Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Dream Encounters

Go down 
+146
Armadeira
Etreo
Wowcomix
EaterOfWorlds
Latest Victim
rollp
andywarski
Halleloo
NotObviouslyParanoid
DemonicUlquiorra
SadDevil
TheDakaar713
Jack Bones
Incognitus999
Xilaya
ellisw8
BrookieCookie45
ShadowedStranger95
SunshineShadows
CollenFromFear
Picklen'UrSickel
Todesfurcht
britaki
goomba771
Black_myst
aelur
The Slenderfreak
BloodyKitty230
BananaBrains
Zetto1995
Corfa
iScourge
HollowTree
Anonymo
Yuuasou
ramenninja13
kali_awake
jcrycolr3wradc
Dr. Squirtle
Untaunted
MPsapper
Royal Flush
Anonymity
Virtual Toast
BadLuck
Nightmare
ChewieV2
xyzombie
wilwithonel
GenocideInside
garrett.byers1
myotishia
Facade
housecat94
sethlapod555
EvilRhino229
SlenderMan101
Machine Gun Cynic
Toxiandra
Fayun
Cyanne
SquishypuffDave
Plague Doctor
voter96
sloane194
BlackCloudAnthrax
Crawford Chaser
Tahrgat
arsenicPopsicle
s.lucas
Mad(x)Hatter
LoveHopeRainbows
LiquifiedSkittles
littleWhiteRABBIT
Grathius22
apokAlypse
ThatInsaneOne
Vivi
Crusergirl
ExorcistGamer
chumon
Eric
xInvisiblExOverseeRx
Cronos
HELPWANTED
Malus
shusshoku
MockingJay
Aeri Tyaelaria
Aciidwire
ASurvivorWasBorn
Lighthouse
Kizuna
Leviathan
Damien
darkje
Squidmama
Sam4books
Doctress Who
Konaa
The Slender Man
Alibi
QhaoticZombie
PARADOX intent
justinw00
SabrinasUniverse
Nego
Hitodama
looby
Various Identities
Sanne
Sachael
Hither-Thither
Shayde
elevator_child
LostSkeleton
quofomo
Nedark
BanishedZaber
Daniel
Mr. Jeebles
Neomenia
Hellebore
Broeckchen
Erratic
Zander
TheVman22
Omega
Alice
Stormecho
TripleDPie
PiderBeff
Get-In-Pants
DaLadybugMan
Empty
bilo
LisaEvermore
WhiteWolf
BlackWolf
LikeADrunkButNot
Voidmaster
LuciaInFurs
future
Erantiel
Green
150 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
apokAlypse
Untainted
apokAlypse

Current Win Points : 12

Dream Encounters - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:22 pm

I've had a lot of dreams now (it's currently ringing in my ears ehehe that's creepy as fuck ok) and most of them I'm running or joging at places I've been to a lot or visit every day. And I'm allways running with someone, only running, for no reason. The last dream I had I was running on a road, a big one but there were no cars, or very very few. There was a black dressed boy running in front of me and some teenage girl behind me. Like 100 meters from the left side of the road he stands, his head turning in the exact angle I ran. It was creepy, but not very vivid. I rarely get vivid dreams, only weird ones where I can't remember much, only fragments. Wonder why that is. And even before I see him in a dream I allways know he's watching me.
Back to top Go down
littleWhiteRABBIT
Untainted
littleWhiteRABBIT

Current Win Points : 15

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:10 pm

Meeeeh... I'm gonna spam this topic again because I feel like some of these things are funny and I have time to elaborate some on a few points of interesting and/or crazy...

-The Mothman?
In one dream I had, I watched as Slendy grabbed a child out of the middle of a crowd, sprouted dusty moth wings, and flew off into an ashen sky. And nobody really seemed to notice or give a shit. Meanwhile, I'm just standing there watching him fly over me going "Oh what?! He can FLY now?! Oh that's just greeeeeeeeeeeeat..."

-EMH #3
During the dream, I finally manage to get Crazy Evan to stop trying to stab-murder me by pointing out a broadcast on television... On the screen, which then becomes all centralized and big in my vision, the actors who play Sam and Dean Winchester from Supernatural are being interviewed... and I don't know what the question was, but Sam speaks up and says that "They've been thinking about it, and they think it would be really cool if they could make a cameo appearance on Everyman Hybrid."

