Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Awesome Slenderman RP

Go down 
+4
The compiler
Cracked Eye
TheCrookedFamily
RainbowNeko
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:12 pm

(Hey guys and gals just bringing this up. As most of you know school is starting soon (for some in already started) so at that point you'll probably see a huge slow down in posts. It is my wish that everyone still try to post at least one a week. Best of luck to all of you, Good hunting!)

"James.... are you dying? I swear man if you die I'll kill you!" Jason chuckled. "Jane get me something to help stop the bleeding!" he ordered.
Back to top Go down
TheCrookedFamily
Stalked
TheCrookedFamily

Current Win Points : 269

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:10 am

//Yeah Rain hasn't posted in a while...and I'll be REALLY out of it tomorrow so...Weekends seem to be our best bet.\\

James shrugs...then lowers himself.

"Most..L-likely..."

*Kelly&

Kelly frowns.

"Fine....Now take us back"
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

Current Win Points : 88

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:24 am

"now, now, don't be getting impatient, I need a way to ensure your not just saying that, and that you'll actually help me. You haven't even told me who you want to keep, unless you'd rather have them all just die" he said this as his tendrils extended towards Maka.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

Current Win Points : 182

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:05 pm

(Sorry guys, I forgot that around this time, right before school starts, is when my mom schedules all my appointments and drags me all over town shopping for clothes and school supplies. Restocked the 'school supplies' closet, got new clothes, and had an appointment to get my eyes checked and see if I need new glasses. Which really sucked because we got all the way over there just to find out the optometrist got a migraine or something and canceled all his appointments. -.- plus, my cousin is visiting right now so any time I wasn't being pulled around shopping or to appointments, I was playing board games or card games with her and the rest of the family or watching anime with her. Yesterday, we played 3 rounds of 'Quelf' and it lasted until 1 AM.) Adyna looked around. "Well... That was unexpected. I never expected the Japanese guy to turn on the group." She said, going over to Kathleen, who was still in a state of shocked horror and dispair that Kelly had been taken, and reached into her purse. She searched for a moment before pulling out antiseptic spray, neosporin, medical bandages, and medical tape. She went back over to James. "This is definately going to hurt." She warned, before spraying his wound with the Antiseptic spray. To say that Kathleen was devistated would be an understatement. 'He took her... He took her and once again I am useless. Powerless to help her in any friggen way! I can't even go after them. Who knows what kind of pain he might be putting her through...' She worried, hoping beyond hope that she somehow managed to get away from him and was alright. 'Why couldn't he have taken me instead? Why'd he have to take her?' She thought. '-I'm sure they'll be fine. There's two against one. And both Maka and Kelly are strong and highly intelligent girls. I'm sure they'll be fine.-' Nyx said, trying to comfort Kathleen and convince both her light and herself that Kelly and Maka would be ok.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:31 pm

"James I need you awake for my new plan! Come on buddy heal yourself or something.... I thought you could that... Tell me you can do that!" Jason shook James a little. "Rain I need you and Jane to find a room that has four wall that are still intact and draw the W part of the Kings Defense Symbol on each of the walls DO NOT complete them. Let me know when you've finished. Guys if we pull my plan off we might be able to get Jack back." Jason smiled.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:00 pm

//( I'm back can I Rejoin? \\\
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:14 am

(Sure. Right now we're just waiting on TheCrookedFamily to post, but you can join back in. It'll probably be slower now that school's started up again though. I only need one class to graduate, and the rest of my classes are fun and easy classes and I probably won't have much (if any) homework, so I can be on often, but I understand that other people probably don't have it as easy as me and won't be able to reply as often.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:07 pm

Faust looks at himself in the mirror. He had no clue where he was, or what he was doing. He found himself in a hotel, wearing ripped jeans and a white T that seemed too loose for his frail, yet growing frame.
HE groaned and began to look for anything of his so he could leave. He remembered that he wanted to try and help the others, but for some reason everything had just disappeared on him. Not good.
As he left the hotel, the few possessions he had on him in a bag, he wondered how they were holding up.
Back to top Go down
TheCrookedFamily
Stalked
TheCrookedFamily

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:46 pm

//goooooood god...did I make it?\\

James coughs.

"I uh..don't think so Jason..."

Kelly((

Maka laughs denying the tentacles.

"You shouldn't be afraid Kells..."

Kelly nods slightly.

-Together?-

-Together.-

Maka and Kelly side-step towards each other, keeping there eyes on TA.
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:56 am

TA sighs.
"Listen, what i'm trying do is basically give Maka here a direct connection to the SV through me. This has two effects. One, it makes Maka, and by extension you Kelly, stronger. Two, because it gives me some leeway over you, since I can take it away at any time. From what I cam tell its similar to what grubs does, but less powerful."
He face palms.
"I'm done with these games, you said that you would and then are defiant. Make up your fucking minds. Now."
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:01 am

(Finally... I had started loosing hope that people were comming back...) Kathleen shook her head. "Adyna, trade." Kathleen said. Adyna nodded, then got up and went to draw the W part of the king's defence symbol as Kathleen walked over to James. "I watched Jason heal himself and learned how to do it." Kathleen explained, lightly setting her hands on the wound. 'I really hope this works.' She thought as she pushed her energy through her hands into the wound and focused on healing it.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:19 pm

"Kathleen stop you don't know what you're doing you could fatally hurt yourself!" Jason slapped Kathleen's hands away. "Let me do it but I'll need your help again. Please put your hands on my back." he asks politely.
Back to top Go down
TheCrookedFamily
Stalked
TheCrookedFamily

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:23 pm

//never gonna leave...XD\\

James attempts to say something..but is interrupted by coughs.

