Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Dream Encounters

Go down 
+146
Armadeira
Etreo
Wowcomix
EaterOfWorlds
Latest Victim
rollp
andywarski
Halleloo
NotObviouslyParanoid
DemonicUlquiorra
SadDevil
TheDakaar713
Jack Bones
Incognitus999
Xilaya
ellisw8
BrookieCookie45
ShadowedStranger95
SunshineShadows
CollenFromFear
Picklen'UrSickel
Todesfurcht
britaki
goomba771
Black_myst
aelur
The Slenderfreak
BloodyKitty230
BananaBrains
Zetto1995
Corfa
iScourge
HollowTree
Anonymo
Yuuasou
ramenninja13
kali_awake
jcrycolr3wradc
Dr. Squirtle
Untaunted
MPsapper
Royal Flush
Anonymity
Virtual Toast
BadLuck
Nightmare
ChewieV2
xyzombie
wilwithonel
GenocideInside
garrett.byers1
myotishia
Facade
housecat94
sethlapod555
EvilRhino229
SlenderMan101
Machine Gun Cynic
Toxiandra
Fayun
Cyanne
SquishypuffDave
Plague Doctor
voter96
sloane194
BlackCloudAnthrax
Crawford Chaser
Tahrgat
arsenicPopsicle
s.lucas
Mad(x)Hatter
LoveHopeRainbows
LiquifiedSkittles
littleWhiteRABBIT
Grathius22
apokAlypse
ThatInsaneOne
Vivi
Crusergirl
ExorcistGamer
chumon
Eric
xInvisiblExOverseeRx
Cronos
HELPWANTED
Malus
shusshoku
MockingJay
Aeri Tyaelaria
Aciidwire
ASurvivorWasBorn
Lighthouse
Kizuna
Leviathan
Damien
darkje
Squidmama
Sam4books
Doctress Who
Konaa
The Slender Man
Alibi
QhaoticZombie
PARADOX intent
justinw00
SabrinasUniverse
Nego
Hitodama
looby
Various Identities
Sanne
Sachael
Hither-Thither
Shayde
elevator_child
LostSkeleton
quofomo
Nedark
BanishedZaber
Daniel
Mr. Jeebles
Neomenia
Hellebore
Broeckchen
Erratic
Zander
TheVman22
Omega
Alice
Stormecho
TripleDPie
PiderBeff
Get-In-Pants
DaLadybugMan
Empty
bilo
LisaEvermore
WhiteWolf
BlackWolf
LikeADrunkButNot
Voidmaster
LuciaInFurs
future
Erantiel
Green
150 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lighthouse
Untainted
Lighthouse

Current Win Points : 0

Dream Encounters - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 5 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:45 pm

The first night I started to watch Marble Hornet, I ended with Entry 14, which is the one where Slender Man comes in on him while he's sleeping.. So, needless to say I slept with my door shut that night, when I usually have it about half way open, so I could hear if someone/something came in.

Anyway, the dream was I was out taking a walk in my woods with my girl friend, and we were holding hands, and all that good stuff, then she said, "We gotta go." She takes off running. I never saw what she was talking about. Then, next thing I was sleeping in my bed, when I heard my door open.. I tried to get up, but I couldn't. I was strapped to the bed.. In walks Slender Man, who didn't appear to be as tall as previously described. But, I woke up, and was literally frozen in my bed, afraid to open my eyes/mouth or to breathe too loud.

Back to top Go down
ASurvivorWasBorn
Untainted
ASurvivorWasBorn

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:25 am

I had atleast 6 dreams about slender man. only 1 or 2 were nightmares, however. this is due to the fact i'm not afraid of him. Razz . Most of them were me meeting him, and my very first one was me actually becoming his friend. it was very strange.
Back to top Go down
Aciidwire
Anxious
Aciidwire

Current Win Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:22 pm

I think my first dream about Slenderman... I never realized what I dreamed about as a kid, but I would always have terrifying nightmares. (I didn't know about Slenderman until about last year.)

