM you both a Gmail email address with a password, these addresses will be able to access the Google drive document. Smile//

"Very well dark of The Balanced" He quickly summoned several items: A set of light leather clothing, A black cloak with red trim, a large dagger and sheath-belt, and a small octagonal talisman.
"Take the items that I have placed by you. When you are wearing them, hold the talisman in your favoured hand, it will give you what you need"
// the talisman will absorbed by Nyx's body, empowering her in Jack's mind, she will gain the powers of the Witch, (elemental and nature abilities)//

-----

'NOO!' Siren closes her eyes tight. 'This can't be happening! I was so close!' she opens her eyes and blinks twice. 'I'm going to kill you, you bastard'
//Sirehn was wearing her mask at the time, and cannot use her powers when she's wearing it, so therefore Jason has simply tied the mask to her face as it would have exactly the same effect//
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:06 pm

"Very good, you are smarter than you seem." he cuts off his other sleeve and binds her hands. "Alright there we go!" Jason picks Sirehn up and carries her to the room where TA is being held. Once inside the room Jason uses the same roll of duct tape he bound TA with to bind Sirehn's hands and feet together. "If you'll take notice of the the rather large KDS on the right wall you'll find yourself in a hard situation to get out of. Now I realize that you have a huge amount of rage toward me right now, but try and understand why exactly I've done this to you. We can't have slenderman back up on his feet not yet anyway. While you're in here try and remember what your life was like before HE took you. You proxies are supposed to be mindless puppets but I find that really hard to believe. I know somewhere in there is the real you. You call yourself Sirehn, but I know who you really are...Lilly." Jason give his trademark smile and walks out of the room closing the door behind him. 

"Ooo something smells good! HEY RAIN WHAT ARE YOU COOKING!" Jason calls.

(Hey compiler I had an idea where Jason really knows who Sirehn is, because of his past. If you like this idea of Jason trying to "convert" (I really don't like that word) her back to normal let me know. If not that just chalk was Jason said at the end to his lack of sleep.)
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 4:34 am

//Emily (Siren, although it is possible the 'Lilly' could be derived from emily: eMILY, Milly, miLLy, Lilly) and Jack are actually siblings, he was stalked first and then dragged her into this mess... Due to their ages (Upper teens, Jack: 17-18 Siren: 16-17) it could be difficult... Due to me not knowing your character's history I can't actually think of a plausable method for meeting each other. If you want to actually try then you'll have to think about how they managed to be friends for long enough to create a nickname with three degrees of seperation, all without ever meeting Jack. in other words I'm willing, but it would be difficult. Over to you//
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 2:03 pm

Nyx did as told, putting on the clothes and holding the talismen in her right hand. "I'M JUST FINISHING MAKING PAVLOVA! I KINDA GOT CARRIED AWAY WITH COOKING AND NOW THE KITCHEN IS FULL OF SWEETS!" Kathleen yelled back as she put the final touches on the pavlova. 'I maaay have made a biiiit to much...' She thought to herself, looking around at her creations. Pies, cookies, cupcakes, brownies, and chocolate covered fruit could be seen along with foreign and more exotic desserts such as crepes, manju, and the pavlova in front of her. Basically almost every inch of the table and counter tops was covered with some sort of sweet or dessert.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:12 am

(Hey compiler here is Jason's bio from when this RP started.

"Bio: Jason grew up in a small sleepy town. Growing up Jason was a natural at the arts, his favorite being photography. Jason takes great pride in his style from the frames of his glasses to the color of his shoes. However Jason has a bit of a dark past. In his early teens he had a split personality that was named "Bolt". See Jason didn't have many friends in his early high school days and was often picked on for his interests in fashion. One day after school Jason was jumped by a gang of 6 students... it was there that Bolt made is appearance. Bolt broke various limbs on each of the students. Bolt seemed to have control most of the time at that point. His parents sent Jason away to an asylum where Bolt was, as Jason put it, "killed". Now, Jason is a junior in college going for a bachelors in photography. Jason is always a gentlemen to the ladies, he tries to protect everyone he comes across, trying to atone for the pain Bolt inflicted. Jason lives on his own. After high school Jason went on to study the martial arts as a hobby and is currently a red belt in the art of the knife hand (basically he can hold his own)." 