-Steward
I don't remember a lot of details anymore, but I just wanted to share the concept of what was going on in this one. It was kind of like a parallel reality to the final events of Hidden in the Trees in which Steward (or Me, since Steward is who I was in the dream) wasn't infected by EAT and had just kept running. So assume that happened, then fast-forward a few months... It is revealed that two of the Fears are dead, the Rake and one other... by the time I woke up I couldn't remember anymore, I'm leaning towards it being either the Wooden Girl or Archangel. Apparently, Steward was somehow responsible for their deaths... perhaps not directly, but actions he has taken since going rogue have apparently lead to it, so he's being held responsible either way. The dream mostly consisted of me running around in dark places, warehouses and stuff I guess, trying to recruit other slender proxies to go rogue and fight back against their master. So events seemed to revolve around recruiting new people, protecting the ones already on his side, and not getting killed by the really devoted proxies that kept shooting at me. Lot of verbal diplomacy in between hiding behind boxes and wrestling guns away from crazy people...

-Sage
I don't remember the lead in, I just know that I wound up in some place that may well have been an area of New York City from Deus Ex 1(now that I'm really thinking about the scenery anyways), newspapers were blowing about and there was some things on fire here and there. I had come to this place by following some series of clues... though also because a worldwide news source had mistakenly taken a slenderblog at face value and reported on it as actual news, causing some kind of global uproar. I come across this statue thing in the middle of a square and I'm walking around it when someone addresses me. Specifically, he addresses me as a "fucking idiot" and demands to know what I'm doing out here... "It's dangerous." Somehow, I am able to recognize this man as Robert Sagel, and mentally acknowledge that this is the "real Robert" who has been secretly in hiding for some time(I guess I thought that because he had hair... XD). He tells me to follow him and we climb into his secret hiding spot/base... which, as it turns out, is an abandoned Monster Truck. He proceeds to drive us to another location and we drive into a house. Like... literally drive into it... just phased right through the walls and we're inside. So now we're in the house and I guess going somewhere, when suddenly There's Slendy. He charges forward, his limbs growing and swaying in an odd manner... he grabs Robert by the neck and lifts him off the ground and slams him against a wall. As he does so, I hear a very distinct, menacing, and distorted voice coming from Slendy and he sounds pissed. I don't remember the exact words, but he was accusing Robert of "attempting to interfere" with something... his plans? his powers? his weakness? Something... one of those maybe, or all of them together. To add to the "This isn't creepy enough yet" factor, Slendy's Neck was all stretched out really long and curved a bit, so that his face was literally just right up in front of Robert's. Then Slendy drops Robby, or he gets free somehow, and he scrambles across the floor backwards from a sitting position to put some distance back between them. I remember thinking it was funny how Robert responded, because he sounded like he was talking to a group of people who weren't there... or making a blog post out loud. "Okay guys, looks like one of my theories was wrong. It CAN talk." was the gist of what he said... I think there was some more after that, but I can't remember it. I remember him getting back on his feet and holding a hand over his neck where he'd been grabbed... but that's about it. I woke up before Slendy could make another move against us.
Back to top Go down
voter96
Untainted
voter96

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:57 am

I've had two slender man dreams in a row, it may be three tonight O_o

so I was in iraq... or afghanistan... or somewhere. somewhere where there was sand, mountains and terrorists. I was there with a group of people I know, but cant recall from the dream. I do reckognise my spanish cousin. however, she had a perfect english accent. we were talking about terrorists and their hiding places, when saw him standing in the distance. looking. I turned to my cousin, and she wasnt that bothered by him. she said 'dont worry, he should go away if you ignore him.' but when I looked back, he was a few feet closer. still far away, but closer. I turned again and said 'he's coming towards us', then turned again and HE WAS RIGHT THERE. I screamed, and the next thing I knew, I was in a nursery (daycare in US). it was completely devoid of life apart from one woman who was crying in a hallway. I asked here where the children were. she started mumbling, but I definatley caught 'disappearing'. I looked to the end of the hallway, and there he was again, with his arms flailing like tentacles (like in the tribetwelve videos). I heard children screaming. I wasnt scared this time. I was angry. I tried to shout 'WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE CHILDREN!!!' but I couldnt. I physically couldnt say a word. he then pulled a young girl from the end of the hallway. she was kicking and screaming.

the next dream I had, I dont particularly remember, but all I can recall from it are different close up shots of slendy with the tentacle arms.

what the hell is in store for me tonight?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Plague Doctor
Untainted
Plague Doctor

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:57 pm

I've had a few Slenderman dreams. One of them he was standing in the corner of my room I was so scared I couldn't move. When I looked up again he was at the edge of my bed. He wasn't doing anything just standing there looking at me. I pulled the covers over me and tried to calm myself I looked again out of curiosity he was gone from the edge of my bed. I left me room and went outside(I don't know why I did this). He was standing near a tree I don't remember seeing legs only his torso.I hear this high pitched ringing sound, So loud I had to cover my ears I took my hands away and they were full of blood I woke up with a nose bleed sobbing my eyes out.
Back to top Go down
littleWhiteRABBIT
Untainted
littleWhiteRABBIT