I was about.. maybe five or six when I had the dream. It felt real, because it was in real time. Hell, even my neighbor's daughter was babysitting me that day in my dream. But was in my princess pajamas, and I had just woken up. I walked down the hallway and peeked around the corner to see my babysitter on the couch, but wasn't looking at anything particular. I immediately sunk back into the hallway, but decided to dash into the kitchen to grab some breakfast.

As I started to walk into the kitchen, something had grabbed my ankles and started to pull me back into my room. I tried fighting back and eventually, the thing snatched onto my wrists, too. I cried and screamed for help, but my babysitter didn't even take a mere glance at me.

Soon enough, the tendrils had pulled me back into my room, but... It wasn't my room... My door was open, but it was complete darkness and something tall and slender was pulling me into the room.

Again, I didn't know what it was when I was much, much younger... But ever since I got into this mythos, I can't help but think it was him.
Back to top Go down
http://aciidwire.deviantart.com
Aeri Tyaelaria
Anxious
Aeri Tyaelaria

Current Win Points : 37

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:20 pm

Tbh I don't dream much. I more or less daydream to make up for it.

Most of these daydreams have wormed into being the future developments which I will be adding when I get video ability. Thinking on them I will probably pick on this.

~3am

After many hours of being up I yawn lazily, rubbing my empty feeling stomach. Gazing at the screen of my laptop I type my 'BRBs' and 'AFKs'. Using my phone as a lightsource (Which I used to do during winter) I begin creeping downstairs to go hunting for food. Flipping on my kitchen light switch I begin rummaging through the cupboards, making sandwiches, salads. A small banquet. My eyes shift to the window as I walk across the kitchen.

A guy...in a suit?

Stood in the alley behind my garden fence.

He has no face...he's tall..Is he staring at..

Me?!

I stop, I can't move, My hands holding the plate of food and a knife for buttering the bread. My body feels numb with an odd sensation, almost fear but almost nice? After an eternity I release my hold on the items, my mind was curious, wanting to know what this man was. I wanted to beg him to come forward, beg him to talk and meet me, like a child I was..

I eventually gained my full mobility, rushing outside I was stunned, he was mere meters away, looming over me. Silence... I didn't feel scared, almost warm. My bare feet felt warm and my body felt relaxed. Beyond my control it moved forward. This man, opening his arms...his many arms were inviting me to another world...

Woah totally zoned out at the middle of that and the end.
Back to top Go down
MockingJay
Anxious
MockingJay

Current Win Points : -6

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:46 am

Holy crap I don't know what just happened.
I was at my house with Alex and Jay (From MH), and Alex was sitting down. (Upstairs). Jay was downstairs, and he was asking all these questions if we needed anything (not exactly in a nice tone, though.) When this thing, came down the hall. It looked like slenderman, except his hands were tentacles and his skin was pure black. I told Alex to run, and I ran. Alex called me and said "I'm running but my legs are not moving. Come back in help me." I hesitated, then Jay said "It's got control of him, get the HELL down here!" So Me and Jay ran out the house into a car, and drove as fast as we could. Slenderman (this time, he looked normal) kept appearing everywhere, in the forest, on the side of the road, he kept trying to catch us, but the car was going too fast for him. Then I woke up, pretty startled.
Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:28 pm

I'm so glad this is here! I need to get this off my chest.

That's it, no more Slendy before bed!

Let me explain something before we get into last nights dream. I've been recycling fictional dream locations since I can remember. Last night was the sprawling shopping mall type place. This is actually the location of the first dream I can actually remember and everyone knows me by name.

It started off nicely enough, at the mall with a guy I didn't know, trolling the shops I knew by heart... until He crept in. Soon we were running through an emtpy mall with the Slenderman at every corner. He was everywhere, every time I turned around.We went through tight gaps in glass displays, hijacked a couple of bicycles, nothing would let us escape him. I still don't know who my companion was, but it was clear that we were close friends in this world. If I tripped he helped me up, if he got stuck in a gap, I would go back for him just before Slendy got him. Finally he had us trapped in, ironicly enough, an electronics store. I put myself between my friend and Slendy, knowing he was going to end my life... and he didn't.

