Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Dream Encounters

Go down 
+146
Armadeira
Etreo
Wowcomix
EaterOfWorlds
Latest Victim
rollp
andywarski
Halleloo
NotObviouslyParanoid
DemonicUlquiorra
SadDevil
TheDakaar713
Jack Bones
Incognitus999
Xilaya
ellisw8
BrookieCookie45
ShadowedStranger95
SunshineShadows
CollenFromFear
Picklen'UrSickel
Todesfurcht
britaki
goomba771
Black_myst
aelur
The Slenderfreak
BloodyKitty230
BananaBrains
Zetto1995
Corfa
iScourge
HollowTree
Anonymo
Yuuasou
ramenninja13
kali_awake
jcrycolr3wradc
Dr. Squirtle
Untaunted
MPsapper
Royal Flush
Anonymity
Virtual Toast
BadLuck
Nightmare
ChewieV2
xyzombie
wilwithonel
GenocideInside
garrett.byers1
myotishia
Facade
housecat94
sethlapod555
EvilRhino229
SlenderMan101
Machine Gun Cynic
Toxiandra
Fayun
Cyanne
SquishypuffDave
Plague Doctor
voter96
sloane194
BlackCloudAnthrax
Crawford Chaser
Tahrgat
arsenicPopsicle
s.lucas
Mad(x)Hatter
LoveHopeRainbows
LiquifiedSkittles
littleWhiteRABBIT
Grathius22
apokAlypse
ThatInsaneOne
Vivi
Crusergirl
ExorcistGamer
chumon
Eric
xInvisiblExOverseeRx
Cronos
HELPWANTED
Malus
shusshoku
MockingJay
Aeri Tyaelaria
Aciidwire
ASurvivorWasBorn
Lighthouse
Kizuna
Leviathan
Damien
darkje
Squidmama
Sam4books
Doctress Who
Konaa
The Slender Man
Alibi
QhaoticZombie
PARADOX intent
justinw00
SabrinasUniverse
Nego
Hitodama
looby
Various Identities
Sanne
Sachael
Hither-Thither
Shayde
elevator_child
LostSkeleton
quofomo
Nedark
BanishedZaber
Daniel
Mr. Jeebles
Neomenia
Hellebore
Broeckchen
Erratic
Zander
TheVman22
Omega
Alice
Stormecho
TripleDPie
PiderBeff
Get-In-Pants
DaLadybugMan
Empty
bilo
LisaEvermore
WhiteWolf
BlackWolf
LikeADrunkButNot
Voidmaster
LuciaInFurs
future
Erantiel
Green
150 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shayde
Watched

Current Win Points : 133

Dream Encounters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:32 pm

Very Happy I loled Hither-Tither. I quite simply snorted tea all over my keyboard.
Anyhow, I've remembered another dream from ages back (7 or 8 years ago now, before Slenderman appeared on the interwebs, and I had knowledge of him), in which a figure who was pretty much Slender Man (Extremely Tall, thin, faceless. I'm just gonna assume that it was Slender Man) came into my room at night. And was stark naked. Except instead of normal human flesh, he had rotting flesh from torso down.
As you can tell, I have some weird dreams Razz
Back to top Go down
Sachael
Watched
Sachael

Current Win Points : 179

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:32 pm

Been having a lot of trippy-ass dreams lately that just kinda run together.

This morning I was dreaming about walking around in the mall when suddenly, for no apparent reason, everyone else in the place Agent-Smith'd into Slendermen, all "looking" at me. Some had more than two arms. Then I woke up, thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Sanne
Untainted
Sanne

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:35 pm

Voidmaster wrote:
Well, I had one dream experience with Slendy. You could say they were two, since I was partially asleep it was hard to tell how much time passed between them. It was in that strange place between awake and asleep, where you can still be fully aware of your surroundings, but your thought stop making sense and the dream world can be projected by your mind onto the real one.

My eyes were closed, and I was just gently falling asleep. then I felt a hand touch my leg. A hand that was underneath the covers. I opened my eyes. The hand was gone from my leg now, but next to the bed I saw a pale hand and two long legs. I pushed myself up off the bed and looked up. There he was, his back hunched over against the curving ceiling of my room. I looked at him. He looked at me. I blinked, and he was gone.

