Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Dream Encounters

Go down 
+146
Armadeira
Etreo
Wowcomix
EaterOfWorlds
Latest Victim
rollp
andywarski
Halleloo
NotObviouslyParanoid
DemonicUlquiorra
SadDevil
TheDakaar713
Jack Bones
Incognitus999
Xilaya
ellisw8
BrookieCookie45
ShadowedStranger95
SunshineShadows
CollenFromFear
Picklen'UrSickel
Todesfurcht
britaki
goomba771
Black_myst
aelur
The Slenderfreak
BloodyKitty230
BananaBrains
Zetto1995
Corfa
iScourge
HollowTree
Anonymo
Yuuasou
ramenninja13
kali_awake
jcrycolr3wradc
Dr. Squirtle
Untaunted
MPsapper
Royal Flush
Anonymity
Virtual Toast
BadLuck
Nightmare
ChewieV2
xyzombie
wilwithonel
GenocideInside
garrett.byers1
myotishia
Facade
housecat94
sethlapod555
EvilRhino229
SlenderMan101
Machine Gun Cynic
Toxiandra
Fayun
Cyanne
SquishypuffDave
Plague Doctor
voter96
sloane194
BlackCloudAnthrax
Crawford Chaser
Tahrgat
arsenicPopsicle
s.lucas
Mad(x)Hatter
LoveHopeRainbows
LiquifiedSkittles
littleWhiteRABBIT
Grathius22
apokAlypse
ThatInsaneOne
Vivi
Crusergirl
ExorcistGamer
chumon
Eric
xInvisiblExOverseeRx
Cronos
HELPWANTED
Malus
shusshoku
MockingJay
Aeri Tyaelaria
Aciidwire
ASurvivorWasBorn
Lighthouse
Kizuna
Leviathan
Damien
darkje
Squidmama
Sam4books
Doctress Who
Konaa
The Slender Man
Alibi
QhaoticZombie
PARADOX intent
justinw00
SabrinasUniverse
Nego
Hitodama
looby
Various Identities
Sanne
Sachael
Hither-Thither
Shayde
elevator_child
LostSkeleton
quofomo
Nedark
BanishedZaber
Daniel
Mr. Jeebles
Neomenia
Hellebore
Broeckchen
Erratic
Zander
TheVman22
Omega
Alice
Stormecho
TripleDPie
PiderBeff
Get-In-Pants
DaLadybugMan
Empty
bilo
LisaEvermore
WhiteWolf
BlackWolf
LikeADrunkButNot
Voidmaster
LuciaInFurs
future
Erantiel
Green
150 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
PARADOX intent
Watched
PARADOX intent

Current Win Points : 56

Dream Encounters - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:10 am

TROLL HARDER.

No posting in character on the boards, plznthx.
Back to top Go down
http://myloverskitten.deviantart.com
bilo
Taken
bilo

Current Win Points : 311

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:14 am

Spoiler:

Breaking out of Zalgo-ing everything just this once for tonight. You sir, clearly lack the ability to read. How do I know this you might ask? Well, that would be because you've successfully broken nearly every rule we have within such a short time span.

I assume if you could read, you'd have read the rules and followed them. But that's not the case. I'm sorry you're inept, but rules are rules. And if you don't follow them, then you're bound to get banned.

You don't seem to understand exactly what you've done at all, nor have you apologized for (poorly) arguing with a moderator. I'm pretty sure I have the authority to ban you - but I'll leave that up for the admins to decide.

For now I'm giving you a warning. And a link to the rules. Read them (get someone to read them for you, even, I don't care). Understand them. And learn from your mistakes. If you don't, you will be banned. End of story.
Back to top Go down
http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
justinw00
Untainted
justinw00

Current Win Points : -16

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:30 am

i'm sorry if i'm not as internet savvy as the rest of you, i honestly don't evan know what posting in character is. I came here seeking answers instead i got this. I must add that one very nice girl cleared allot up with me. i will be honest i did not read the rules simply because i was sure that seeking answers would not break any rules. i just don't understand what i did wrong and why no one besides one person accepted the fact that i'm an average kid, and didn't try so sound super smart about everything. I guess i'm going to read the rules and get over this. I apologize if i some how offended anyone, well besides that one guy that insulted my knowledge.