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:43 pm

This one wasn't as pleasant as previous instances... -.-;

I don't remember the lead in... this were totally normal for a random dream up until this point. Just suddenly I'm in this dark city and I look up and to the left and he is towering 2-3 stories above the ground on those freaking tentacle/spider-legs of his, like you see in so many pictures... I immediately turned and rushed off into the nearest building I could. There was another mood shift, subtle. I'm in some kind of apartment(I guess?) and there are two other people inside... both adults, one male, one female. The lighting was wrong. I start acting like I'm part of a reality show where I go into people's houses and determine if they're Slendy-Proof or not... (yeah, no idea) ...and start wandering around the rooms, commenting on how this and that was good or bad in terms of signs of Slender visitation. Then I peek into a hallway and the lights only go so far into it and then die out around a corner. I remember saying "Okay, this isn't too bad, we should be fine." I said it anyways... I didn't feel nearly as confident... and I darted back into the main room.

There was a circular table in the center, the two others were sitting at it. I remember the wallpaper looked stupid. The lights were wrong again. I noticed the doorway exiting the room was too dark. I felt it coming. I Felt It. I started panicing. Everything was wrong and it was coming and these people Were Not Reacting to Anything. I hunched down, trying to hide behind the chair of the woman, chanting "It's not coming for Me. It's not coming for ME." And then it was in the doorway. And then the lights died. The entire room was empty blackness and I was freaking out... I ran towards a corner of the room... where I remembered the corner being. And then I wasn't on the ground anymore. It had grabbed me and picked me up off the ground and was holding me back against the wall. I through my hands forward trying to grab and push it away. I got something... Hard like a rock, unyielding, yet very smooth. Suddenly it pushed forward... I was holding on to him by that big blank head of his. I kept trying to push it back, but it moved it's empty face right in front of mine and then I heard the growl of a voice come from somewhere within it "THERE IS NO ESCAPE."

And I freaked right the fuck out. Pushing away and wailing at it, screaming "NooooooOOOOOOOH!! You're NOT Invincible! I'm going to Beat You! I'm GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" And then everything blanked and the scene changed to something else and everything was normal again... I spent the short remainder of the dream feeling drained and like I was having trouble breathing, like the air was too heavy. I didn't feel much better when I actually woke up either. That was absolutely terrible...
Back to top Go down
SquishypuffDave
Untainted
SquishypuffDave

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:19 am

Finally had a Slendy dream. I've been a Slender Head for ages but I think all this foruming has finally done it.

In this dream I was staring at an old Slender Man photograph. I had seen it many times before, and I regarded it as a particularly sinister one. A field with some broken down machinery in the middle, and to the left, standing in the background among the bushes, the Slender Man. But this time, as I looked, he was not there. Just a stump that perhaps vaguely resembled him. But I remembered seeing him so clearly! Uneasy, I stared hard at the image, moving my face closer, searching for him. I sensed him there behind the old machinery, and willed myself to look around behind it. Then I did. The machinery subsided from my view, giving way to the bushes behind. And I was in that field. And there Slender Man stood. And he was real.

I tried to go back. To just be a passive observer, looking at a harmless photograph taken many years ago. But there was no way back. And he had moved. I felt a warm sensation down the right side of my neck. I tried not to breathe as I turned. He was closer than I could allow myself to comprehend, right in front of me. I saw his dry, dessicated skin, stretched out over his featureless, unloving face. I was an intruder, and I knew my death would be passionless and ugly.

He drove his limb into my abdomen. I lost consciousness instantly.
Back to top Go down
Cyanne
Anxious
Cyanne

Current Win Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:49 pm

Dream Encounters - Page 7 133290 Awhile back I had this extremely odd dream.

I was in my house and I looked through the window on my back door and I looked at my backyard. (My backyard is right next to a cow field that is extremely foggy in the early day and late afternoon) I stared at the cow field and saw The Slender Man standing there. I tried opening my back door to go see him for some reason. I wanted to get to him but my dog was blocking the way and barking at me as if telling me not to go see him.

I woke up after that... with tears in my eyes. o_o
Dream Encounters - Page 7 133290
Back to top Go down
apokAlypse
Untainted
apokAlypse

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:36 am

SquishypuffDave wrote:
Finally had a Slendy dream. I've been a Slender Head for ages but I think all this foruming has finally done it.

