Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Dream Encounters

Go down 
+146
Armadeira
Etreo
Wowcomix
EaterOfWorlds
Latest Victim
rollp
andywarski
Halleloo
NotObviouslyParanoid
DemonicUlquiorra
SadDevil
TheDakaar713
Jack Bones
Incognitus999
Xilaya
ellisw8
BrookieCookie45
ShadowedStranger95
SunshineShadows
CollenFromFear
Picklen'UrSickel
Todesfurcht
britaki
goomba771
Black_myst
aelur
The Slenderfreak
BloodyKitty230
BananaBrains
Zetto1995
Corfa
iScourge
HollowTree
Anonymo
Yuuasou
ramenninja13
kali_awake
jcrycolr3wradc
Dr. Squirtle
Untaunted
MPsapper
Royal Flush
Anonymity
Virtual Toast
BadLuck
Nightmare
ChewieV2
xyzombie
wilwithonel
GenocideInside
garrett.byers1
myotishia
Facade
housecat94
sethlapod555
EvilRhino229
SlenderMan101
Machine Gun Cynic
Toxiandra
Fayun
Cyanne
SquishypuffDave
Plague Doctor
voter96
sloane194
BlackCloudAnthrax
Crawford Chaser
Tahrgat
arsenicPopsicle
s.lucas
Mad(x)Hatter
LoveHopeRainbows
LiquifiedSkittles
littleWhiteRABBIT
Grathius22
apokAlypse
ThatInsaneOne
Vivi
Crusergirl
ExorcistGamer
chumon
Eric
xInvisiblExOverseeRx
Cronos
HELPWANTED
Malus
shusshoku
MockingJay
Aeri Tyaelaria
Aciidwire
ASurvivorWasBorn
Lighthouse
Kizuna
Leviathan
Damien
darkje
Squidmama
Sam4books
Doctress Who
Konaa
The Slender Man
Alibi
QhaoticZombie
PARADOX intent
justinw00
SabrinasUniverse
Nego
Hitodama
looby
Various Identities
Sanne
Sachael
Hither-Thither
Shayde
elevator_child
LostSkeleton
quofomo
Nedark
BanishedZaber
Daniel
Mr. Jeebles
Neomenia
Hellebore
Broeckchen
Erratic
Zander
TheVman22
Omega
Alice
Stormecho
TripleDPie
PiderBeff
Get-In-Pants
DaLadybugMan
Empty
bilo
LisaEvermore
WhiteWolf
BlackWolf
LikeADrunkButNot
Voidmaster
LuciaInFurs
future
Erantiel
Green
150 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ChewieV2
Observer
ChewieV2

Current Win Points : 57

Dream Encounters - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:30 pm

When I was a very little kid I slept on the top bunk of a bunk bed, the closet was at the foot of my bed and at night I would dream that somebody tall and pale in dark clothes would come out of it and whisper to me.
I only ever saw him with my peripheral vision as I didn't want to look at him, so I have no idea about what exactly he was wearing and what his face might have looked like.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Untainted
Nightmare

Current Win Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:30 pm

Most recent dreams of Slendy have been about "the organization" and their chase of the Slender Man. Most of time if I dream about Slendy its really short and he's walking on his extra limbs kinda like a spider.
Back to top Go down
BadLuck
Untainted
BadLuck

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: My own to add to the pile   Dream Encounters - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:09 am

Hello All, Im New to the Forum though i've been reading some of the stuff here. Great fun!
Saw this thread, had to share. So I made an account and everything to post it up. Warning, i like to write storylike.

Most recent dream of ol' Faceless Jack i had was a few nights ago. I tend to write the more interesting or vivid dreams of mine down, so this was copied from there.

12/02/2012(Took place on the 6th of feb.Rewritten from then)

I had a dream last night.