He took my hand and moved it to his (non)face as if to kiss it. I remember panicing the whole time we were trying to escape, but by that point, there was a strange sense of calm. I was even smiling at him. I know this monster doesn't have feelings, but maybe there's a fangirl in me that thinks otherwise? God, lets all hope not.

It wasn't until an hour after waking did I remember the dream and begin to panic again. It explains the weird funk I woke up in.
Back to top Go down
shusshoku
Untainted
shusshoku

Current Win Points : -3

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:37 pm

I recently had a dream where I was in my backyard, where there's a wooded area, where I was surrounded by Slender Men who moved when I wasn't looking at one, like slow weeping angels, and once they got to me, I woke up scared. However, I half-blame playing Nightmare House 2 for that, because I had just played it and the mannequins in it do something similar.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:53 am

I had my first Slender dream last night. Well, it wasn't Slender-centric, but it had everyone's favorite Tall Guy in it. I consider more as a cameo.

Anyways, for some reason that is unknown to me, Garfield was in court for murdering someone. He began telling a story of how he hadn't killed someone, but it was actually Slender Man. There was a flashback, and it showed Slender Man appearing, tentacles and all, with some announcer saying "It's Jack Slender Man!" like in that Concrete Giraffes video, haha. Anyways, Slender Man started to battle Garfield and all hope seemed lost as the cat almost died... But then he grew tentacles, too. And then the fight continued for a few minutes.

Needless to say, no one believed Garfield's story.

On a side note, I figured out Slender Man's weakness! Cats!
Back to top Go down
Various Identities
Anxious
Various Identities

Current Win Points : 63

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:49 pm

shusshoku wrote:
I recently had a dream where I was in my backyard, where there's a wooded area, where I was surrounded by Slender Men who moved when I wasn't looking at one, like slow weeping angels, and once they got to me, I woke up scared. However, I half-blame playing Nightmare House 2 for that, because I had just played it and the mannequins in it do something similar.

I tried reading that aloud but ran out of breath because it consists of only two sentences. I won't be rude about this, but watch your grammar. We're fairly stingy about such here.

Anywho.
As you may know, I went to see Green Lantern at the local theatre. A few days afterward, I saw X-Men Origins: Wolverine on HBO. What does that have to do with anything, you ask?

I had a dream of Ryan Reynolds and Slender Man fighting to the death. I, sadly, cannot remember much of it, but it was the battle of the century. It was like Mortal Kombat, but fast paced and less blood.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nyan.cat
shusshoku
Untainted
shusshoku

Current Win Points : -3

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:33 pm

Various Identities wrote:
shusshoku wrote:

I tried reading that aloud but ran out of breath because it consists of only two sentences. I won't be rude about this, but watch your grammar. We're fairly stingy about such here.

I apologize about that. I tend to do that a lot, but its something I will work on.

Now as for the reason I'm here, he appeared yet again. I was with some friends in their dorm and I tend to look at the time a lot, so when I eventually look at the clock a few times, the time's completely different.
For those that don't know, digital clocks changing is a trick to realize you're in a dream. I realized this and just as I go to do something like fly to test out if I'm dreaming, guess who walks in the door. He walks towards me, with the monster chase music from Amnesia playing for some reason, and reaches out, waking me up.
Since this isn't the first time I've been violently stopped from having lucid dreams, I beginning to think my subconscious likes me.
Back to top Go down
HELPWANTED
Untainted

PostSubject: Recent Dreams   Dream Encounters - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:35 am

So, I've been having odd dreams, all having to do with Slender Man. I've been having one every night for the past two weeks. I started this account to share my dreams, and get some stress off my chest. As well as some paranoia.

