Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Awesome Slenderman RP

Go down 
+4
The compiler
Cracked Eye
TheCrookedFamily
RainbowNeko
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 12:50 pm

Jason saw Siren tense up as she started to rise from her kneeling position. He picked up some snow and packed it making two snow balls. He kept one hidden and chucked the other one at Siren hitting her right in the back "HEY I'M TALKING TO YOU! FACE ME SO THAT I CAN END YOUR LIFE AND GIVE YOU PEACE! EMILY!" Jason taunted.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:47 pm

//(im sorry me and the Doc got in a... fight?)\\

Faust looks on from a distance, not sure what to say or do, then calls out.

"So, Mr Der Ritter, Der grossman, Slendy, random faceless asshole burning down houses WHICH is technically my job, what game are you playing this time?" Then Faust began to walk closer to the scene. "And my dear Jason, why are you so angry, and who is this new friend of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:02 am

Jason looks over in astonishment "F Faust..... I thought you left the group for good?" Jason shakes it off and focuses back on Siren "Stay out of this Faust this is between her and I!" Jason ordered a certain determined look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

Current Win Points : 88

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 1:51 pm

"Yes master"Siren stands but is hit by a snowball. "Impudent..." she grits her teeth as she turns and reflexively reaches for her mask before remembering what happened to it. A boy shouts but she ignores him. Jason turns towards the newcomer slightly and she strikes, launching a tight blast of sound at him blasting him back. 
"DIIIIIIIIIIE!"

-----

The Knight felt a rib snap as Slenderman swatted him aside but he flipped himself in the air before 'stepping' to His other side and tackling Him. The Knight launches himself back with his tentacles and throws three tentacles to impale 'Grubby' while the others he uses to prepare for his counter attack. (react!)
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:48 am

The slender being just continues to chuckle, allowing the tentacles to hit it. It uses the connection between the knight and the tentacles to send an infection of hysteria into the knight, the tentacles being sent back at the knight to serve as rods of conduction.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:32 pm

Faust watches as Jason is attacked and turns to the others, seeing if they're okay.
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:37 pm

//I refuse to lets this die!!!!!!!!//

//siren's post will wait on cracked//

-----

The Compiler gasped as Darkness blasted through The Gate.
"NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO!"
He could feel the world around him begin to twist to the will of one of its (indirect) creators, starting to become a nightmare. He ran to his controls and began to attempt to contain the virus but he wasn't to know that the damage was done.

-----

The sky turned pitch black as he lay there, burned and rotting, as close to whatever could be called death by fragments of consciousness. 
Then it rained.
Massive droplets of oil fell from the sky waiting for a simple spark. 
As it fell on him his eyes opened and smiled.

-----
//felt I should do this feel free to object//

Nyx stepped away from the slain beasts. The fight had taken longer than anticipated due to the bastard summoning several of his friends that had to be dealt with. Suddenly she turned to see a massive wall of darkness racing towards her. She closed her eyes and braced for impact and was surprised when nothing hit her. opening her eyes she saw that the crystal around her neck was forming a perfect protective cylinder around her. She continued in her search.

-----

Jack felt it before he saw it. 
"Shit."
The Darkness flooded the cell he was in threatening to drown him hopelessness and fear.

-----

The Knight ripped his tendrils from Him. Mere centiseconds had passed but he could feel the emotional attack battering at the throne room door.
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 2:02 pm

After over a month of inactivity I have taken it upon my self to declare the death of this thread and say a few words at its passing. I hope that my heinous crime of double posting is forgiven.
When I joined the RP I was scared of being rejected from it or maybe being ridiculed, but these fears were quickly shown to be completely groundless. My fellow players were welcoming and in my time here I have had quite a bit of fun playing both the roles of the villain and vagabond. If another RP shows up and seems to have some lastability then I may thrown in my opinion, hell I might try to start my own, but they will pale in comparison to this thread. If Rain, Cracked or indeed any of my fellow RPers decide to start this up again I will Happily jump right back in, but alas, it seems not to be.

Thank You for the game guys.

P.S. (For those that are just reading this use the links in my signature to read the full thing)

P.S.S. (Slenderman wins in the end)
Back to top Go down
TheBoyNeko
Anxious
TheBoyNeko

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:04 am

Alas for the great thread.
I wish I could've stayed immersed. I'm sorry guys.
And to the thread I hope it always shines bright, for it started my Roleplay journey.
Farewell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Slenderman RP
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13