What I was thinking was that Jason could have been a senior in high school when Emily was just coming in a freshmen or something, and that he could have been good friends with her until he left for college. OR they could have met up in the same asylum and thus became friends there before he was released, what say you? Do you have any ideas given what you know now about Jason's past?)

Jason wonders over to Kathleen and munches on the various snacks. "So... I'm sorry for storming out, but I'm just tired of never getting a thank you for the ideas I have that help this group you know? It would be like if no one ever thanked you for your cooking. Thank you by the way." he explains.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 1:56 am

"No problem. You can have as much as yo want, consider it my way of saying thank you for everything you do around here. We all work pretty hard and I appreciate everyone's hard work. I really appreciate your clever plans and ideas, but usually we're in the middle of a crisis when these plans come so I don't really have time to properly thank you at that time." Kathleen said, grabbing a near by pastry and munching on it.
Back to top Go down
TheBoyNeko
Anxious
TheBoyNeko

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:32 pm

Kelly yawns, ignoring the sweet smells coming from the kitchen, and drifts up the stairs to the nearest bedroom.

"G'night.."

She murmurs closing the door and plopping onto the bed.

James coughs and sits up.

"Hmph..."

He takes in the different sweet aromas and smiles to himself

"That's a...lovely way to wake up.."

He nods once to Jane, not remembering his past actions.

"So who's cooking tonight then?.."

He asks using the door for his oddly sore legs. He yawns and adds,

"And..how long have I been out exactly?"

//Sorry, I forgot about this for a while...good to see it was easy to keep us all out though xP
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 8:26 am

// Let's use option A (High school), but bear in mind that Emily and Jack are from quite far away and this would mean that Jason would be too. On another note, check your inbox Rainbow and Cracked//

Siren struggles against her bonds.
'stupid idiot, I Chose this. I was so close...'
She sobs silently.

-----

"Very good, now I am assuming that you are here to assist Jack's return. I will help you with this, what you must do is take this crystal," a crystal appears, attached to a long and thin piece of leather like a necklace "to Jack. The crystal allows me to assist its wearer regardless of where they are and despite my apparent omnipotence there are places that I cannot reach. If you are wondering why you must dress in this manner it is quite simple. Unlike most minds with only a single occupant or two, our mind is consistant and has rules in the style of the RPG video game. This is due to the four of us coming together after our creation and deciding to fix the world for the three that would not be in control. Anything that does not fit with the 'theme' is rejected violently and can cause major damage to the 'simulation' and therefore our mind. By taking the talisman you have the powers of the witch, you have control over the elements and nature. To save Jack you must venture below the castle and find him there before placing the necklace around his neck. This will allow me to heal any wounds he might have and return him here, allowing him to once more take control. There are many monsters down there, partially due to the simulation, and partially due to our own inner demons, beware."
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:52 pm

"Well thanks Rain its good to know that I can still count on you" Jason smiled. "Hey I'm going to check up on Jack and the new girl, then I want to know how things with you and your new gf are!" Jason chuckles. He gets up and walks into the room where Sirhen and Jack are. "So Emily have we calmed down enough to talk like normal civilized beings? Or has IT taken your manners as well?" Jason smiles and and sits Sirhen up in a corner. "Now, when I was a senior at our high school you were a freshmen. I saw what a hard time you were having adjusting to the new system, so I became your friend. I helped you get through your first year, defended you from those who would hurt you, and watched as you grew. So what happened? What changed after I left Emily? Did your brother get to you? Were your next years with out me to hard for you to bear or something? Why did you become this pitiful being? Answer me so I can help you! I don't want you to suffer Emily, you shouldn't have to depend on him for anything. Please just answer me as a friend." Jason untied the gag he placed over Sirhen's mask.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:10 pm

Nyx nodded. "Ok. I'll try to find him as quickly as I can.-" She said before turning and making her way towards the looming castle. (I was wondering where you went theboyneko... And sorry Compiler, i dont often have access to a computer and I'm usually on my phone on this site and the mobile version completely sucks! I can't get to my inbox on the mobile version, but I'll check it as soon as I get on a computer again.)
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:15 am