After I blinked, I was fully awake. I looked around my room a bit, laid back down on my bed, and went back to sleep.

It bothers me to this day that I didn't panic at all during the nightmares, only later did I remember and freak out about it. I felt strangely comfortable with that alien, inhuman thing in the room with me. Comfortable enough to just lay down and go back to sleep after I woke up all the way. That should not have been how I behaved, and yet, it is exactly what I did.

I find it strange that, even though I don't believe he exists in real life, that when I had these 'dreams' he behaved in them just as Slender Man would behave, in real life.

I realize this was posted quite some time ago, but I hope I can elaborate on why you felt comfortable. From what I read, you were still asleep.

That's why you weren't panicking or scared.

Maybe it sounds silly, but I've done or seen a lot of things in my dream that I was 100% cool with, but when I woke up I went "Wtf?" or freaked out. It's not so much the subject of the dream that doesn't freak you out, but more the subconscious knowledge that you're sleeping. Nightmares frighten us because we believe them to be real, or because they show us that which we don't want to see. You might be understanding perfectly well that Slendy isn't actually real, hence the easy going feelings in your dream. Once you wake up, you realize you should've been frightened of it, and then you get scared.

This is why children's nightmares affect them so much more than on adults; they are unable to differentiate between reality and fantasy, so nightmares are 10x as scary because they are more easily believed to be real.

/End of psycho analysis.
Back to top Go down
http://lusciouscreation.com/blog
Various Identities
Anxious
Various Identities

Current Win Points : 63

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:41 pm

Alroight, so... My turn. I've had SEVERAL dreams involving him, but I'd rather discuss my latest.

So, I fell asleep after a few hours of staring at the ceiling (I've discovered that I may not have insomnia, but rather I'm bloody terrified of what my mind can create), and my dream was black for quite a bit. I then saw his face (could I call it that?) emerge from the darkness and it was merely inches away. I then woke up in my dream and was looking around my bedroom. He was watching me through the closed blinds, but I was oblivious to his presence. I then walked out of bed and headed down the hall. I took neither my cell phone or baseball bat. Foolish me.
I headed outside and down the road until I reached the portion of this city where there are a shitload of trees. And by shitload, I mean essentially a forest. I walked up to a thick tree and studied it. A bloody Operator was carved into the bark. I gently traced it... Then that faceless bastard poked his head out from behind the tree and reached for me. I quickly staggered backward before darting off. I somehow ended up back at home, where he was standing on the porch, blocking the front door. I reluctantly and begrudgingly walked forward, feeling oddly safe. He offered his hand, and before I took it...
I woke up in a cold sweat, breathing heavily. I looked around the dark room and collapsed back onto my bed. Then-- as I mentioned before --a single bloody thought popped into my head.
"What if he's watching you now."
Such terrified me and I stared at the black hallway. I then checked my phone to see the time. 5:34. Same time I woke up this morning, unable to sleep. I then headed into my parents' room, looking for something (I can't remember what, sadly) and paused to look out the window. I was AWAKE at this point, might I add.
He was there, standing outside the fence. Just... Bloody watching me. I quickly headed back out of said room and darted into my own. I fell asleep quite quickly, but didn't dream again.

UPON FURTHER INVESTIGATION:
There are footprints from where he was standing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nyan.cat
looby
Observer
looby

Current Win Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:41 pm

This is just a c&p of an e-mail I sent my mate after a dream I had last night of Slendy.

So it starts with me and a friend (dunno who) running away from him.
We're in this big house and I think there are other people there too.

He keeps randomly appearing in front of us while we're just screaming and trying to run away.

I lose my friend and end up in this room. I think I'm alone and then I
see this girl in the corner looking terrified and crying, then I see
Slenderman and I scream SO LOUD and desperately try to open the door. I
get out JUST before he grabs me.

Then I end up in this other room where my friend is and we're just
crapping ourselves and wondering how the fuck we're gonna get out of the
house. And as we're talking, Slenderman is outside the house and
looking in the window. We're on the first floor by the way!