P.S. im not a troll at all, if i where trolling it wouldn't be aimed at a group of people that all they care about is rules and grammar.
Back to top Go down
PARADOX intent
Watched
PARADOX intent

Current Win Points : 56

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:35 am

Oh, silly troll. You have angered the forum mods.

You will now be made an example of. Have a nice day, and please do come back once you've learned to read/write.
Back to top Go down
http://myloverskitten.deviantart.com
Broeckchen
Observer
Broeckchen

Current Win Points : 176

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:41 am

justinw00 wrote:
i'm sorry if i'm not as internet savvy as the rest of you, i honestly don't evan know what posting in character is. I came here seeking answers instead i got this. I must add that one very nice girl cleared allot up with me. i will be honest i did not read the rules simply because i was sure that seeking answers would not break any rules. i just don't understand what i did wrong and why no one besides one person accepted the fact that i'm an average kid, and didn't try so sound super smart about everything. I guess i'm going to read the rules and get over this. I apologize if i some how offended anyone, well besides that one guy that insulted my knowledge.

P.S. im not a troll at all, if i where trolling it wouldn't be aimed at a group of people that all they care about is rules and grammar.

Posting "in character" in this forum means posting as the character you're impersonating in your Slender Blogs. This is a place for authors and fans, though, not for Runners and Fighters.
If you are seriously stalked by Him and want to communicate about this, stick to the Blogsphere or make a self help forum. Here we will all assume that you're joking when you talk about it.

If you don't want to break immersion, just let your name change to a new one and post as the author, not your character, so no one will connect both to each other.
Back to top Go down
http://broeckchen.deviantart.com
justinw00
Untainted
justinw00

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:50 am

Well obviously i'm new to this whole forum thing, so "dream encounters" seemed like a perfect place to post this, i'm sure you can understand that. Anyways i will take your advice. And thank you for actually helping me.

P.S. I PRAY that i'm not actually stocked by him, and it was a one time experience, so there is no reason to start my own forum but if i am (and i pray its not so) i will certainly do so.
Back to top Go down
Sachael
Watched
Sachael

Current Win Points : 179

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:55 am

justinw00 wrote:
Well obviously i'm new to this whole forum thing, so "dream encounters" seemed like a perfect place to post this, i'm sure you can understand that. Anyways i will take your advice. And thank you for actually helping me.

P.S. I PRAY that i'm not actually stocked by him, and it was a one time experience, so there is no reason to start my own forum but if i am (and i pray its not so) i will certainly do so.

I hope Paragon comes for you next :3
Back to top Go down
justinw00
Untainted
justinw00

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:04 am

Im not even going to look that up what Paragon is... i have enough to worry about. i have a feeling its just a SM proxy though, and thats not very nice of you. Sad
Back to top Go down
looby
Observer
looby

Current Win Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:33 am

Wait... did you seriously insult everyone by calling them virgins? Hahahaa it's the 90's again yaaaaaay!

justinw00 wrote:
i will evan

FUCKING PACK IT IN.

youre speeling ans gramer mak me fukin sik
Back to top Go down
QhaoticZombie
Watched
QhaoticZombie

Current Win Points : 152

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:37 pm

I finally had a Slender Man dream.

FINALLY.

GEEZ.

Anyways, I was standing in the kitchen watching my dad and two other guys in our backyard through the window. In the dream there were woods right behind our house. There was a part in the trees and a little path that led into the woods. My dad and the other men were talking about something, and then one of them left. After that, I noticed something move in the trees and coming up on the path. I'll give ya three guesses what it was, but you'll only need one.
At that point, I ran back into my room and locked the door, 'cause apparently this version of Slender Man couldn't teleport or whatever.