The first dream I've had, I still remember incredibly clearly. I'm walking through a forest that I used to walk in when I was a child. It was a large forest that was nestled behind a farm house. It was the house of my childhood friend, Jessie. In the dream the two of us were walking through the forest, the usual, recognizable paths were being taken. The two of us were walking side by side, talking and laughing. I walked ahead of her for nothing more than a few seconds and turn around immediately at the surprise that her laughter was cut short. To my shock, she's gone. I would've spent more time looking for her, but a chill went down my spine that cause me to look in the direction of a path. A new path that I had never seen before. It was thickly wooded, and just looking in it's direction made me uneasy. Before I knew what was going on, I found myself walking toward that path, as if I wasn't controlling my own legs. The path started off at a normal climate, but only got more and more cold as I progressed. There had been nothing but dead silence, it was unnerving. I remember walking in that dead silence for a large portion of the dream, just wondering when the path would end. I jumped at the sound of what seemed to be television static. It was a loud, and sudden burst. I continued walking despite that horrible sound of static inside my head. Just as soon as the static came, it left. Everything fell quiet. Instantly. It was no longer cold, everything was deathly silent again. I found myself standing there, for what only seemed like a few seconds before hearing a new sound. This new sound can still be heard clearly in my head. It was a little girl giggling, and then whispering in my ear
"Slow down, I can't catch up with you"
After hearing this, I became worried at the fact that I had stopped moving. When I tried to move my legs again, they wouldn't budge. Not an inch. I began to panic. Before my panic attack could get to bad, I felt something wrap around me. It wasn't a crushing feeling like I was first expecting, but a warm hug. It felt as if multiple arms were wrapping around me for a loving hug. Just as I began to feel the pressure of this hug I woke up.

After I had this dream, I've been having similar dreams every night. I don't know if this is just me being crazy, or having junk food before going to bed or what. I would like some opinions here, after dealing with this for two weeks, i'm beginning to freak out.
Back to top Go down
Cronos
Untainted
Cronos

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:16 am

I had this dream a few days after learning about our faceless-f(r)iend (that was clever. I'll have to use that more often...). I don't often remember my dreams, but this one was vivid, and I can still recall it almost perfectly. I saw it from a third person perspective, which is typical for my dreams.

It starts, like most of the dreams I remember, with me when I was about 12, on the day my friend Luke moved away. We were inseparable before he moved away, so it makes sense that that day would stick out in my dreams. The days went on and it came time for Luke to leave, and I stood in the driveway, sadly waving goodbye as Luke slowly shrank from view down the long road from my house. Suddenly, I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Him, his eyeless gaze focused down on me, and I felt as if he was saying "You wont ever be alone again", which would have been a nice thought if it was anyone other than the slenderman! The odd thing is, I didn't feel afraid, but rather I felt angry... angry that he would dare intrude on this scene, as if I knew that it was a dream and I'm not a lucid dreamer either. Anyway, I tore the hand from my shoulder and faced him.

Now, I began to fight with the Slenderman, but in my dreams I don't fight myself. In any and all dreams where I need to fight, I sort of...summon things to fight for me, and always refer to them as my champions. Usually they are characters from video games or TV, but there are a few I have invented.

Anyway, the first of my champions was Zero from mega-man I think. He is usually my first choice it seems. Needless to say, Zero didnt last long against Him, and quickly disappeared in the typical way they do in my dreams: a sort of pixel disolve around a wire frame, and the shattering of the frame afterwards (I have tried so very hard to re-create that image in words, and that's the best i was about to come up with). Anyway, I was a little shaken up because I didn't actually see how Slendy dispatched Zero. Zero just ran at him and then, started to disappear after falling over. So, I'm freaking out, and start to summon something bigger, Gundum-00 (I had just finished watching the first season). The giant machine fell just as quickly as Zero, and I'm starting to descend into pure panic. I summon everything I can think of: Pokemon, ninja turtles, the entire TF2 team, and a bunch of other things I feel might defend me. Each falls in the same way as the last, and Slendy just stands there, staring at me, not moving at all. I'm frozen by this time, and barely summon my last champion, one of my own making. I call him Kale, and he's basically a wolf made of pure shadow, capable of manipulating reality, minds, and separating the soul from the body.