We just stand there too scared to even move and he puts his face right
close to the window. He had these big yellow eyes and blood dripping
from his mouth DX

Then he somehow gets distracted and we run down the stairs and manage to
get out the house, and we're just running and running without knowing
where we're gonna go.

I turn around and see him chasing us.

And then I woke up.

;__;

After I fell back to sleep though, I had another dream about him and he was wearing a fedora O_o
Back to top Go down
Stormecho
Untainted
Stormecho

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:49 pm

Fun fact: Slendy still lurks in my dreams. Just now I can't wake up when I see him.

Seriously, it sometimes mentions him in some way, or cuts to him hanging out in the background and then back as the dream continues... And I've had insane freak outs in my dreams due to seeing him - or, more often now, if someone is purposely looking like him to make me panic - but I don't wake up, just scream and flail my arms around and jolt up. All that, but no awakening.

...Kind of irritating. :/
Back to top Go down
Hitodama
Untainted
Hitodama

Current Win Points : 16

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:39 am

I really need to stop bumping threads...

So last night I had my first Slender Man-related dream(s).

The first one started innocently enough; Mom and I were hiking along Route 11 (maybe Route 30), and we came across a man and his pig. I think the guy was teaching his sow some tricks and feeding her some trout as a treat. Mom and I walk over to the Pig-guy and start talking to him, but somehow I end up in Caledonia (a national forest, no less), and I have no clue how I got there. I look around and notice a shadowforming by a tree, gaining depth and life... Slender Man had appeared before my eyes as I let out a startled shriek. The last thing I remember before waking up was his mouth...it was full of jagged, almost shark-like teeth.

The other dream happened after I fell back asleep. My class was at a humongous yard sale filled with bizarre items (horse-leg shaped high-heel shoes, for example) and antiquities. The class' youngest student, Cole, was extremely pale (from fright?), even as he played one of his new games (A cross between Super Mario Galaxy and LoZ: OoT). I asked him what the problem was, and all he said was 'I saw him.' To that, I replied 'Who, the Slender Man?' I woke up right after saying Slendy's name.

-\(o_0)/-
Back to top Go down
looby
Observer
looby

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:27 pm

I had a dream this morning which has been disturbing me all day*

I heard someone knock on my door, so I went to look through the peephole. There was nobody there so I just turned go back to my living room.

Then I felt something touch my feet and when I looked down, black tentacles were coming under the door.

It was a lot creepier than I made it sound, I'm shit at putting things into words.

Aaaaaaaanyway, it was made even scarier by the fact that I was woken up by a banging. I reluctantly went to check if anyone was at the door but there wasn't. Turns out it was just the washing machine upstairs >=I

*actually most of my dreams disturb me all day so meh.
Back to top Go down
Nego
Untainted
Nego

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:13 pm

The following is a dream I had a couple of weeks ago. Usually I only remember few dreams for longer than a day but this is one dream I fear I will still remember in my grave. Especially if the dream has a bigger meaning...

In the dream I was attending an expo with a few friends of mine. The group consisted of one of my best friends and a few others that I have met only once in real life, people who I actually met online and attended an expo last Fall. Although they were there in the dream and they followed me wherever I went, they didn't play a huge part: they were there to accompany me, to make the dream more realistic. I believe that is also why the dream felt so real: their input on the dream was so unrealistically low that it was more realistic than anything else.

I remember the expo hall going dark. All the lights seemed to turn off all of a sudden. I begun hearing an eerie song sung with an alien voice. It was out of this world and something I had heard once before in my own apartment in the middle of the night. I could tell it was a song but the song made no sense and the words were nothing I had heard before. The signing seemed to come from everywhere around me but still it all were pinpointed into one single stand surrounded by thin walls. I run toward it and passed the doorway.

The stand was completely dark. There was no light to help me see things but still I could see the walls very clearly. They were dim but still surrounded by total darkness. A strange red creature that looked a little like a two-dimensional devil appeared in front of me, laughing straight at my face. It was not long before it had disappeared and reappeared on one of the walls of the stand, accompanied by another one of its kin. Together they started to draw a red coloured Marker out of a substance that looked and smelled like blood. A two-dimensional Marker that looked like it could have been drawn on the walls of USG Ishimura, the setting for the first Dead Space game. It was both beautiful and horrifying at the same time. But more importantly, it made me and everyone else in my group realise something horrifying: He is real.