I had many dreams last night but part of one stuck out the most.
I was walking at evening time around the block from my house. Down past the park and back up along the main road that the bus rout takes. It's seperate from the suburb houses and hedged off from them by a row of trees that have grown there a while and are quite large.
I remember walking along the roadside, in the dirt with someone. Heading home where we followed it before cutting through.
It was a normal scene, chatting with the other person when i noticed ahead amongst the trees some meters away stood a very tall figure in a nicely tailored suit. Standing utterly still with no face. Slender man.

I remember being confused at first, completely thrown. It looked like a cutout in my mind, standing as still as it was in such sharp relief compared to that around it. A lifesized cutout that looked utterly flat as you examined it face on. I was uneasy for a few moments before becoming convinced it was just that, afterall the Slender Man wasn't real.
I circled around it to proove such (And to get closer to home as he was directly in the way we'd normally go through) only to notice that his faceless head was completely three dimentional . And worse, was turning to follow me.
My confusion grew to anxiousness as i stilled, the horrid feeling of fear enroaching as you realise what your looking at is something very very wrong.
It spoke, though not in a voice but i heard it anyway. 2 sentences but i cannot recall the words. It new my name , it knew me (and terrifying me with all the horrid implications that came with that) and it was darkly amused at my certainty before that he wasn't real.
It smiled with it's faceless state, looking as if someone was drawing on it's (not)face as a black crooked line curled upwards and began to split apart.
I ran, I ran back home and locked the doors and when night came and i had to go to bed, i kept the sheets over me and shook. Keeping my eyes screwed up closed and not even daring to ease up a little from the uncomfortable position less i somehow accidentally slip for a moment. Just one peek and see his grinning no-face.
I felt terror, pure primal fear of the sort where you cannot think, you barely breath and all you can do is make yourself as small as possible.
It took a little longer than i would like for that fear to fade when i woke for real.

Yea, that one made me nervous for the day. Mind you the only other dream i had of him was him returning a missing phone...possibly (not sure really). I'm trying not to read horror/ creepy stories before bed now.
Back to top Go down
Virtual Toast
Untainted
Virtual Toast

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:02 pm

I've only had three SlenderDreams, each one much worse than the dream that came before it. (Put it in a spoiler since it's a bit long.)

Spoiler:

Mind you, while I do have some movie-like dreams now and again, none of them have ever been as in-depth as numbers two and three up there. I scare myself sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymity
Untainted
Anonymity

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:26 am

My brother told me of an encounter where he was asleep and he woke up and he was in the corner, he ended up downstairs somehow and ran up because he heard footsteps behind him, the opens his door and there he is. This was all a dream of course...
Back to top Go down
Royal Flush
Anxious
Royal Flush

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:21 pm

I'm not trying to be funny or anything, but I did seriously had a dream That me and Slendy made chocolatechip cookies, and I woke up with crumbs around my mouth and cheeks. . .so I like really freaked out. I really hope I sleeped walked and ate the cookies in the pantry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/davincimedici/
MPsapper
Untainted
MPsapper

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:12 pm

So in this dream I'm running away from Slendy and every so often one of my friends would pop and kinda slow him down. I run for a while until i get into a fort, where a bunch of people i don't know slam this huge wooden door close. They hold it back as Slendy tries to break in. These people scream at me to keep running, even though I was running before the began telling me to do so, And I trip in this giant courtyard, and when I roll onto my back the Slenderman was there. He slammed his foot onto my chest so I couldn't run. Then he stretched his arm down and grabbed me by my neck, he lifted me so I could look him in his "eyes" and he said something along the lines of "I'm not going to hurt you but I don't need you now." then he tossed me to the side and walked away. I had this dream awhile ago so I can't really remember what he said but it sounded pretty assuring.
Back to top Go down
Untaunted
Anxious
Untaunted

Current Win Points : 11

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:12 pm

^The way he talked to you there reminds me of how the Kraken spoke to me in a dream I had in early secondary school. I won't bore you with the details, just that I was supposed to be fed to "her" but the person whose job it was to throw me in changed his mind at the last minute. The Kraken assured me telepathically (in a voice similar to the Face of Boe) that "she" was more angry with him than me. Then, when everyone was distracted by something else, I saw two tentacles holding a plastic bag over the ship's railing. I was about to climb in and the voice said "No, I wouldn't be so cruel." Then I took the bag, bundled the other guy into it, threw him into the sea, and jumped in after him. I'm pretty sure we both got eaten at the end of the dream.