Anyway, Kale is the only one who can get close to Slenderman, but quick as I blink, a tentacle shoots out of slendy's back, and goes right through Kale. He disappears and I'm left alone. I fall back and start to crawl away backwards as Slendy walks toward me, extending his arms in a welcoming way. I don't want to go to him, but something is telling me I have to. I shudder in pure terror as he looms over me, the same meaning in his gaze piecing my mind once again: "you will never be alone again". I suddenly feel warm, as darkness falls over me...

I wake up with a fright, to find a small rose next to my pillow. The rose was painted black. I was in college at the time and asked my friend if he had seen it before, and he denied ever seeing it. I placed the flower on my desk, wondering where it came from. Needless to say I was terrified. I had just learned of Slenderman, and now I thought he was stalking me...

I found out 3 months later that some crazy goth chick came in my room and put it there... She apparently had a crush on me... The dream was scary, and very disturbing, but I still recall it with fondness. No one had ever beaten Kale in my dreams before. Since this dream, I have had Kale lose once more, this time it was to some strange thing my mind invented. I then summoned Slendy. It was fun to have him on my side.
Back to top Go down
MockingJay
Anxious
MockingJay

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:27 am

I'm so glad this is here! I need to get this off my chest.

That's it, no more Slendy before bed!

Let me explain something before we get into last nights dream. I've been recycling fictional dream locations since I can remember. Last night was the sprawling shopping mall type place. This is actually the location of the first dream I can actually remember and everyone knows me by name.

It started off nicely enough, at the mall with a guy I didn't know, trolling the shops I knew by heart... until He crept in. Soon we were running through an emtpy mall with the Slenderman at every corner. He was everywhere, every time I turned around.We went through tight gaps in glass displays, hijacked a couple of bicycles, nothing would let us escape him. I still don't know who my companion was, but it was clear that we were close friends in this world. If I tripped he helped me up, if he got stuck in a gap, I would go back for him just before Slendy got him. Finally he had us trapped in, ironicly enough, an electronics store. I put myself between my friend and Slendy, knowing he was going to end my life... and he didn't.

He took my hand and moved it to his (non)face as if to kiss it. I remember panicing the whole time we were trying to escape, but by that point, there was a strange sense of calm. I was even smiling at him. I know this monster doesn't have feelings, but maybe there's a fangirl in me that thinks otherwise? God, lets all hope not.

It wasn't until an hour after waking did I remember the dream and begin to panic again. It explains the weird funk I woke up in.

You're like me, I'd do the same.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:53 pm

I just woke up from a dream about Slender Man.

What I remember, it started out with me watching this video series where these people were in this house and they were filming themselves, and then when the camera turns toward what I think was the kitchen, Slender Man was right there. It was weird, because it looked like it was this blurry figure in the back till it was refocused. I screamed my ass off while the people were panicking, then two other Slender Men appeared. 4 in total, all with different types of faces. One came from the hallway to the right, another from the left, and the last one from the kitchen as well.

I was watching, then the next thing I know I'm there in the house. I look around seing the four Slender Men noticing me and coming after me. I am scared shitless, so run upstairs. I run through the hallway and suddenly I end up at this old house of my mom's former boss that my mother used to house-sit at. I know this place all too well, so I run down the hall on the first floor and into the first bedroom, with the first Slender Man behind me. I stayed in there for a moment, then looked under the slit in the door to see if they were out there still. I saw nothing, so I went down the hall and darted down the hallway. The layout changed again, the hallway became longer and there were two doors on the right. I enter the first one on the right and I'm in the first bedroom again, except there's a walk-through closet in there now. I go to lock the door in the room it's connected to, but the fourth Slender Man came through the door and I hightailed it back into the first bedroom.

I waited for him to come into the closet and I shut that door, then unlocked the bedroom one and ran down the hallway to the end, where the layout was like the place I house-sit at. There was a closed door on the right and a door in front of me, and I opened the latter to go onto the second bedroom and lock the door behind me. I sat down at the side of the bed that was by the corner across for the door I entered, breathing heavily until I stopped at the realization that I needed to lock the door that was to the right when I was entering. That door led to the bathroom, which has a door in between the room that has the toilet and the actual shower, with there being another door that lead into this room and was at the corner of the room diagonally from me. It was wide open. I jump up and run to go lock the door, but I stopped when I heard my own voice speaking aloud.