And it was not long before He appeared. There, in the same exact stand we were in, in a corner to the right of the Marker and the devils, a tall, thin man was standing watching at us. Watching with his eyeless face. Standing in a black suit and a white collar. Watching and silently laughing at us...

I woke up and felt odd. My head was a fuzzy mess full of distortion and disbelief. I knew I was going to be effed up.
Back to top Go down
SabrinasUniverse
Untainted
SabrinasUniverse

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:03 pm

So far I've only had one dream with Slendy in it.

I had it like a week ago or so. I only remembered bits and pieces of the dream throughout the day, which is odd because usually when I have a dream the pure act of remembering I had a dream makes me remember it. But anyway, the only SM related thing I could remember from the dream was a short clip of him crawling towards me inside of an only rusty... thing. I don't know what to call it, but it was a place with a lot of rusty pipes, and just darkness beyond the pipes. I realize it's hard to imagine Him crawling, but He was, and He was surprisingly fast.
Back to top Go down
justinw00
Untainted
justinw00

Current Win Points : -16

PostSubject: HELP   Dream Encounters - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:25 pm

i dont evan know what to believe anymore ever sence i was little ive somewhat "imagined" a figure like SM but always thought it was my imagination, but the day before yesterday my freind intruduced me to slenderman we watched some videos and stuff just fooling around and that was the end of it untill last night... ive NEVER EVER had ant cases of sleep paralysis but last night i was texting my friend and was super tired hadnt slept but a few hours the night before and before i knew what was happening i couldnt move but i just thought i was dreaming or something and i heard a tapping and then i relized there was a very very tall black stretched out figure at the end of my bed it was terrible i tryed anything to scream and eventually accepted the fact i was going to die when he it started zapping all around my room but i couldn't move my head too follow it and just knew it was right next to my side this lasted for what seemed like forever it became all to real to me when i eventually sat up and and looked at my phone i thought i just had a nightmare and that it was like 5:30 in the morning or something but it was only around midnight and i had just sent my last text message 10 minuted ago... wtf was happening please message me or something i need closure.
Back to top Go down
Sachael
Watched
Sachael

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:30 pm

No.

Prepare to be assimilated.

:popo:
Back to top Go down
bilo
Taken
bilo

Current Win Points : 311

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:33 pm

justinw00 wrote:
ive NEVER EVER had ant cases of sleep paralysis but last night i was texting my friend and was super tired hadnt slept but a few hours the night before and before i knew what was happening i couldnt move but i just thought i was dreaming or something and i heard a tapping and then i relized there was a very very tall black stretched out figure at the end of my bed it was terrible i tryed anything to scream and eventually accepted the fact i was going to die when he it started zapping all around my room but i couldn't move my head too follow it and just knew it was right next to my side this lasted for what seemed like forever it became all to real to me when i eventually sat up and and looked at my phone i thought i just had a nightmare and that it was like 5:30 in the morning or something but it was only around midnight and i had just sent my last text message 10 minuted ago...

Į͡͞s̴͢͏ th̛i͝s҉ ̷o̕͏nè̴ ̸̕w̢hol҉e̴ ͡s͝eń͘͡t̀e̢͞ņ́͢ce?̷͟

Ś̴͠é̢͡r̡̀͝io̵u͢s̶̀l͞y̨͞?̵̛͘

Ąn̡d̛͟ ̷҉͢śo̷r̕r̸y͘͜,̵҉ ͠c͠an̕͢͠'̶͜t̸̶͘ h̡͢e̸lp͜ ͝ýo̴̧ù͢͟ ̨tḩ̛̛e͞ŗ͜e̕.̵̕͢ ͜͡I h̸̸a̵̕v̷̕é͝ ̸͠m͠y͡ ͏͡o̕wn͏͡ ́p̢ŕ̛o̢͠ble͢m̀͞s̴ ̢͢a͞ţ ̴͢t̶h̶ȩ ҉m̴͝o̴̧ḿ̛͘en͡t̕҉...
Back to top Go down
http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
looby
Observer
looby

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:05 pm

justinw00 wrote:
i dont evan know

Evan? Evan?