Oh, and btw, welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

Current Win Points : 119

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:43 am

Virtual Toast wrote:
I've only had three SlenderDreams, each one much worse than the dream that came before it. (Put it in a spoiler since it's a bit long.)

Spoiler:

Mind you, while I do have some movie-like dreams now and again, none of them have ever been as in-depth as numbers two and three up there. I scare myself sometimes.

Is it weird that I'm jealous of you people?
Back to top Go down
Royal Flush
Anxious
Royal Flush

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:38 am

Ok so last night I had a dream:

It started out fine it was mostly like I was filming for the movie I was working on and we were in a graveyard. I was with my friends laughing and chatting then it got instantly dark out and I lost my friends. The wind started picking up and the camera was fucking up, then in the darkness Good Ol' Slendy appears tall and frightning as ever walking over to me and I could not move I scream like no other has he extends his hand and covers the camera lens. And thus I woke up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/davincimedici/
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:56 pm

stop it I'm jelly
Back to top Go down
EvilRhino229
Observer
EvilRhino229

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Royal Flush wrote:
Ok so last night I had a dream:

It started out fine it was mostly like I was filming for the movie I was working on and we were in a graveyard. I was with my friends laughing and chatting then it got instantly dark out and I lost my friends. The wind started picking up and the camera was fucking up, then in the darkness Good Ol' Slendy appears tall and frightning as ever walking over to me and I could not move I scream like no other has he extends his hand and covers the camera lens. And thus I woke up.

That's a drastic change from baking cookies with him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/VaderforprezAZ09?feature=mhee
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:20 pm

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
jcrycolr3wradc
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:34 pm

I've had exactly one dream about Slenderman.
I can only remember the last bit of it though.
He and I were standing on a porch, there was light coming though a door. He was blocking the stairs and I was holding a camera.
the most vivid bit about the dream was the fact I could hear myself screaming
"I am going to die! I'm going to die!"
I was still speaking when I woke up.
Back to top Go down
kali_awake
Untainted
kali_awake

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:33 pm

Despite the fact that I have really intense sleep paralysis a few times a month and am incredibly paranoid in general, I've only ever had one dream that explicitly featured the Slender Man.

My dad used to live pretty close to the St. John's River, north of Jacksonville, so his house (and the entire neighborhood, for that matter) was built among this very swampy patch of forest. In my dream, I was walking down a sand and gravel road that wound through the woods and would eventually take me back to my dad's. The streetlights were fairly old and sparsely placed, creating a strange alternation of orange light and shadows over the trees. As I was walking I started to feel a heavy weight settle in my gut and everything seemed to slow down - a definite sign that shit was about to go down. I started glancing into the woods that lined to road. Suddenly, I caught a glimpse of the Slender Man - tall, dark, and pale faced - between two trees. I froze, terrified, as he started to come closer. I'm pretty sure I was cursing the entire time, even though I didn't have the sense to run. However, as he reached the treeline, something began to change, and by the time the tall figure emerged from the woods, it wasn't the Slender Man, but my dad (who is 6'4" and very skinny). He came up to me and started talking as if nothing had happened/he hadn't noticed anything.

So yea. tl;dr, The Slender Man is my dad. Or vice versa.
Back to top Go down
ramenninja13
Untainted
ramenninja13

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:18 pm

I've had a couple small dreams concerning Slenderman. Mostly on those nights where I keep waking up and falling back to sleep.