In this dream I was staring at an old Slender Man photograph. I had seen it many times before, and I regarded it as a particularly sinister one. A field with some broken down machinery in the middle, and to the left, standing in the background among the bushes, the Slender Man. But this time, as I looked, he was not there. Just a stump that perhaps vaguely resembled him. But I remembered seeing him so clearly! Uneasy, I stared hard at the image, moving my face closer, searching for him. I sensed him there behind the old machinery, and willed myself to look around behind it. Then I did. The machinery subsided from my view, giving way to the bushes behind. And I was in that field. And there Slender Man stood. And he was real.

I tried to go back. To just be a passive observer, looking at a harmless photograph taken many years ago. But there was no way back. And he had moved. I felt a warm sensation down the right side of my neck. I tried not to breathe as I turned. He was closer than I could allow myself to comprehend, right in front of me. I saw his dry, dessicated skin, stretched out over his featureless, unloving face. I was an intruder, and I knew my death would be passionless and ugly.

He drove his limb into my abdomen. I lost consciousness instantly.
I bet you're a good writer. I got goosbumps when I read that D:
Back to top Go down
SquishypuffDave
Untainted
SquishypuffDave

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:01 am

apokAlypse wrote:
I bet you're a good writer. I got goosbumps when I read that D:

Thanks! Smile

I've been told I write a bit like Lovecraft, which is a HUGE compliment as far as I'm concerned. That guy is my hero. I haven't actually done an enormous amount of fiction writing, but it's something I'd love to get into when I have the time. Upcoming Slendy blog perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Fayun
Untainted
Fayun

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:42 am

I've been dreaming of Slender Man more lately. First dream yesterday: I dreamed that he was in my room but my room looked different, bigger, had more rooms and was very dark. Actually didn't look very much like my room but it felt like my room. He was just standing at a distance in front of the bathroom doorway staring at me, then he jumped from that spot to the other side of the room near the closet then jumped from there to closer where I am. I didn't feel that scared more just frozen in place. I think there might have been someone else there with me because i heard whispering/talking of some kind though I couldn't make any of it out, then Slendy disappeared.
My dream last night: I was with someone, have no idea who it was, didn't recognize them. We were going to some building of course near the woods and at night, we stepped inside the building and I left to get something from the car, no idea what xD I heard a scream and things getting smashed around in the building, kinda freaked me out. That's when He appeared outside of the building in front of me, I ran to the car and locked the doors, tried crouching down in the front seat under the glove compartment best I could. Stayed there all night, I could feel him outside the car but surprisingly he didn't get to me. In the morning I woke up to an officer standing over me with a few other cops in the background, got out of the car and that's when the dream ended.
Back to top Go down
Cyanne
Anxious
Cyanne

Current Win Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:10 pm

SquishypuffDave wrote:

Thanks! Smile

I've been told I write a bit like Lovecraft, which is a HUGE compliment as far as I'm concerned. That guy is my hero. I haven't actually done an enormous amount of fiction writing, but it's something I'd love to get into when I have the time. Upcoming Slendy blog perhaps?

Dream Encounters - Page 7 133290 Do ittttt... Dream Encounters - Page 7 133290
Back to top Go down
apokAlypse
Untainted
apokAlypse

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:33 pm

Hmm. I haven't had any in the past week. The last one I remember is sitting outside a house on a chair-thing with a window in front of me. It was dark inside the house. Then I see three faces looking through the window, and its Him and Masky and some other... i don't know, i think it was the Observer. And then I got chased i think D:
Back to top Go down
Toxiandra
Anxious
Toxiandra

Current Win Points : 35

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:58 pm

In my dream I was watching TV and a News channel was talking about a girl who was killed by Slender Man. They cut to a clip and showed half of Slender Man's body (Mid chest and up) sticking out of the ground in a park surround by a few small trees. He spread out his tentacles and used one to lop the girls' head clean off, then I was in the park and I saw him but when I blinked he dissappeared. Then Lord English came and tried to eat me.

Maybe I should stop having sugar before bed.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 7:31 pm

I remember a dream I had a few nights ago, that I kept forgetting about. It was when I was sleeping on the sofa dowstairs with my leg. It began with me being in a chair, well, sat down, somewhere. I was in a patients outfit, I remember feeling a draft, and then I was in a hallway with about thigh high water in it, the water was black, like seawater or it was just darkness.. Soon I was seeing something, in the dark, something lighter than the rest of the hallway. Like a head and a shirt... Then I believe I woke up. Really bloody vague, I know.
Back to top Go down
SlenderMan101
Untainted
SlenderMan101

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:06 am

I remember this one time I encountered him in a dream.