// It's okay, and I agree with you about the mobile site//

Siren glared at him before speaking. "You really want to know what happened? My brother made a mistake. He dragged me into this mess and I couldn't take it. I sought Master out, and he has treated me accordingly. I mean think about it, do you know of a more powerful proxy? I certainly don't."
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:22 pm

Jason sat down in front of her cross legged as if he and Emily never parted ways. "I know I moved away for college, but you could have called me and I would have come to help you. Emily, and I am talking to Emily not this fake persona "Siren", I was heart broken when I found out you disappeared. I spent three months looking for you and at that point I figured you were dead or didn't want to be found." Jason said with sadness in his eyes. 

"You think I can't help, but I can... I always could." Jason trails off and looks at the ground. 

"I mean you must remember SOME good time we had together (please just make a story compiler)? Sometime that we spent together that must make you want to come back? You were like a little sister to me Emily." Jason looks her in the eye and points. "That mask looks awful on you, could I take it off with out you screaming at me? If you do scream then I will crush your wind pipe fair warning. I just want to see my old friend again.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 10:08 am

Where did everyone go?
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:54 pm

I'm here, im just waiting for someone to post. neither of the posts really involved my characters in any way so...
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:00 pm

Well really I'm just waiting for compiler to reply.
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:19 pm

// sorry guys, I haven't been able to get at a computer until now//

"Fake persona? Is that what your calling me? I went off the deep end 'J'. Maybe before the trade Siren was someone else, but I Chose to taken the mask the second time. I Chose to serve. It was better than what happened to Alicia certainly. And you don't even want to know what Jack went through. I mean look at him, he has four different personalities in his head. And he was Important. Just think about what will happen to you and your friends. Only one of you is needed in any capacity, and they'll come around soon enough." She looks down. "I wish that you weren't part of this, but you are and everyone's roles are already decided. Even if you could manage to 'help me' what then? He cannot die. He does not sleep. He does not stop. I would just go back to him. It's better than the alternative. There is No possible escape. He can reach anywhere here and in the Slenderverse He rules absolute. Maybe one or two could stop him, but one currently knows nothing of him and the other... is a selfish bastard that wouldn't be able to make the needed sacrifice. and that would only stop the cycle." She looks back up. "There is no hope. Take off my mask if you want. I can't exactly stop you."

// IDK how you want to do the travelling Rain, but it will take a while to reach Jack as he's pretty deep. Also Inboxes people!//
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 1:11 am

"I'll be right back" Jason says as he gets up. Jason walks out of the room and closes the door and then walks into the kitchen "Hey Rain I need your help with something, got a second?" Jason asks politely. He turns back around and tries to find the marker he threw at the wall earlier "Ah here it is." he whispers. "Hey Rain just come into Jack's room here when you can!" He calls. Jason opens the door to Jacks room and walks back over to Emily and holds up the marker. "I want the real you back Emily, so what would happen if I drew a KDS on your head? I'm asking because I don't want to kill but given my track record with this stuff I thought I would ask." Jason smiles.
Back to top Go down
TheBoyNeko
Anxious
TheBoyNeko

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:22 pm

//Yeah none of my characters are even remotely able to do anything, James's is in the doorway of the kitchen mumbling, Kelly's upstairs, asleepish, and Jane is all pissy on the couch, grumbling about 'stupid shits' and such...
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:30 am

// where's DOW? //

Siren looks at him.
"Didn't you... *sigh* Think about the reaction that TA must have had. Now think of that as mild in comparison. In fact your probably causing quite a bit of damage with that symbol on his head."
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:43 pm

Rainbow nodded and followed him into Jack's room. Nyx made her way through his brain, sticking to the shadows as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:47 am

// hope you don't mind Rain //
The square hallways of the castle gave way to rough-cut tunnels as Nyx descended. Torches gave way to an eerie red glow and Nyx stilled as she heard scraping footsteps approaching.
// aaaand react! //
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Slenderman RP
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next