Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Dream Encounters

Go down 
+146
Armadeira
Etreo
Wowcomix
EaterOfWorlds
Latest Victim
rollp
andywarski
Halleloo
NotObviouslyParanoid
DemonicUlquiorra
SadDevil
TheDakaar713
Jack Bones
Incognitus999
Xilaya
ellisw8
BrookieCookie45
ShadowedStranger95
SunshineShadows
CollenFromFear
Picklen'UrSickel
Todesfurcht
britaki
goomba771
Black_myst
aelur
The Slenderfreak
BloodyKitty230
BananaBrains
Zetto1995
Corfa
iScourge
HollowTree
Anonymo
Yuuasou
ramenninja13
kali_awake
jcrycolr3wradc
Dr. Squirtle
Untaunted
MPsapper
Royal Flush
Anonymity
Virtual Toast
BadLuck
Nightmare
ChewieV2
xyzombie
wilwithonel
GenocideInside
garrett.byers1
myotishia
Facade
housecat94
sethlapod555
EvilRhino229
SlenderMan101
Machine Gun Cynic
Toxiandra
Fayun
Cyanne
SquishypuffDave
Plague Doctor
voter96
sloane194
BlackCloudAnthrax
Crawford Chaser
Tahrgat
arsenicPopsicle
s.lucas
Mad(x)Hatter
LoveHopeRainbows
LiquifiedSkittles
littleWhiteRABBIT
Grathius22
apokAlypse
ThatInsaneOne
Vivi
Crusergirl
ExorcistGamer
chumon
Eric
xInvisiblExOverseeRx
Cronos
HELPWANTED
Malus
shusshoku
MockingJay
Aeri Tyaelaria
Aciidwire
ASurvivorWasBorn
Lighthouse
Kizuna
Leviathan
Damien
darkje
Squidmama
Sam4books
Doctress Who
Konaa
The Slender Man
Alibi
QhaoticZombie
PARADOX intent
justinw00
SabrinasUniverse
Nego
Hitodama
looby
Various Identities
Sanne
Sachael
Hither-Thither
Shayde
elevator_child
LostSkeleton
quofomo
Nedark
BanishedZaber
Daniel
Mr. Jeebles
Neomenia
Hellebore
Broeckchen
Erratic
Zander
TheVman22
Omega
Alice
Stormecho
TripleDPie
PiderBeff
Get-In-Pants
DaLadybugMan
Empty
bilo
LisaEvermore
WhiteWolf
BlackWolf
LikeADrunkButNot
Voidmaster
LuciaInFurs
future
Erantiel
Green
150 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

Dream Encounters - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: My first slenderdream   Dream Encounters - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:14 pm

Last night I had the oddest dream with characters from MLAndersen. This whole thing was seen with third person P.O.V. even though I was in it.

Shaun, Stormy, and myself we're at this older hotel in a small town. We we're there trying to find Michael. I was behind the camera the whole time. First we try to get something to eat at this old, drive in like diner. But when we get there the whole place is abandoned. For some reason Shaun goes looking for clues while Stormy and myself try to find someone. We go into the back and see Slenderman peek around the corner so we both run. We grab Shaun and run for the hotel room. When we're inside Shaun asks us what we saw, but the two of us are so scared we can't talk. Then I turn around and see Michael staring in the window from the outside with a creepy smile on his face.
Shaun goes to the window and starts yelling at Michael. The camera gets really fuzzy and then focus' again and Michael is now inside the hotel room, which scares the crap out of Shaun. Michael is kind quiet and just smiles at us. Shaun starts his questioning again. Stormy tries to approach Michael but then he pulls out a knife and points it at her. Shaun jumps Michael and wrestles with him for the knife.
Then everything goes really quiet and I can't hear anything. Michael pushes Shaun off of him and turns to look behind me. When I point the camera around Slenderman is peaking out of the bathroom and reaching toward me. Shaun and Stormy are yelling at me but I can't move. Then Slenderman's arm/tentacle thing grabs my wrist and...
I wake up. It was really my first Slenderman dream. I didn't feel all that scared when I woke up though. But now thinking back it's giving me butterflies in my stomach.
Ewwwwww.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:34 pm

Hey guys, your good friend Vivi here, you might have noticed that this thread has been moved out of what was called the "Encounter Stories" sub-board into Off Topic Chatter.