I was in this house I'd never been in before,although it looked similar to my grandma's house.I was just walking around,doing nothing.Then,I went up to a window,looked out,and there he was.I ran away from the window,then the dream ended.
Back to top Go down
The Slender Man
Anxious
The Slender Man

Current Win Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:39 am

I had another lucid dream last night.

Slendy was illuminated by a street lamp, I tried running away but he caught me and then I woke up.

2nd time he's been in my dreams now.
Back to top Go down
EvilRhino229
Observer
EvilRhino229

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:01 am

Well, in my dream (obviously made worse by the fact that I had just read a TON of creepypasta.) , I was walking through an abandoned house with my friends and was going through a particularly well-lit room, when all of a sudden he was sitting in the corner. He sat there for two minutes until he noticed us and looked up. Then he screamed (REALLY loudly, too.) and I woke up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/VaderforprezAZ09?feature=mhee
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:43 pm

I actually had a dream that had a resemblance to a post I made on my Slender-blog.

I was walking through the woods at night with my friend when in the corner of my eye, I spot good ol' Slendy just standing there, creepin', but instead of his regular black suit, he was wearing a grayish-looking plaid suit. My friend and I started to run, but the woods seemed endless. Then fog started to fill the ground and into the trees. I don't know what happened to my friend after that, though. Then I woke up in my room in the middle of the night.

Creepy stuff, man.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
housecat94
Untainted
housecat94

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:46 pm

I just remembered this really strange dream I had from last night.

Slender Man taught me how to use the Force and then put me into a forest in New Phyrexia (from MtG) where I fought aliens.

Terrible description, I know, but there wasn't really any "plot" to the dream.
Back to top Go down
Facade
Untainted
Facade

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:21 pm

I had two dreams about him, the first I vividly remember and the second not so much, I just remember him being there. The first one really got to me I was actually really paranoid for a couple of days.

>Be in a park, trees everywhere.
>See him in the distance, standing there, menacingly.
>Walk over to playground, he's still fallowing me.
>I remember being angry and paranoid.
>I'm in my house.
>He's across the street, watching me...
>Turn around, he's standing there menacingly...
>Woke up

The time this happened I knew about Slendy but wasn't as interested as I am now.
A few days later search dreams that have to do with Slendy
"To dream of slender man means that there is a dangerous or mysterious element in your life. Consider and evaluate this."
"Children also have dreams or nightmares concerning The Slender Man before their disappearance."
Nope.avi
Back to top Go down
myotishia
Untainted
myotishia

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:47 am

Though I've never had a slendy dream I have had a Rake dream. In fact there were many of them. Then again the rake's image is almost exactly the same as an imp. Not the ones with the little hats, the ones that corrupt souls.
Anyway, I was in my grandmother's garden when I saw him crawling down the wall of the house towards me. Another was on the fence to my left, and another on the path to my right. That's when I realised I was surrounded. I curled into a ball and screamed blue murder. My grandmother asked what was wrong as if she couldn't see them. I looked up to see the creature almost nose to nose with me, sniffing.
That's when I woke up.
So glad I only ever had that one once.

Though, as I said, I've never had a real slendy dream I did have nightmares of a similar being when I was little. Always standing at the end of a tunnel or long road, just watching me with no face. Needless to say I did not sleep well as a child.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myotishiasbloggade.blogspot.com
garrett.byers1
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:40 pm

I had a creepy as shat dream about him and another creepypasta character in the same dream:
I wake up in some random bed and look up Slendy and Jeff the killer are standing and my reaction in the dream is to run as fast as i can and i try to do that but slendy teleports to me and pins me down with his tentacles and Jeff the killer murders me partially and slendy finishes me off.I'll NEVER Sleep Again
Back to top Go down
GenocideInside
Untainted
GenocideInside

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:59 pm

I've never had a dream about Slenderman, in fact, I haven't been dreaming at all lately, or nothing memorable anyway. Is this odd, i stopped dreaming when i found out about Slenderman via MarbleHornets. And i've been nightmare prone my whole life, since I was a kid.
Back to top Go down
wilwithonel
Untainted
wilwithonel

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:07 pm

I had a dream where Slendy was just standing in my doorway, staring at me. It's... oddly comforting. And that frightens me.
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:57 pm

I used to have this dream of a faceless entity moving toward me when I was really little. It scared the shit out of me. The figure wasn't really Slenderman like, couldn't really distinguish the clothing, definitely not a suit though. The dream has faded from me entirely now, I don't have it anymore. The closest thing to a Slenderman dream I have now is I'm being chased through the woods. There's a lot of wooded areas around my house, so it's more than likely highly influenced by a mix between this and Marble Hornets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream Encounters
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next