Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Awesome Slenderman RP

Go down 
+4
The compiler
Cracked Eye
TheCrookedFamily
RainbowNeko
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 9:04 pm

//((I'd do something... but I'm not sure what to do xD)\\
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:18 am

(I think we should continue on with the slenderman part of the story for now. Childs would you start us off?)
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:40 am

The slender being slithers its way across the forest floor, humming to itself as it watches the events unfold, chuckling at the trap sol had fell into. It was about to go back to its sibling, hope, before it heard the distinct voice of a creature it had not seen in some time.

Phasing into reality, Slender knocks gently on the front door of the cabin, its tendrils melding with the shadows themselves.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 6:25 pm

Ryan looked towards the stairs at the sound of knocking. Someone was here? But then why were they knocking? The man in the chair began chuckling.
   "That's for me. Mind if I answer?" His tone was darkly light, teasing Ryan, stirring anger. Ryan grabbed some duck tape off the table and placed it over the mans mouth and headed upstairs. He went to the door and ripped it open, not bothering to take his gloves off, a knife behind his back.
   "What the hell do you want?"
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 6:25 pm

Ryan looked towards the stairs at the sound of knocking. Someone was here? But then why were they knocking? The man in the chair began chuckling.
   "That's for me. Mind if I answer?" His tone was darkly light, teasing Ryan, stirring anger. Ryan grabbed some duck tape off the table and placed it over the mans mouth and headed upstairs. He went to the door and ripped it open, not bothering to take his gloves off, a knife behind his back.
   "What the hell do you want?"
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 7:38 pm

The Slender being immediately snatches Ryan up by his stomach, it staring its blank, maddening face into his eyes. Ryan's brain is assaulted by repeated aneurysms, his grip on sanity being shredded into pieces as the aspect toys with him. Blood foaming out of his mouth, Ryan is tossed aside and left to twitch upon the forest floor until his inevitable demise. Chuckling, but somewhat destracted, Slender throws a knife downstairs to Faust as it slithers away.

(I assume Ryan is disposable, yes? Otherwise he wouldn't have brazenly confronted such a being like that. Correct me if I'm wrong though
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:12 pm

//( I needed a way to reintroduce myself. So for this RP, yes, very much so.)\\

Faust watches the knife come bouncing down the steps and chuckles. He doesn't know who threw it, but he does have an idea. After he was done with that, he summoned up as much power as he could and gave it to Scourge.
   "There, now bring it over here so I can cut the rope," Faust says, feeling much weaker than he had before.
   Scourge floated over to the knife and picked it up, then floated back over to Faust. Sensing how weak Faust was, he cut the rope himself. Faust then stumbled up to his feet and grabbed his bag from off of the floor, and headed up the stairs. 
   Upstairs, Faust stopped long enough to watch the kid writhing on the ground. After a bit Faust leaned down and forced the kid to look in Faust's eyes.
    "Hopefully you'll do better in your next life."
    And with a wiggle of his nose, Faust was off into the woods, back to his search.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:26 pm

Jason disappointed Picked Siren out of the snow and put her back in the room with Jack. "Let know how you feel about my deal when you stop acting like a brat." he said slamming and locking the door shut behind him. Jason walked back outside and continued his training "everyone has been so quiet lately, I need to do some thing to breath life back into our party." He thought as he practiced his attacks and defenses. Jason stopped for a second and looked at the Iron Pipe he stuck in the snow "Man we have come a long way from when this all began...." Jason looks up at the sky trailing off. He focuses back up as the sun sets "I guess its time to go back in... have I really been training all day, wow time flies." Jason smiles and picks up the pipe the heads indoors. "Hey is anyone still alive in this place!" Jason calls out jokingly. He knows everyone is off dealing with their own issues. Jason locks the front door and makes sure all the windows on the first floor are closed and locked. He moves to the basement and does the same thing. Finally he comes to send floor where Rain and Kelly are talking and closes their door quietly as to not disturb them. Jason secures the rest of the upper floor and walks back downstairs and plops down next to Jane on the couch "Are you still mad at me for what ever reason?" he says turning on the TV. A moment passes "Yeah you're still mad." Jason rolls his eyes.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:18 am

Observing the group, the slender being cannot help but chuckle. It had been playing this game for some time, making a few steps while its sibling, hope, did the same to counter its machinations. The untimely intrusion of Sol had disrupted the original timeline, but it had simply decided to add loneliness to the enjoyment.