No worries, this was intentional, as we're changing the function for that board, and this was one of two topics that weren't the same In-Character stuff that Board seemed to attract.
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:20 am

I had a dream that Slendy could spin around and kill people after he stopped meditating.

I have weird dreams.
Back to top Go down
ThatInsaneOne
Untainted
ThatInsaneOne

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:29 pm

I've had at least five dreams with Slender Man in them, but I can only recall one well enough to describe it:

So, I'm outside of my house. I'm just kind of walking around, minding my own business, when suddenly I saw something standing among the trees in front of my house. That something was Slendy, of course. At first, I thought it was a normal, either really weird or confused person. I started yelling at him, but after a while of doing so, I had decided to walk up to him and deal with it myself; That's when he started to chase me. So I start to run like hell. At some point during the chase, I tripped and hurt my leg to the point where I couldn't get myself up. I was terrified, and that's when I woke up.
Back to top Go down
apokAlypse
Untainted
apokAlypse

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:09 pm

I've had one "real" dream about him, about a week ago, some days after hearing about it. It was pretty scary and had a very strange feeling to it.

I apologize for my English, I'll try my best to write in a decent grammar.

In my dream, me and some of my friends where out jogging on the road. (I rarely jog or do anything like that but I had done that in school the day before) I live in the country side so there are almost no cars driving by. We got to a hill where the road turns, where we see a group of teens (maybe 20-30 people) standing in some kind of line and looking at us. They were maybe one or two years older than us. They were just standing there, or going forward very slowly.

We run past them and continue down the hill. I have no clear memory of this but since I don't remember anything else I suppose this is what we did.
A little further on the road I remember the environment getting/feeling darker, or rather, like some colours disappeared. Felt like the environment is grayer than it was before. We are still jogging and run past some rocks and large bushes on the side of the road. This is when I start feeling watched.
This is the clearest memory I have of the dream. I feel paranoid and sort of know something is watching us. I can still feel the shock and feeling of adrenaline rushing through my body when turning around and seeing that tall, dark, faceless figure standing on the road 20 meters behind us looking at us with his head slightly tilted to the right. I instantly turned around and ran, my friends did the same when they noticed him.
I have no memory of getting there, but I assume we ran there, as I remember us standing on the road that leads down to the lake. This road is completely covered with grass and have trees all around it, you can't see the lake until you walk to the spot where we stood, somewhere in the middle. Only you couldn't see the lake. There were too many trees in the way. It was impossible to see the sky too, it was like the green branches was some kind of ceiling.

Anyway, he stood at the end of the road, looking at us the same way as before. Only this time his face/head looked different. It looked like he had a face, but it was blurred and "smudged" out. The more I tried to look at it, the more the head turned and the face twisted and it was just horrifying to see so I turned away to run.

Suddenly we were in a grey, dark forest. I was alone now, I don't know if my friends ran away or what happened to them. Now everything was almost completely grey/black and white and I the trees where dark, didn't look like summer at all in that forest. It was very foggy and impossible to see more than a few meters in front of you. I saw a tall shadow walking towards me so I tried to run, but didn't get far until I saw it again. I ran another way, but the same thing happened. I realized I was surrounded by maybe 5 or 6 dark, tall figures coming from all directions.
I sat/lied down and tried to make myself as tiny as possible, I don't know. I don't remember much more than sitting like that for a while until I woke up.

So... yeah I guess that was my first dream encounter heh.

Back to top Go down
Grathius22
Untainted
Grathius22

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:22 pm

I dreamed that there was a Proxy similar to Masky (Except with a pig mask) sitting in my bedroom window sill and watching me sleep before he got down and cut me (I don't know how I didn't wake) to use my blood and write some sort of message on my wall.

In the end, I woke up with my wrists slit and blood all over my sheets. Across my wall was written 'COME AND SEE'. My bedroom window was broken and the pig head mask was left on my desk.

Then I woke up for real, and it was all a dream. Lol.
Back to top Go down
littleWhiteRABBIT
Untainted
littleWhiteRABBIT

Current Win Points : 15

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:40 pm

Geebus, I've had so many Slender Man dreams since getting to this... about a week or so ago I must of had a record of like, 3-4 Slendy dreams in a week. He seems to have just taken over as Default Nightmare Entity anytime my dreams start to go down the darker roads. They're almost always really weird though... and not so much scary but occasionally unnerving. In fact, the dreams really aren't all that bad half the time... it's the waking up from them in the middle of the night and having Slendy paranoia suddenly creep over you while you're lying there in the middle of a dark enclosed room. Thaaaat's kind of a bitch.