Once Slender got out into our backyard, he walked kinda weird, like he was having trouble standing. It didn't seem to bother him in the slightest, though.

YEAH.
Back to top Go down
http://qhaoticzombie.deviantart.com
Alibi
Untainted

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:38 pm

I've had two dreams with Slendy in them so far.

The first one I had about 2 nights ago. So, in the dream, I'm in my bedroom. It's hot and my head hurts. My room is always pretty chilly, so I found that to be odd. My eyes begin to get really fogged up and watery. Then suddenly, I actually see myself lying in my bed. I look really lifeless and pale. And then I see blood soaked into my bedsheets and splattered on the floor and on my face. I think I'm seeing myself dead. Next, I look up and I see an extremely tall, thin figure dressed in all black standing next to me. There's no face on this figure. He's just standing there, staring at my dead body. I go back to staring at my body as well. I felt no emotion during this dream. It was weird. It really creeped me out.

The second dream I had last night. It started out as me walking home from school, and it felt just like any other normal day. Then I step onto my porch and I check the mailbox like I do every day after school. I find one single, white envelope. I see a few things scribbled onto it. The words read "Do you want your dreams to come true?" with a bunch of pictures of Slender Man and the Operator Symbol drawn all over. I didn't check the contents of the envelope. I remember thinking really hard in my dream about what the drawings and words meant. Then I woke up.

Yeah, my head cooks up pretty weird things.
Back to top Go down
Hitodama
Untainted
Hitodama

Current Win Points : 16

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:10 am

Had another Slender-dream, and it's repeated itself twice now. Whee...

Appearently, I was in an anime-style movie that involved a ragtag group of yokai, lead by a boy named Enkizo (don't ask. I don't know either), searching for Slendy. The only way to see him in metropolitain/ city areas was to tie a particular type of bandana over your eyes... I regret seeing him. He was thinner than he normally is, and by that I mean it looked like he could fall apart at any moment. On his face was the mark of the Operator drawn in black ink, which was still fresh and dripping off of his un-face. That, and his signature tux looked more like a tailed coat...
Back to top Go down
The Slender Man
Anxious
The Slender Man

Current Win Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:27 pm

Last night i had one that involved the Slender Man.
I am quite experienced at lucid dreaming so im unsure if i created this encounter by myself.

I was in a dark forest at night and fresh snow blanketed the ground.
There was an old cabin near the horizon so i began travelling to it.
Upon closer inspection i saw that it bore the mark of the operator and so knew that the Slender Man would probably appear next.

I began running downhill to a small village type area.
I arrived and saw bodies strewn around like ragdolls, some impaled on tree's and others crashed through windows.

I picked up a torch that was on the ground and it glowed brightly.
I heard a strange ringing in my ears and the torch light dimmed.
He was right infront of me and as i felt a strange combination of fear and comfort i walked toward him.
Back to top Go down
Broeckchen
Observer
Broeckchen

Current Win Points : 176

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:13 am

I just woke up from one of the most awesome dreams I ever had. Granted, Slendy wasn't in it, just Proxies but... Just look for yourself.

The beginning was mixed with my irl behaviour then. I stayed up long tonight, so I was tired and slept in. Every now and then, I would wake up, look at the clock and decide that 12 AM is still a gooood time to sleep~<3

So my dream started out with me in a hotel room. I woke up, looked at the clock, and the numbers were jumping around and flickering like crazy. I should maybe add that this is actually not unusual, since it's a radio clock and whenever there is a time conversion, the display does exactly that. In my dream, I remembered that I was in America, or Russia, and traveled there just yesterday - so naturally the clock would still possibly need to catch up with the right time.
I just kept looking at the display until it decided which time to show. But when it stopped to flicker, it didn't show a time.
Just a long row of numbers.
And then: "O shit heavens! Leave the house!" I suddenly was wide awake, staring at the clock. "Thought I should warn you! RUN!"