"You really are an idiot, aren't you?" My voice said, coming from the shower room. The fourth Slender Man's hand creeped around the side of the frame as I just stood there, terrified in pure fear. It came into the room, moving closer. Its arm moved back, as if it were about to punch me, and then its arm shot out into my stomach and this feeling of complete fear and hysteria washed over me, with me screaming my lungs out.

That's when I woke up. And when I did, I couldn't move. The feeling still lingered. I couldn't open my eyes. I lay there, with the image of that Slender Man lunging his arm into me so clearly burned into my mind. I could hear something resembling static, and I couldn't speak. It felt like there was a burning sensation of something grabbing onto my head, like Slender Man's hands. It felt like he was there, holding me, grabbing me and digging into my very essence. My thought at first was to wonder if this was how one of those "proxies" felt after being controlled by him. Then my thought turned to a different one. I lay there, motionless, with that total fear and pain around my head, making my body have uncontrollable shivers that are still continuing even as I type this. The only thought running through my head being; its going to take me. It is aware of me, and it is going to fucking get me.

This is the first time I've dreamed in a long while. I can't get this dream out of my head.
Back to top Go down
Cronos
Untainted
Cronos

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:03 pm

Zander wrote:
I just woke up from a dream about Slender Man.

What I remember, it started out with me watching this video series where these people were in this house and they were filming themselves, and then when the camera turns toward what I think was the kitchen, Slender Man was right there. It was weird, because it looked like it was this blurry figure in the back till it was refocused. I screamed my ass off while the people were panicking, then two other Slender Men appeared. 4 in total, all with different types of faces. One came from the hallway to the right, another from the left, and the last one from the kitchen as well.

I was watching, then the next thing I know I'm there in the house. I look around seing the four Slender Men noticing me and coming after me. I am scared shitless, so run upstairs. I run through the hallway and suddenly I end up at this old house of my mom's former boss that my mother used to house-sit at. I know this place all too well, so I run down the hall on the first floor and into the first bedroom, with the first Slender Man behind me. I stayed in there for a moment, then looked under the slit in the door to see if they were out there still. I saw nothing, so I went down the hall and darted down the hallway. The layout changed again, the hallway became longer and there were two doors on the right. I enter the first one on the right and I'm in the first bedroom again, except there's a walk-through closet in there now. I go to lock the door in the room it's connected to, but the fourth Slender Man came through the door and I hightailed it back into the first bedroom.

I waited for him to come into the closet and I shut that door, then unlocked the bedroom one and ran down the hallway to the end, where the layout was like the place I house-sit at. There was a closed door on the right and a door in front of me, and I opened the latter to go onto the second bedroom and lock the door behind me. I sat down at the side of the bed that was by the corner across for the door I entered, breathing heavily until I stopped at the realization that I needed to lock the door that was to the right when I was entering. That door led to the bathroom, which has a door in between the room that has the toilet and the actual shower, with there being another door that lead into this room and was at the corner of the room diagonally from me. It was wide open. I jump up and run to go lock the door, but I stopped when I heard my own voice speaking aloud.

"You really are an idiot, aren't you?" My voice said, coming from the shower room. The fourth Slender Man's hand creeped around the side of the frame as I just stood there, terrified in pure fear. It came into the room, moving closer. Its arm moved back, as if it were about to punch me, and then its arm shot out into my stomach and this feeling of complete fear and hysteria washed over me, with me screaming my lungs out.

That's when I woke up. And when I did, I couldn't move. The feeling still lingered. I couldn't open my eyes. I lay there, with the image of that Slender Man lunging his arm into me so clearly burned into my mind. I could hear something resembling static, and I couldn't speak. It felt like there was a burning sensation of something grabbing onto my head, like Slender Man's hands. It felt like he was there, holding me, grabbing me and digging into my very essence. My thought at first was to wonder if this was how one of those "proxies" felt after being controlled by him. Then my thought turned to a different one. I lay there, motionless, with that total fear and pain around my head, making my body have uncontrollable shivers that are still continuing even as I type this. The only thought running through my head being; its going to take me. It is aware of me, and it is going to fucking get me.