I'd go over the ones I remember, but that's too epic a wall of text... XD It's honestly enough that when I was considering making a blog, I thought I'd just use them as discussion for theory and conversation. So... I dunno, little highlights?
-Several involving Slendy, and they get weirder every time he shows up.
-Two that featured The Silence instead of Slendy himself... but I knew who they were supposed to be.
-At least half of them generally involve More Than One Slendy being present.
-Had three in which the EMH boys where there. For some reason Evan is angry with me in every single one(actually tried to stab/murder me in the most recent one... fun times).
-Normally I'm myself in these dreams... but in the most recent one I had, I was Steward. Yeah. It was interesting... I'm tempted to babble about it... maybe later.
Back to top Go down
LiquifiedSkittles
Untainted
LiquifiedSkittles

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: First Nightmare...   Dream Encounters - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:35 pm

So today I had my first ever Slendy nightmare. It was quite intense.

It started by getting these weird taunting phone calls. A creepy voice saying "he's watching" every time. Then I started seeing him, far away at first, and then closer and closer to me. It was so real feeling. I would go out with friends, and then see him and start acting strange, and they didn't get what was going on. I'd say "He's here, look, can't you see him?" and they'd say no.

I woke up about an hour ago and I still feel extremely disoriented. Right when I thought I was desensitized to Slendy, I start having nightmares about him. This kinda thing happen to anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:53 pm

Topics Merged.

Please use this thread from now on Skittles.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
LiquifiedSkittles
Untainted
LiquifiedSkittles

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:17 pm

Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Topics Merged.

Please use this thread from now on Skittles.

Okay I am sorry I couldn't find it. I'm not trying to have an attitude but can you please explain why it's such a big deal? I am really just curious. I almost feel like I shouldn't post here, every time I try I get told it's in the wrong forum or something and it's getting kinda exhausting. I am sorry, I just want to know. Please don't ban me or anything, can you just simply explain?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:42 pm

It's not really a big deal, it's just clean up. I'm essentially the Janitor and I'm going around cleaning things up. It was moved because we already have a fairly large thread for this and we don't need another one.

I also certainly would not ban you for asking a question like that. If you keep having this same problem though, you should do your best to look for something close to the thread you want to make in case it has already been made.
Back to top Go down
LiquifiedSkittles
Untainted
LiquifiedSkittles

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:56 pm

Mr. Jeebles wrote:
It's not really a big deal, it's just clean up. I'm essentially the Janitor and I'm going around cleaning things up. It was moved because we already have a fairly large thread for this and we don't need another one.

I also certainly would not ban you for asking a question like that. If you keep having this same problem though, you should do your best to look for something close to the thread you want to make in case it has already been made.

The reason I asked is just that people tend to get all bitchy about things like this and I kinda find it ridiculous. I get keeping it clean, yeah, but I don't think there's a need to get bitchy about it and turn it into a flame war, you know?

I do try to look for the previous thread and whatnot and because I don't always find it people find sudden reason to flame me. I don't think it's needed. I do apologize for not always finding the previous forum... I will continue to do so, I just think it's not a cause for world flame war three because something was posted in the wrong thread or forum, right?

You can take these posts down if you'd like by the way, I just needed to vent it out. Thanks for listening.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:58 pm

This is my last response because we're getting horribly off topic, but if it's the same person and they're constantly making the same mistake. I can see why others would get mad at them.
Back to top Go down
LoveHopeRainbows
Anxious
LoveHopeRainbows

Current Win Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:14 pm

I have fairly regular lucid dreams, and I normally use them as IG material. What 's the best way to screw with people's minds? Use things you know will work.

For example, my last dream was about the Mythos in general. I dreamt about all kinds of things, including how the Slenderman would find 'Dia' and her having a wonderful little secret admirer.

Anyone else use their dreams as IG material fairly often?