I immediately knew it was my Dad, warning me from above. So I jumped out of the bed, threw some stuff into a backpack (not even my mobile phone :< I panicked so hard...) and left the room. I headed straight for the elevator and could go down to the lobby with it (I would have taken the stairs, but I was, like, in the tenth floor or so). Leaving the hotel, I wanted to run down a shadowy alley - when I saw three people heading into my direction. I actually knew who they were, but I prayed for them not to be what I expected from them - until they put on their masks. Smooth, simple white masks. "Dammit, Papa!", I thought. "Why should I leave the building?!" They laughed and soon it was clear that they just wanted to toy with me when they circled me. The problem was that it was just as clear how cruel their games would probably be.

So when one came to close, I grabbed him, slid my leg behind his, pried him to the ground with all my might and smashed his head onto the aphalt until he didn't move anymore, all in a very quick motion born out of panic.
I should maybe add that under certain circumstances, I can be quite animal-like. The glance with which I looked back into their bewildered faces must have been comparable to that of a wild animal caught in a corner. I was desperate and scared, but I was also determined to stay alive and unharmed at all costs - and that's when they decided I was too dangerous to be a toy.
I turned around and ran as soon as I saw the anger in their eyes. My fear muted every sense of exhaustion, so I almost felt as if I was flying through the streets. Around the corner, more of them awaited me, I somehow managed to bolt past them and go on running, but they became more and more with every street I passed. Soon they were a group of at least 10-15 people.

A man, just coincidentally standing in his doorway, saw me being chased by them and held the door open wider for me. So I dashed into his house while he blocked the Proxies, assuming they were a youth gang or so. "Do you have no shame, chasing a little girl?!", I heard him shouting at them from behind me. It's difficult to describe his home, because it was built in a way that might be typical of Europe or even just Germany, but lets just say the wall of the backside wasn't far and the window in it was open. So I jumped through it and ran on, until I found another window of a similar house to hop in and close behind me. Pressing my shaking body against the wall benath the window, I heard the Proxies come and pass. I was safe.

A narrator voice sounded when I looked around me and said: "Over the course of the next days, [Broeckchen] made close aqcaintance with the fascinating mind of Viktor Krumbalov." Next to me were stairs, and next to the stairs a little open trapdoor (?) in the ground, which clearly led to another room. So because I heard someone close, I decided to climb the ladder down into that room. I looked around and the narrator voice could be heard again. "On the walls were hundreds of "Helferlein" sorted into neat, clean waves." I think it described the room, which, oddly enough, was full of foldable ladders, but I can't remember any words apart from that sentence. There really were insects on the wall... partially mantises, but also strange things that looked a bit like this. I suppose those were the "Helferlein" because I was certain that "Helferlein" had to be insects of some sort, but I couldn't for the life of me remember what they had to look like. "Helferlein", by the way, is kind of the German equivalent to minion or henchman.
A desk stood at one side of the room, the little lamp on it being the only source of light in there, and a chair in front of it, naturally. I just had taken most of it in when the light was switched on. I scurried behind the ladders, trying to hide there in a shadow - unsuccessfull, of course - while I really felt like a wild little animal. My eyes must have been already begging, begging for the end of having to be scared.

Slowly, steps could be heard from the ladder and legs came into my line of sight. Down the ladder came a jolly big man with white short hair and a smile he seemed to wear all the time. You know, the kind of smile your stomach tells you not to trust.
He instantly spotted me and spoke out in a warm tone and with a thick Russian accent: "Oh niet, you don't need to be afraid of me. Come. Come out." I hesitated, but then I peered out from behind the ladders. He was beckoning me and said. "Well, well, well, what do we have there? You want security? We can find a solution for that for sure. You can wash the dishes and cook to repay me. And maybe this or that else would be okay, too." I hesitantly nodded, and he, already on his way back up, turned around. His smile really creeped me out. "Careful, little girl. You should never agree about something being okay unless you already know what it is.", he said.