Loneliness should've heeded hope's warning, it would've behooves him substantially. Now, while Luminen is at the side, securing the boundaries of the play field, the aspect of the unknown can only savor how delicious the game will become from here on.
Slithering out of the darkness of the houses attic, the slender being chuckles as it steps down the stairs and glares its empty, skin-covered eye sockets at Jason and jane....
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:02 am

Jason fidgeted in his seat "Ugh this glove gets so annoying!" Jason takes off the glove revealing the Kings Defense Symbol underneath. Jason scratches his hand and tosses the glove on the table in front of him "Oh that is so much better!" Jason smiles.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:50 pm

//(I'll let Faust continue to wander for now, and hopefully I can find a way to get Ice reawakened)\\
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:46 pm

The Slender being merely glares at Jason, chuckling to itself at his ignorance of how far that little symbol will truly help him.
Melding back into the shadows,the aspect of the unknown walks a few years away from the abode, then, once enough distance has been covered, it brings up a single tentacle. The tendril snaps down onto the ground with a sickening crack, in which lightening is called from the sky and strikes the house, setting it on fire. These little rats will be smoked out and, when they are preoccupied, the slender being shall enjoy itself throughouly.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:55 am

(I feel like this is a little over powered of you to do, but I guess we will see what happens. I'll edit this post tomorrow for a defense.)
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:01 am

((In defense, slender has been shown, in most popular media, to have the power to distort electronics, time, and even space itself. Teleportation, Geomancy on a large scale (like having trees attack people), along with psychosis causing delusions, really show that, no matter what, you can't really fight off Slender. It's like a natural disaster: you can't pick up a shotgun or draw a symbol to go against a hurricane, all you can do is try to survive.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 1:08 am

(Ok Childs here are my 2 dilemmas right now. 1. I don't feel right making decisions with out the others when it comes to an event this big and I'm trying to figure out what to do about it. I mean do you have any suggestions? 2. I have a broken pair of glasses and this has taken me about 10 mins to right.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:24 am

((First things first, attend to the glasses issue and in that regard, I wish you the best of luck. As for the change, it may be needed. If Slender is always repelled by a symbol when it gets close, it has to find a way to attack without getting close. Another thing is, the house can't be a safe haven for too long, otherwise it diminishes Slenders threat and allows the rp to stagnate. I'd recommend sending pm's to everyone who has been active in the last five months and we move from there,
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 10:48 am

Faust sees a fire in the distance, and hurries forwards. Eventually he reaches it, and almost cries out at the leaping flames.
 "Scourge! Open the front door and all the windows! Maybe it'll help get the smoke out!"
Scourge did so, and the thick smoke began to billow out.

//(for now that's all I'll do)\\
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 5:05 pm

(Okay with my glasses and a few days to think of how to proceed, I believe I'm ready.)

Jason coughed as the smoke grew thick in the the room. "F (cough) fuck what just happened?" Jason grabbed Jane and tossed her out into the snow "Stay here!" he ran back inside to get the others. First James, Jack, and Emily. One by one the manged to get them out. The upper floor of the flared up and Jason ran back in. "RAIN!" he shouted as he ran up stairs. He manged his way into the room where Rain and her girlfriend were, but a large wooden beam collapsed in front of the door. Panicking Jason saw the window in the room fly open. Jason guided the girls onto the roof of the porch and lowered them down and on to the ground. Jason collapsed in the snow from exhaustion and rolled around a bit trying to cool some of the burn marks he had sustained. "Aw fuck!" he cried. Everyone seemed to be sitting in the snow shocked. Jason stood up and saw slenderman in the distance. Rather than fear he only felt anger, "What! WHAT! WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU ASSHOLE! ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY NOW!" Jason bellowed as he caught his breath. Jason picked up some snow packed it into a ball and threw it at selnderman only to have it fall very short. Tears of anger came to Jason's eyes "Why are you doing this! None of us asked for it! Hell none of us even know what brought into our lives! (Jason pauses and spins around trying to make himself stop crying) I was an art student just trying to get by and know I'm some Guardian who doesn't know what the fuck he is doing!" Jason collapsed in the snow "You fucking burnt my nice shirt....fucking asshole." Jason sobbed as his rage cleared. He soon realized the gravity of the situation. Jason got to his feet and dusted himself off. "You will not hurt my friends!...... I offer myself up as tribute. I will fight for you if it means you will let my friends go....even for just a day. Think about slenderman which one of us has always gotten this group of your traps? Who's kept us alive? Who has a darkness locked away it might even rival your own? Let my friends go just for tonight and I will happily join your ranks with no struggle." Jason's eyes meet with that of slendermans face. (Please remember that Jason's KDS is still exposed)
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:42 am