Last edited by LoveHopeRainbows on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I used the wrong word. >>)
Back to top Go down
http://fearmythos.blogspot.com
Mad(x)Hatter
Untainted
Mad(x)Hatter

Current Win Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:35 am

I've used two I had, but I don't have dreams that often.
Back to top Go down
s.lucas
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:48 am

i had a dream befor joining and im looked into it and now im here.te dream went like this i was up town with my mates like we do evry saterday and their was a strange man watching from the other side of the park. i was the only one to notice him i went closer and i saw the figuer of what you call selnder man. i notice he didnt have any face this is how i found out about him should i be worried?
Back to top Go down
apokAlypse
Untainted
apokAlypse

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:27 pm

Since I posted that reply I've had a lot of different dreams about him. I had one tonight, I don't remember much of it though. I was with some friends at someones house at night and decided to go out and all the time I saw him/felt his presence or something. There was also a very scary torso-thing but with arms and a smudged out face chasing me on top of a big building. It was weird.
Back to top Go down
arsenicPopsicle
Untainted
arsenicPopsicle

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:55 pm

For a week or so now (not counting the nights that I've just forgone sleeping altogether) I've been having constant chronic nightmares. Not all of them are Slender at all, and when he does appear it's usually rare. It's just... very strange. In the past week I've had more nightmares than I have had collectively over the rest of my life. On the rare occasion that I've had nightmares in the past, they've been actually fairly enjoyable, after I get over the initial "oh holy fuck that was creepy" feeling. Just like... horror-movie caliber. But these ones lately are considerably stranger and tend to not make any sense. I'll wake up several times in the night, and every time I fall back asleep, the next nightmare I have is more disturbing than the one before it.

Here's an example of one night:

First dream: From a first-person perspective, I see a tour of an old castle town, mostly destroyed and the streets all flooded so deeply that a person would have to swim through them. A young guy, with some sort of magic, comes and repairs the town and somehow drains all the floodwaters, and then people come back and move in. Slenderman watches the young guy from the trees. I wake up.

Second dream: First-person perspective. A formless, dark void with a somewhat purple tint. There are strange, inhuman shapes moving in the darkness. This goes on for some time, then I wake up.

Third dream: I fall back asleep almost immediately after the second dream, and the setting for the third is nearly identical, except the tint is red this time. The strange shapes keep moving, but Slendy advances out of the darkness. The dream goes on for a long while, with him just standing there twitching his head back and forth as I watch, unable to move or look around. I wake up.

Fourth dream: I stayed awake for a while after the third dream, but I fell back asleep around seven in the morning, thinking that with it being daylight out I would probably be okay. And then I had this atrocity. The entire dream was just various scenes, with the quality of a shitty home movie, of people doing terrible, terrible things to animals. The only one I remember clearly was a guy shooting a tiny dog out of a fireworks mortar and into a garage door. I woke up and was basically like "fuck this shit, I am NOT going back to sleep."

Since these shitty fucking nightmares started, I either don't sleep, I only sleep a couple hours, or I sleep all fucking day but feel like I haven't slept at all. I'm pretty much running on energy drinks, sweet tea, and coffee lately. Urgh. Any advice, guys?
Back to top Go down
http://dripsanddrabbles.tumblr.com
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:55 pm

I would just like to say that no part of me feels that the Slender Man is real. I thoroughly enjoy the Vlogs based around him, but that is about the extent of my fascination. About two weeks ago now I had such a vivid nightmare about him coming for me. Usually in my dreams it is a ambigous nothing that haunts me, but this time it had a shape and that shape was the Slender Man. I still can believe that I dreamed of him. Rationally I do not fear him knowing that he is fake, but fear him I did in that dark dream of pursuit.
Back to top Go down
Crawford Chaser
Untainted

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:25 am

This interests me. I haven't given a second thought to some of my dreams till I stumbled across this. So...recently I started to try and remember what my dreams are about after having them. I have been writing them down. Only four have even remotely been about Slenderman. I don't buy into him being real but one of these really got to me and had me afraid of sleeping for a while.

It starts out with a girl telling me I'm going to die. I am concerned and ask her for advice. She then goes on to explain that I wont survive and that the only escape is for you know who to no longer exist. Somehow I get it into my head to ask her if that's possible. She gestures above us and there is no sky. I can see straight into space and there is a giant star right there above us. It's about this time that I notice that we're standing in a forest. She looks at me and smiles. "Burn it all."