That's where my dream ended. But DAMN. I wish it had continued!
Back to top Go down
http://broeckchen.deviantart.com
Empty
Observer
Empty

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 12:33 pm

Had my first Slender-related dream in awhile last night.

Started off with Slendy and some guy he was stalking (didn't resemble anyone in particular, and his name was never mentioned) on a date. With Slendy trying to flirt with him. And failing miserably, IIRC.

The rest of the dream comprised of the guy running through a TRON-esque environment, while performing various laws-of-physics-breaking jumps and shit. And having some vaguely-Asian constantly looking behind him to make sure Slendy was still following him. And saying he was when he obviously wasn't.

I just..that is the single weirdest fucking thing I have dreamt in years, not counting that one dream that was the beginning of a documentary on sweaters set to a horror movie soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
Konaa
Observer
Konaa

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 4 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 10:47 am

Yeah, just had my first Slenderdream. My friends and I were being harassed by him, blah blah, you get the idea. For some reason, we went to an abandoned factory and SURPRISE SURPRISE he was there. He was standing in a doorway in front of me and my five or so friends and he seemed to beckon to us. So I said "Alright, I'll go with you, but leave them alone." Then I walked forward and he nodded slightly. And that's all I remember.

So I got got. This had better not be an omen.
Back to top Go down
http://somethingtoleavebehind.blogspot.com/
Doctress Who
Untainted
Doctress Who

Current Win Points : 18

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:48 am

So, I just had my first dream featuring Slender man in it last night! Yaaaay.

I don't remember most of the dream, but I do remember that kept seeing operator symbols everywhere. And even things that weren't an operator symbol (like say, a circle on a piece of paper), if I looked away and then looked back, there it was again.

Then the scene jumped and I was in my nan's house - a house I haven't been to in real life since I was twelve years old. I wasn't sure why I was there, but I know that I had packed my bag and left home for some reason, so I had gone to stay at my nan's old house. It was empty and a lot of the furniture had gone, but it still looked like how I remembered it. Nice and warm and comforting, full of childhood memories.

Anyway, I then saw him outside from the window, gliding across my nan's garden (which for some reason had become overgrown with bushes and trees), and I was like "Shit shit shit shit I can see him!" ...I actually said that out loud in dream, I think. It was obvious to me that although I knew about him, it was the first time I'd actually seen him. He had the blank face and suit, all of that, but his limbs seemed to be kind of...floating...

So then I ducked down, hiding below the window (As if that would help me!) But I seemed to be under the impression that he hadn't noticed me, so I hid anyway, as I do with any monsters I see in my dreams.

...Then he entered the house. I was really scared by this point, but I didn't have anywhere to run to. So I just froze and hoped he didn't enter the room.
Then, there he was in the middle of the room. But before I could do anything, a hand went up and pulled a white sack from off it's face...aparently, it wasn't slender man at all. It was one of my friends dressed up as him. I hit them for scaring the life out of me and sighed with relief.

...But I still had the feeling that although the slender man inside the house wasn't real, the outside one was, because it had looked different...

And that was it. I continued dreaming, but it moved on to something else. I didn't see slender man again after that.
Back to top Go down
Sam4books
Observer
Sam4books

Current Win Points : 54

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:37 pm

It's a sign Doc

Of your character's impending death >:3
Back to top Go down
http://sam4books.deviantart.com/
Doctress Who
Untainted
Doctress Who

Current Win Points : 18

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:07 pm

Noooooooo D;

HANNAH GRANGER WILL SURVIVE, DAMMIT!
YOU WON'T KILL HER. Yet.
Back to top Go down
Squidmama
Untainted
Squidmama

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:38 pm

I had one once, earlier this year, I fell asleep on the floor in front of my work station and in my dream I woke up right where I had fallen asleep and the room was all...not right.

