Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slender Man Carnival weirdest reactions You will ever hear

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dialup
Untainted
Dialup

Current Win Points : 0

Slender Man Carnival weirdest reactions You will ever hear Empty
PostSubject: Slender Man Carnival weirdest reactions You will ever hear   Slender Man Carnival weirdest reactions You will ever hear EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 5:09 am

Hey guys Dial Up here so I decided to try out Slender Carnival. BIG mistake lol, I really shit my self I used to be really shaky when I would start playing Slender games now I'm calm until I collect the first note haha, well this one did not go down as planned, but I think You guys will really enjoy it. Here's the link if interested!

watch?v=t7UwQTs-kHo&list=UU0BlTZ-fOfrMeLjcJ841F4g
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Carnival weirdest reactions You will ever hear   Slender Man Carnival weirdest reactions You will ever hear EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:11 pm

Are you actually going to post on this forum anything other than advertising your channel?
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
Dialup
Untainted
Dialup

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Carnival weirdest reactions You will ever hear   Slender Man Carnival weirdest reactions You will ever hear EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 1:27 am

Well this counts as posting, it's boring just to talk about games, wouldn't it be more fun to see a video about it?
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Carnival weirdest reactions You will ever hear   Slender Man Carnival weirdest reactions You will ever hear EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 2:52 am

Three things:

1. Does doing nothing but advertising yourself for views really count as posting?

2. "it's boring just to talk" you realise this is a forum right

3. Do you literally just play the slenderman games? Have you even watched any of the series that this entire place was originally made about, or just the overdone game that everyone does a lets play of?
Back to top Go down
Dialup
Untainted
Dialup

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Carnival weirdest reactions You will ever hear   Slender Man Carnival weirdest reactions You will ever hear EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 3:42 am

1. Yes because I clicked "post" new topic.

2. I am aware of that, probably should of thought of that I admit.

3. And yes I play the Slender Man games. I mean if You have any suggestions on what I can play that would be cool Smile 

Sorry if I pissed You off lol, You seem like You are.
Back to top Go down
Tiro1000
Watched
Tiro1000

Current Win Points : 146

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Carnival weirdest reactions You will ever hear   Slender Man Carnival weirdest reactions You will ever hear EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 8:27 am

Hey there Dialup.  I would like to take a moment to welcome you to the forum, and to fill you in on the rules of the forum, in particular, rule # 2.

Quote :
2. Do NOT "Plug and Run". A Plug and Run is when you post/advertise your blog/series and then don't post anything else on the forum, leaving it behind. If you do so, you have a week to post elsewhere before we take any action. This also applies to "Let's Plays" of the game "Slender".

Because you have posted more than one thread, and have responded in such threads, I consider you in a grey area on transgressing this rule.  Regardless, you are at the very least very close to it, which may not be looked upon kindly.

I encourage you to take a bigger part of this community.  Join in on discussions on the mythos.  Hell if you want to stick to discussion on the games in the mythos, we have a section for that too.  Maybe suggest some of the lesser known Slenderman games out there, or ask for suggestions of good ones without having to link back to your channel.  If you're having a stream maybe, make a thread about that.  All I'm asking is that you take a bigger part than just plugging your channel.

Here is a link to the rules and guidelines of the forums: Link

Other than that, welcome to Slendernation, I do hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Carnival weirdest reactions You will ever hear   Slender Man Carnival weirdest reactions You will ever hear EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 2:50 pm

Dialup wrote:
1. Yes because I clicked "post" new topic.

2. I am aware of that, probably should of thought of that I admit.

3. And yes I play the Slender Man games. I mean if You have any suggestions on what I can play that would be cool Smile 

Sorry if I pissed You off lol, You seem like You are.
Sorry if I sounded pissed off in my replies, I should probably not post at 5am. If you want to try to get into some of the non game slenderman content tribetwelve and marble hornets are both good places to start. Also the stop it slender gamemode for gmod is pretty fun, even though its better with more than one person.
Back to top Go down
Dialup
Untainted
Dialup

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Carnival weirdest reactions You will ever hear   Slender Man Carnival weirdest reactions You will ever hear EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 1:43 am

Ok thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Carnival weirdest reactions You will ever hear   Slender Man Carnival weirdest reactions You will ever hear Empty

Back to top Go down

Slender Man Carnival weirdest reactions You will ever hear
Page 1 of 1