Maka laughs.

"Stronger...."
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:12 am

Kathleen nodded and did as told. Nyx watched, then floated off to find someone that could help them defeat the Anarchist.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:58 am

Jason places his hands over James, a low hum can be heard. Jason's breathing becomes deep and focused. At this point Kathleen can feel the energy being drained from her. The hum slowly fades out and James's wound is gone. Jason falls flat on the floor and is trying to catch his breath "No body else get hurt.... I can't to this forever and I'm not supposed to. I'm breaking a lot of rules."
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:49 pm

"Don't. Fucking. Mock. Me. Or. My. Offers. I've evidently been needlessly lenient with you two. And here I was thinking you had potential. Well I'm done now. No more offers or chances. You won't leave this island alive."
He lifts himself up off the ground with four of his tentacles.
"There is no escape, you can't beat me and your freinds can't help you. You're story ends here."
Back to top Go down
TheCrookedFamily
Stalked
TheCrookedFamily

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:21 pm

Kelly shakes her head defiant.

"Maka now!!"

Maka and Kelly run  into each other....

Kelly is now..half Maka half Kelly one side a shadow the other normal

"Mockery...."

They grin,

"Never heard of it..."

James coughs.

"Rules....?"
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:47 am

(Sorry I didn't post sooner, I've been trying to figure out what cosplay I should make for the next anime convention... I know I want to make a Japan yukata cosplay from Hetalia to wear on Friday and that looks like it will be fairly easy to make, but now I need to find another fairly easy one for Sunday and a harder to make cosplay that will wow the judges for Saturday and the Cosplay contest...) Kathleen pushed a little more of her energy into Jason so he would recover faster. "Rules? What rules?" She asked. Adyna re-entered the room. "Finished drawing the W part of the king's defence symbol." She informed them.
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:52 pm

"huh. Well... Thats new. Won't help you though."
He sends a tentacle to impale [them?].
Back to top Go down
TheCrookedFamily
Stalked
TheCrookedFamily

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:39 pm

Maka ducks quickly.

"Missed me.."

Slender man sighs.

"DAMNIT..."

He moves into the slenderverse.

-"Oh.....look at that.."-

Slenderman slams a tentacle into TA and grabs Melly (._.) with the other three.

"This is MY domain not yours!"

He throws the girl out of the SV.

Kelly hits the ground with a thud.

"OW!..."\
She rolls over and looks around.

"Back in the house..."
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:01 pm

"They are a set of personal rules I have for using this power. Well let me back up and tell you where I got this power. You see I come from a dojo that teach you how to become a peak warrior. In my time there I've picked up how to heal people. Although it's something thats very VERY hard for me to do at current rank. This power comes directly from my own life force and is channeled into the person I'm healing. As for my rules, I've set up a list that will ensure I don't die or that it will be misused.

1. I only use it in dire situations where someone is badly injured or dying.

2. Never use it to bring back the dead. I could end up killing myself in the process, plus it's just wrong.

3. Never teach it to anyone else. I'm sorry Rain but I can't teach you how to do this technique, it's part of what my dojo teaches and it would be wrong for me to pass out that info to an outsider. I'm going to have to ask that you not use it.

Those are my rules and I will not break them for any reason." Jason explains.

"Kelly!" Jason runs over to her.
Back to top Go down
TheCrookedFamily
Stalked
TheCrookedFamily

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:18 pm

Slenderman steps out beside Kelly and dusts his shoulder off.

-Easily done..-

He stands there patiently.

Kelly coughs.

"Yeah?.."

James stands up and moves after Jason.

"Kelly?..."
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:31 pm

"Oh fuck!" Jason takes off his glove to reveal the Kings Defense. "Why are you here slenderman! You haven't attacked yet so whats your angle?" Jason hastened.
Back to top Go down
TheCrookedFamily
Stalked
TheCrookedFamily

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:42 pm

He flinches.

"How do you think...she got..out?"

He points to himself slowly.

"If it weren't for..that damn...Anarcist..."

He pauses for a moment.

"I would've killed you...right here..."

Kelly stands and nods.

"He...er..it is telling the truth..."
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 12:48 am

"Hey, why do you want to kill us so badly anyways?" Adyna asked. "Both you and the anarchist seem to want to kill us. Why? Surely there are easier targets out there." Adyna reasoned. Kathleen rushed over to Kelly and tackled her into a hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Slenderman RP
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next