But dream me couldn't put her finger on it so she rolled back over when he walked into the room from the kitchen all tall and slender and dream me was all giddy and terrified at the same time. He turned to look at me, and like lowered his jaw and all the skin over where a mouth should have been stretched and snapped like when you pull dough a part and he had all these like teeth but they were like whale teeth or something like that.

Dream me rolled from the spot I was in to come closer and he opened his newly reveled mouth and was like "STOP". Which did stop dream me for a second who had the gall to ask why? before sliding closer then the room got all glitchy like someone pulled the cartage out and I woke up.

That's it o3o. I haven't had one since ohoum
Back to top Go down
darkje
Untainted
darkje

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:24 am

I've had a Slendy related dream.
The thing is that I woke up before I died in the dream as a result of The Rake tracking me down for months. I am scared of the Rake... I know it doesn't exist IRL but you know ... it doesn't hurt to check your closet...
The Rake had been on my trail for months and I had found out that The Rake was a Slenderproxy which made me panic and hit it with a frying pan.
The last thing I remember before I woke up was that The Rake screamed at me from the distance: "Perish young one... for you know to much" then he stabbed me with his claws and I died. This was the most realistic dream I've had like forever...!

I then proceeded to back of the Slender Mythos for ... like 3 days or so o.o
then I got curious again and joined this forum later on!
Back to top Go down
Neomenia
Anxious
Neomenia

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 4 EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:57 pm

I was watching Marble Hornets and fell asleep somewhere in the middle. I woke up with the phrase, "The Sorting Tree" in my head, accompanied by an image of a tree with bags hanging off of it. I was in one of the bags, curled up in a fetal position. Perhaps waiting to be sorted.
Back to top Go down
Damien
Untainted
Damien

Current Win Points : 38

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 4 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:31 pm

Perhaps my single favorite Slender Man dream...

I'm heading into the basement with a friend of mine. I open up the door to the den to find a mirror on the wall across from me. In it, I see the my reflection, followed by my friend's reflection. Standing behind her is Slender Man himself, fully prepared to tear her apart. I try to turn and scream... and awaken in bed.

I know I've had others, but the above is the one that's stuck with me.
Back to top Go down
http://dejavudreamer.blogspot.com
Leviathan
Untainted
Leviathan

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:43 pm

This kind of thing happens all the time to me. Always scares the shit right out of me. I usually see him in a very normal place (i.e. dreaming about the park, or at a burger king or something) and he is always far more animated than in any of the web series depicts him. He's always walking around, following me, and always moving very quickly. It lacks the subtlety of his appearances else where, but it still keeps me up at night.
Back to top Go down
Kizuna
Untainted
Kizuna

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:10 pm

I had a rather strange dream-- one of those napping dreams that make you wonder who spiked the water supply.

As background: I work as a cashier at the local Home Depot, and over the past few months I've been out in Garden most of the time, so it's not that unusual that it takes place there.

I was out in Garden, in the "hut" (that shelter that two of the four registers are in). It was absolutely POURING with rain (it's been like that IRL, with tornadoes and thunderstorms, so that's not so unusual for a dream either), and I was trying to contact my supervisor to ask about closing Outside Garden. The phone was dead-- no dial tone or anything-- and so was the walkie talkie. I didn't want to leave the shelter, because the wind was terrible out there. I was trying to get dial tone out of the phone, wondering if I'd just have to suck it up and make a run for it (and if I'd been forgotten out there), when I saw him standing out there. At first I thought he was just a customer, and I opened the door and shouted something like "You should get out of the rain!". He turned his head towards me, and I saw his face-- or lack therof, I guess. The shock woke me up.

It kinda sucks, because now when I'm working out there I keep thinking I'll see him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream Encounters
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next