One one, for some reason there was a T.V. on my bed and all it was showing was static. Out of the corner of my eye in the the corner of my room was Slenderman. I couldn't move a single muscle, couldn't cry out for help, I couldn't even close my eyes so Iwouldn't have to look at him. Then I woke up.

Later I woke up, or at least I thought I did, and my eyes immediatly darted to the same corner of the room from the last dream. Standing there in all his horrifying glory, was Slenderman. He was just watching me. Once again, I couldn't move, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I knew it was a dream and I tried to jolt myslef awake, but it wasn't working. All of a sudden, his arm moved and I woke up, breathing quite heavily. I looked at the corner and almost shat bracks because for a slpit second, It looked like he was still there! Turns out it was my orchestra dress (which is black) that was hanging and a puffy halloween skirt that just happed to be there at the top of it.

Oh orchestra dress, you troll, you! Dream Encounters - Page 8 3147896512
Back to top Go down
The Slender Man
Anxious
The Slender Man

Current Win Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:04 am

Well over a year ago (when I was deathly afraid of slender things) I had a bout of terrible nightmares that all involved Slender Man.

Now that I'm hardly afraid of him, I've had none.
Back to top Go down
Yuuasou
Untainted
Yuuasou

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:34 pm

In my dream I was in the woods. There were no leaves on the trees or anything. Just mist and that was it. I was looking around when I saw Him behind the trees. I ran and run. I guess I tripped over a tree root or somthing and I fell. I felt a tendril wrap around my ankle and drag me away. That was the end of my dream.

I wonder what goes on in my head sometimes...
Back to top Go down
http://www.marblehornetsmonday.tumblr.com
Anonymo
Untainted
Anonymo

Current Win Points : -3

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 8 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:30 pm

I haven't been on here in 2 months, but now I will because I had this nightmare.

I was in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet watching my shower curtain with a suspicious glare. It was if my mind knew something was off about it, my lucid mind started to kick in telling me something scary was about to happen and I could do nothing about it.

Naturally, like in every nightmare I have, I turned towards the only escape route in the small room, my bathroom door. I remember saying something in my dream along the lines of "Fuck this" and got up as fast as I could and opened the door.

Just as quickly as I got shoulder's length out the door, it slammed shut on my shoulder and I saw slenderman right behind me.

Thats all that happened, well, it was a coincidence that I had to piss when I woke up, but I was too pussy to go piss.
Back to top Go down
HollowTree
Untainted
HollowTree

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 8 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:49 pm

I've had recurring nightmares of being chased by... things. I don't know exactly what it is sometimes, but I know that each time, I'm running through a series of places (old houses with creepy dolls, abandoned buildings with no lights, misty woods, etc.) and I always know that I'm being followed, but can never build up the courage to look back. There's always flashes of black out of the corner of my eye, but I can never turn my head to look. I never actually see anything, but when I wake up from the nightmares, I'm always sweaty and afraid to go back to sleep, despite it being two or three in the morning. I know it wasn't real, I never saw that it was Slenderman, but somehow I knew and I felt that he was coming for me. I have to turn on all the lights and sit in the corner. I guess all those sleepless nights gave me these dark bags under my eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://theycallmehollow.blogspot.com/
iScourge
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 8 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:15 pm

I've been having problems in real life since I've started watching slendy stuff. ._. I can't sleep unless it's daytime outside, because of the first dream I had.

It was a regular night, and I was gathering my cat to go to bed, but he started freaking out when I went into my room, scratched the crap out of me, and ran meowing out of my room. I picked him up, and kept trying to make him go into my room, but he wouldn't freakin' go.

I eventually said 'Screw it' and went into my room, shutting off the light. I laid down, and started to go to sleep. I heard this awful creaking noise that sounded similar to my closet door being open, and I looked up to see an operator symbol painted with blood/red paint all across my far wall. I freaked out, curled up in the corner, and cried a little bit, unable to do anything. Still, the lights were off, but the creaking grew louder.