This is the first time I've dreamed in a long while. I can't get this dream out of my head.

As I started reading this I thought i was going to do a funny joke post about dream interpretation... but this scares me... I would lay off slendy stuff for a little while if you really couldn't move when you woke up. I've heard about people not being able to move for a short time when they wake up... but wow... Shocked
Back to top Go down
MockingJay
Anxious
MockingJay

PostSubject: Holy shit! I saw him!   Dream Encounters - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:12 am

Yes, I saw him indeed, I even took a picture.

But shortly after I realized my lack of sleep last night made me imagine slenderman out my window.
The picture did not show him.
I'm disappointed and happy at the same time.
(Moved to this thread because it was a hallucination.)
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:12 am

Cronos wrote:
As I started reading this I thought i was going to do a funny joke post about dream interpretation... but this scares me... I would lay off slendy stuff for a little while if you really couldn't move when you woke up. I've heard about people not being able to move for a short time when they wake up... but wow... Shocked

I don't dream often. When I do, it's either some weird as balls thing, or me dying somehow. That was the second dream of Slender Man that I had in total since I ever got into the mythos. The other one disturbed after I woke up from him enveloping me in his tendrils when he opened his arms wide, luring me in. Before that happened, I was being chased by him through a forest.

This was one of two dreams I've had that have scared the shit out of me. This was also the first time I had sleep paralysis when I woke up. I already think I see Slendy out of the corner of my eyes sometimes when I'm home in the dark, but there's this mirror in my house that tends to play that trick on me. Always unnerving. I'm not too alarmed, really. Could be a lot worse.
Back to top Go down
Green
Untainted
Green

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:00 pm

I don't have nightmares often, but when I do it usually involves him. The general sequence of events look something like this:

-I suddenly become aware I'm sleeping, and in a nightmare.
-My heart rate increases significantly.
-I convince myself something bad is going to happen, thus provoking the event.
-I get a slight glimpse of Slenderman or some slight distortion of him.
-Horrible choking feeling momentarily, then I wake up.

I find these dreams are usually a result of dehydration or overheating during sleep, as the first thing I do when I wake up is gulp down as much cold water as humanly possible.
Back to top Go down
xInvisiblExOverseeRx
Untainted
xInvisiblExOverseeRx

Current Win Points : -13

PostSubject: slender hugz   Dream Encounters - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:40 am

hello, i had a dream where i was woken up in my house, i walked in the living room, and he was there, in the dream i walked up to him and put my arms around him as a hug. i dont know what this means or what happened after because i woke up as soon as i touched him. if anyone has any insight on this, or if its happened to them, having a simalar dream please contact me, this dream deeply disturbed me, idk weather to take this as a sign, like maybe this is what to do if i saw him, or something else. maybe im just reading into this too much and it was just a nightmare that wont happen again
Back to top Go down
Shayde
Watched

Current Win Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:12 am

What the duce!
I must admit good sir, that I too have had a similar occurrence.
For he, the Tall Man that is, appeared in my dreams, but stood there, not
In his usual attire, but in a Hawaiian shirt, and short pants. It seemed as though he
Naught came with hostile intent, but to take me on holiday.

Yeah, okay, I couldn't keep a straight face. I recommend you read the rules (which can be found here), or hit the road Jack buddy pal. Else the real Slender Man will come of of the computer screen and eat you, or something similar.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:23 am

Moved and Merged.

xInvisiblExOverseeRx, please read the rules before you continue posting. If you continue, you will most likely be flamed into oblivion my our lovely members.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Eric
Untainted

Current Win Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:19 am

Okay. Okay. I've been meaning to post this since I woke up this morning. I wanted to do it while it was fresh in my mind, but due to the troubles of real life, I could not. Regardless, here I go.

I was in my summer house with my family. We're always down there, so it wasn't a big occasion or anything. It was just a normal trip for a normal weekend.