Chuckling, the slender being lets lose a nauseating frequency onto the surrounding area. It shall not relent its assault, for it is having too much fun. Why torture one peon when you can force him through a fate worse than death? Why turn when you can enjoy the suffering even more when they are fully conscious?

So naive, so ignorant of his true role within this little game the slender being is playing.
The house finally collapses, cutting Jason off from the others. Vibrating its head in a disturbing manner, the Slender being quickly phases through Jason, leaving a cold and unearthly sensation running through him. That is when, he appears right behind Jane,
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

Current Win Points : 88

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:50 pm

//hey guys I've been doing tons of stuff, I'll try and post more often but no guarantees kay also, child, i feel that lightning is a tad op, especially since, at least from what i have observed, our slenderman seems to be reletively corperial and has a more sci-fi feel than a fantasy feel. Everything has a explaination of some sort even if it is not known to the characters. Less force of nature, more extremly powerful being tied to a parrallel dimension that is corrosive to most living things (the slenderverse). Think on this please and bear in mind that when i wanted them to leave a house i threw a large rock at it.  Finally figured out how to do this, here's links to what I have so far for [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p6sUES0C28JeKQ3x81obOWf0Tcemm6ZcnH-NUyUDWSM/edit]Cyclic Theory[/url] and my Slenderman RP Book. Tell me what you think guys!//

"Fuck No"
The Knight steps to Jane before stepping her away (about 10 meters) and getting in front of him. 
"Good evening"

-----

"Master!" Siren kneels "what is your will?"

-----

Guard from bad. Mistress and master. Hurt if come.

Last edited by The compiler on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:59 pm

Jason hears voices on the other side of the wreckage "Guys can you hear me? (Jason is trying to recover from slendermans scream) J...Jane are you ok? I'm coming around! Oh god my stomach." Jason calls out as he struggles to get to his feet. Jason staggers as he makes his way around whats left of the house. Jason kneels down and vomits "F.....Fuck... I have to get up I have to save them...." Jason whispers trying to shake it off. Jason gets to his feet and walks toward the back of the house and sees a pipe laying in the snow. Jason does his best to run toward it, and picks it up. "FUCK!" The sizzle of his own hand rings through his ears. He tosses it in the snow and covers it in snow to cool it down and picks it up. "I'm done fucking around!" Jason runs to the other side of the wreckage and stands quietly as he sees both the Knight and Siren standing/kneeling. "Emily!" he calls out "I challenge you to a fight! Winner take all!" He roars. Jason gives the knight a look that tries to say "I'll try and buy you time."
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

Current Win Points : 88

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:16 pm

//I want Slendy to make a move before Siren accepts Jason's challenge since she would prioritize her master's commands over a challenge//
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 5:47 pm

The slender being simply chuckles, before turning its right tendrils into a wide, net-like construct and swiping The Knight aside like a fly. As for Jake, it simply commands: "remove the sign"
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:14 am

(Childs is it ok to assume you meant Jane when you said Jake or did you mean Jason? Are you giving said command to Siren?)
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:29 am

((Sorry, was a bit doozy before. Jason, and yes, he's giving that command,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Slenderman RP
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next