The closet door swung open, and he was just standing there, no flailing, just... Eerily standing there. A flash of light, and poof~ Gone. I couldn't figure out WTF had just happened, and I couldn't move, so I just waited. Another flash, and he was there, right next to my bed with a hand outstretched.

x-x

TL;DR

A crappy slendy dream with catscratches, leaving a parinoid me.
Back to top Go down
Corfa
Watched
Corfa

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: This REALLY weird dream I had.   Dream Encounters - Page 8 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:38 pm

So, last night I had this...strange...dream. I'll tell you it , and speak afterwards

So, it started out with me and a couple of friends I know unloading a car and going on a nature trail. After unloading, we all started heading on a dirt path in a dense forest. Oh , by the way , the whole dreamed is played out with a camera i'm holding. So , So, a couple minutes up the path , I saw a police man standing a bit off the trail , gesturing me to come over As instructed , I go to the police man. I tell my friends to stay put , and they do. When I reached the police man , he told me to touch a piece of paper on a rock. After touching it, the paper turns to PURE acid and melts away. The police officer thanks me , and walks away. I treated as it was a normal thing , not effected by it. Apperently , my dream me. (( I couldn't control my self , apperently I was seeing the eyes of the camera. )) A few minutes later , a police man asks me to do the same thing. I do so. He thanks me , and walks away. I told my friends to wait up,but they acted like they I was gone. I was on a steep hill , and my friends were already half a mile away. I could BARELY see them continuing the trail. I ran after them , but I saw a figure walk across the trail. I treat it as nothing , but afterwards....this is when it kind of gets creepy. In the distance , I saw a fire , burning the trees , I saw the figure again and ran after it. It escaped , and the camera glitched up when I neared the trees. They were still on fire , and coming close. I saw an amber rock under some sticks , then tons of rocks. Afterwards, the figure appeared in front of me , quickly teleporting away. After that , I found my self infront of a gate , the fire gone , and one of my friends running toward me. As soon as he reached me , he asked "where the hell did you go , man?" That's when I woke up.

So, that's my...creepy dream. Now , I'm not sure if this fits here , in the community section , but I best felt that it was best here. Well...that's it! Got any words to say?

Last edited by Corfa on Fri May 25, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

Current Win Points : 11

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 8 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:57 pm

I think you need to take stop watching slender vlog's before you go to sleep. Wink
But seriously, That is some weird shit man.
Back to top Go down
http://furfishandfire.blogspot.ca/
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 8 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:26 pm

topics merged because we already have a thread for this ouo
Back to top Go down
BloodyKitty230
Untainted
BloodyKitty230

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 8 EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:43 pm

This is a dream I had sometime ago before I had a little accident, nothing serious though.. I only remember one part of the first dream and the last dream.

In my dream I had woken up in my bed and heard like a small tap on the window of my bedroom, so I decided to move the blinds away, and what shocked me was I saw Slenderman partially, like he normally was, though his appendage was curled like it was a actual hand, like fingers making a half fist. And so he had beckoned me to come wherever he was going to go.

I woke up from this dream and soon fell back asleep, having a similar one again.

It was like the first one, I got up from my bed, seeing Slenderman outside my window, appendage curled into a half fist. The dream transitioned and I was in a home of a family I did not know of, while Slenderman was behind me. It was if my emotions had changed in my dream, and with a knife I had gotten into my hands, killed the family by stabbing them to death, and the dream slowly faded as I woke up.

Again I fell asleep, having the same start to the dream as the other two..

After waking up in my bed in the dream again, yet again I saw Slenderman, same position, same way he hand his appendage .. or arm/hand like as if he had been knocking on my window. We suddenly appeared in a forest, riding on a vechile.. like a bike of some sort through the woods.

After I woke up from my final dream it was still dark outside I believe, I was so afraid to look out my window that I ended up in my father's room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream Encounters
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next