For everyone else, sure.

I knew something(s) was outside my house. Wanting to get in. Wanting to tear apart whatever was inside. Looking for a chance. Occasionally I would catch a glimpse of swarms of "People" outside. They would look normal, until they saw you saw them. Then the facade dropped and they charged.

I began closing off every entrance to the outside world. I fortified doors, I locked locks, and I even closed the blinds in windows. To me, making sure they couldn't look inside was more important than them actually attempting. We had to stay inconspicuous.

I had to close off the vestibule. It had a giant window and the only the screen door was shut. They could peer right in. They could see movement.

I crouched in, carefully but quickly. My nephew was just behind me. I drew down the shutter on the window. He closed the heavy door. Or he almost closed the heavy door. Right as he went back to the main room, the door began to open by itself. As it did, a group of people began to pass by the house. I had no time to shut it without them noticing.

I laid flat on the floor, close to the corner. I didn't make a sound. I couldn't. Even my breathing was as silent, though in my head each inhale sounded like gunshots.

Don't look in. Don't see the man on the floor. Keep going. Don't notice me.

That's when I realized there was a window I forgot about right behind me. A window with no blinds or shutters or anything.

And there IT was. In all its faceless, suited glory. It had to be about 7 feet, but from my angle, it towered. The crinkles in its face showed how intensely it was staring. It saw me. I couldn't stop the gaze. It was going to get in.

I curled into the corner, trying to get out of its line of sight. I had to get away, but I couldn't move without it seeing me move. I had to see if I could wait it out. Just a few more minutes, hours, days. But it wasn't leaving, and I crept further into my own psyche and corner, pressing hard against the floor. Pressing and pressing and pressing and pressing and pressing and pr-

Tap Tap Tap

I heard a sound that was unlike everything else I had heard before. It was sound of tapping on the window. But this sounded... real. Suddenly, everything at my summer house seemed wispy and forced. I knew I was dreaming and so I woke up.

I was in my bed, in my room, in my not-summer house. The time was about 4 in the morning and reality began to set in. There is no Slender Man. He isn't real. No one is out to get me. Everything is as how it is.

Then I remembered the tapping. It sounded so real.

It sounded so REAL.

I ended up NOPE-ing myself back to sleep. Because he's not real.
Back to top Go down
Shayde
Watched

Current Win Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:08 am

This one was damn weird. I was watching a Slenderman series in my dream. It was...how to describe it without sounding silly...the President of the United States gets haunted by Slenderman. The president looked a bit like Obama, but wasn't.

Anyway it's night, a camera's on with night vision (green everywhere). Suddenly, the first wife hears a noise. She wakes up her husband, (aka, the president), and she grabs the camera. He get gets up to check, and finds that the door is slightly ajar. The wife makes the camera look (zoomed? pushed up? Can't quite remember) through the small opening, and down and adjacent corridor, you see Slendy go by. He's fast. And he has a god damed suit case. And tentacles. It made me jump in my sleep. The wife screams, Then secret service bust in, camera is placed on a table, looking out a window. And for a split second, you see Slim Jim. Lights go on, there's nothing there. Agents look around, can't find anything. President gets cranky. End tape.

I woke up thinking - WHY ISN'T THIS A SLENDER SERIES! Then I realised it was all rather silly.
Back to top Go down
chumon
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:38 pm

I dont remember a great deal, just this one bit.

There were three of him in my closet and they all looked different.
One had cute dots for eyes and he came out and danced with me. As I
looked behind him one of them was blank and just stood there while the
other grew a jaw which dropped open and sunken eye sockets stared at me.
I was afraid but the one dancing with me always kept me turned toward them and they never left the closet. I felt safe with him, the others seems like they were gonna eat me, but he wouldn't let them. Idk what that means but it's all I remember, mostly just feelings and visions.
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:39 pm

Shayde wrote:
you see Slendy go by. He's fast. And he has a god damed suit case..

Oh so THAT'S what Gman from Half-life really is. I'll be playing The Half Life series with fear in my heart from now on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream Encounters
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next