What about Evan? Is he hurt? Has he gone full blown insane? Did he pose naked on a porn site? Did he stab Vince?

Oh... "even". I see.

Slenderman is stalking you because your grammar and spelling suck.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:59 pm

A wild Hipster appeared!

Hipster used "Type Bullshit!"

*It's not very affective*

Popo used "assimilate!"

*It's a one-hit KO*

The wild Hipster fainted.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
justinw00
Untainted
justinw00

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:16 pm

Look i know i may not have the best grammar in the world and im all new to this forum and slender man stuff but im just legitimately freaked out and wanted to know more ive never been so scared in my entire life as i was last night yall don't have to be dicks about my spelling.
Back to top Go down
Sachael
Watched
Sachael

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:41 pm

justinw00 wrote:
yall don't have to be dicks about my spelling.

yes we do. try harder. :|
Back to top Go down
quofomo
Watched
quofomo

Current Win Points : 177

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:47 pm

justinw00 wrote:
Look i know i may not have the best grammar in the world and im all new to this forum and slender man stuff but im just legitimately freaked out and wanted to know more ive never been so scared in my entire life as i was last night yall don't have to be dicks about my spelling.

I feel the need to say what you just posted out loud, but I literally don't think my lungs can handle that type of torture.

Have a nice day, & troll harder.
Back to top Go down
http://quofomo.tumblr.com
justinw00
Untainted
justinw00

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:22 pm

wtf you people, :/ whatever i swear to god that happened to me last night. i will evan force myself to use (somewhat) good grammar if someone could just give me some information or something idk i didn't come to this site to be bitched at for something as petty as "not using good grammar". whatever fuck it, and trust me i have better things to do then make something like this up, and then go to a website and post about it jesus christ xD.
Back to top Go down
quofomo
Watched
quofomo

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:36 pm

justinw00 wrote:
wtf you people, :/ whatever i swear to god that happened to me last night. i will evan force myself to use (somewhat) good grammar if someone could just give me some information or something idk i didn't come to this site to be bitched at for something as petty as "not using good grammar". whatever fuck it, and trust me i have better things to do then make something like this up, and then go to a website and post about it jesus christ xD.

tl;dr
Back to top Go down
bilo
Taken
bilo

Current Win Points : 311

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:38 pm

justinw00 wrote:
Wtf you people. :/ Whatever, I swear to god that happened to me last night. I will even force myself to use (somewhat) good grammar if someone could just give me some information or something. I don't know, I didn't come to this site to be bitched at for something as petty as, "not using good grammar". Whatever, fuck it. and Trust me, I have better things to do than make something like this up, and then go to a website and post about it. Jesus Christ xD.

Seͭeͪ̐̀̒̐ͯ͌ ̛ͬͪͪm̎e̍͌̈͗̑̔̚͢ ͧ̄̓̄́̚̕͡afte̡͋̉r̈ͧ ͑̐ͦͦ͌͢c̾̊lͮ̆ͧ͆͊aͤͮͪ̓ͧ͂͛s̆̑ͫ́̚͘s͆.͋̒͆́
Back to top Go down
http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
justinw00
Untainted
justinw00

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:42 pm

Okay, im officially done caring about this whole thing thanks virgins. <3
p.s. your editing sucked.
and you look like a pussy version of criss angel.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:51 pm

justinw00 wrote:

Nice cumback, maybe you should try reading the rules before you post. Slender Man is not real, He never has, nor will he ever be. You are not supposed to post in character which is exactly what you did. On top of the in character crap what you posted was utter shite. I already dealt with one person like you today, please don't make me do it again.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
quofomo
Watched
quofomo

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:52 pm

justinw00 wrote:

Dream Encounters - Page 3 Ramona_flowers

The ban-hammer is gonna get dropped tonight.
Back to top Go down
justinw00
Untainted
justinw00

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:02 am

Ughhh... :/ whatever. i was honestly scared and then i get this. It was just the irony of just learning about slender man the day before and then this happened. i just wanted to learn more about him. Personally i don't believe in the actual physical slender man. On the other hand i also believe that REAL evil does dwell in fear, and is that not what slender man symbolically is?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Encounters   Dream Encounters - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream Encounters
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next