The star descends on the forest and it catches on fire. I am no longer in it. The girl and I are above the forest. I can see him in the inferno and he is screaming. I can't really describe what that sounded like. He didn't really scream so much as he began to make a sound that was a bunch of screams. All kinds of screams. I could make out children and adults alike. Then I felt scared. I don't know how but I knew the girl was scared as well. The Slenderman was pissed off. I saw giant mass of lights around us and woke up. This is the first dream about Slenderman I have had and it was so extreme because, I'm guessing, I had just watched Marble Hornets for the first time.
Back to top Go down
http://sleeping-bat.livejournal.com/
BlackCloudAnthrax
Untainted
BlackCloudAnthrax

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:39 am

I had this dream about a month ago. I'm so glad I made myself a dream journal at that time - I had to wake up and
write it down. One of the most vivid Slenderman dreams I've had so far, to the point of where any mentioning of his name anywhere gave me chills.

I was in a hospital. I remember that I was bleeding - a lot, though I didn't feel any pain. Blood
covered my shirt. It was on my arms, and I can feel it coagulating on my
hands and face. I was able to smell it, too; it was a disgusting amount
of blood, where there was so much of it, that iron smell got me dizzy.

I remember being rushed to the operating room. The air felt cold and
stale. I could vividly feel that anesthetic mask being placed over my
face - I could even smell and taste the anesthesia - cold, heavy, sickly
sweet air.

((Ugh, I'm getting chills just by writing this.))

The doctor told me to count down from 100. I started to count aloud. All I could hear was my breathing and my heart beat. My vision started to go out of focus. At this point, I think I was on #97....I felt the doctor's cold hand on my face as he turned my head to face the door.

I saw Him. ( Why do I call it "Him?" D:
) He stood right by the closed door; he just about succeeded it in height.

My vision blurred, but I was still able to make out the black jacket, the collar of his shirt/tie, and his face//lack of.

After awhile, I couldn't count anymore. My eyes became
heavy, and I felt pinned down to the operating table. By this time, the anesthesia worked it's magic, and I was out like a light.

I woke up at 2AM and wrote it all down.....And then that's the night I didn't sleep. :3
Back to top Go down
apokAlypse
Untainted
apokAlypse

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:24 am

BlackCloudAnthrax wrote:
I had this dream about a month ago. I'm so glad I made myself a dream journal at that time - I had to wake up and
write it down. One of the most vivid Slenderman dreams I've had so far, to the point of where any mentioning of his name anywhere gave me chills.

I was in a hospital. I remember that I was bleeding - a lot, though I didn't feel any pain. Blood
covered my shirt. It was on my arms, and I can feel it coagulating on my
hands and face. I was able to smell it, too; it was a disgusting amount
of blood, where there was so much of it, that iron smell got me dizzy.

I remember being rushed to the operating room. The air felt cold and
stale. I could vividly feel that anesthetic mask being placed over my
face - I could even smell and taste the anesthesia - cold, heavy, sickly
sweet air.

((Ugh, I'm getting chills just by writing this.))

The doctor told me to count down from 100. I started to count aloud. All I could hear was my breathing and my heart beat. My vision started to go out of focus. At this point, I think I was on #97....I felt the doctor's cold hand on my face as he turned my head to face the door.

I saw Him. ( Why do I call it "Him?" D:
) He stood right by the closed door; he just about succeeded it in height.

My vision blurred, but I was still able to make out the black jacket, the collar of his shirt/tie, and his face//lack of.

After awhile, I couldn't count anymore. My eyes became
heavy, and I felt pinned down to the operating table. By this time, the anesthesia worked it's magic, and I was out like a light.

I woke up at 2AM and wrote it all down.....And then that's the night I didn't sleep. :3
Holy crap that gave me shivers, I'd be freaked out if I ever dreamt something that vivid about him. And yes I also feel "unsafe" or unsure or something mentioning his name or hearing it get mentioned.
Back to top Go down
BlackCloudAnthrax
Untainted
BlackCloudAnthrax

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:03 am

I know...doesn't help that I was in a hospital in that dream. I hate hospitals. :[

And the name mentioning thing...it's even hard to type His name. It's like it'll summon him or something. It's a pretty awful feeling, but I'll get over it. XD
Back to top Go down
sloane194
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:18 pm

this is very strange to me because when I had my first encounter I woke up at the same exact time!
Back to top Go down
BlackCloudAnthrax
Untainted
BlackCloudAnthrax

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:33 pm

That's weird. o__o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream Encounters
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next