Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)

Go down 
+16
SinisterProxy
Etreo
BananaBrains
nINTH##sIXTh##
The Pale Faceless One
Captivus
agentklaw
Lilylil
TheHiveMinded
Dr. Squirtle
Eagleyes
ShadowedStranger95
cirek
TheFriendlyStranger
slendermane
Mr. NoFace22
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

Current Win Points : 1

Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:04 pm

*Hung upside down in a tree* "Oh, come on!" *Whistles, owl comes* "Hey, Tyto, cut the rope, ok?" *Tyto cuts rope* "Go keep Freya safe." *Owl fly's away.* "I got some unfinished buisness" *Takes out dagger and starts walking*
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:48 pm

Freya stood silent at the sight of the other man and covered her grazed bleeding arm with her hand. When he gave her another doll she looked at it, comparing it with her own. The man left, and Freya was shocked to see the two dolls merge together into one. She hugged the doll close and then watched the Slenderman appear in front of her.
"Hello..."
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:17 pm

*Owl screeches at Slenderman*
Back to top Go down
The Pale Faceless One
Untainted
The Pale Faceless One

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:15 am

Name : Kenneth Aquino
Sex : Caucasian, Half- Filipino, Half- American
Equipment : He has a very old camera. He has canned food and drinks in his bag. He has a flashlight and incase of emergency, he uses oil, tinderbox and unfired lantern to create a source of light.
Weapons : A wooden "patpat" that is used in arnis. It is made of branches of a guava tree. He also have a handgun with 9mm steyr cartridges.
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:29 pm

Sorry Pale, I'm not accepting any more apps. since this rp has gone pretty deep already.

*sees the owl trying to scare off slendy* hmmm. *controls the village's hunter to shoot it, it would hit the owl's wing, trying not to kill but injure* *find Agent now* Well, hello there I suggest you dont go this way.
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:30 pm

*Angers, Punches him*
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:05 pm

Now what was that for? You know there is punishment for that, but I'm feeling good natured, I'll let you go with this... * Disappers, and appears behind him, Knocking him out again* *ties him to a tree with metal cable* There we go...
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:37 pm

*Wakes up* "... DAMMIT" *Thinking* "Ok, uh, what to do..." *Looks up at tree* "I'm tied to a branch with a METAL CABLE?!?..." *Sighs and rests, starts dreaming of a voice* "Trust no one... They can all be corrupt"
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:59 am

*appears in front of agent now* I hope you've learned your lesson. *Cuts him down from the tree, feeling more in control of my actions* Even though I'm bad doesn't mean I'm good.
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:52 am

*Looks up at him, walks away*
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:56 am

(Is this rp uncontinued, or do you guys have no time)
Back to top Go down
nINTH##sIXTh##
Untainted
nINTH##sIXTh##

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:12 pm

~Quips a shortened nomaical corsaire weapon, mounts her steed and directs its screwed sights towards a freed prisoner escaping from a retention built at the edge of where the others had been crossing paths.~
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:04 pm

*Goes to look for owl* "Where is he?" *Sees slender man* "Oh god..."

(Ok, where is everybody? I'm so bored. Were they banned?)

Last edited by BananaBrains on Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : do not double-post.)
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:29 pm

agentklaw wrote:
*Goes to look for owl* "Where is he?" *Sees slender man* "Oh god..."

(Ok, where is everybody? I'm so bored. Were they banned?)

(IDK, I have school so i can't be on sometimes. Idk about the others. Lets just keep going)

(I Have decided to make a new Rp, this one is pretty much dead. WIll be seeing you there!)
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D Forum Post 2   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:41 pm

After long last, I've made another rp. Since the first one slowly declined with activity I decided to close it, but never made another UNTIL NOW!

Ok, Different enviroment onward to an urban place! Thiz the year 2035 and Chernoble's radiation has declined rapidly. The U.S. government has sent a colony with supplies to rebuild the city. The colony exists of 5-8 people with some incline of births. They see what nature has done to what was before a city. The building are old and are deterating, roads are covered by grass, car rusted and broken. For the first few weeks everything went well, until a team of explorers went inside the nuclear plant. The team never returned, some Children went missing, people are acting strange and a newcomer ( me ) "appears from thin air". Now everyone is thinking if the lost team has awoken an ancient evil!

What I'm looking for audition: Name:
Background:

Rules: No Free Killing Ex:( "kills everyone around me")
No god mode
You can summon slendy, but he can only do stuff to you

Last edited by Mr. NoFace22 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction)
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:16 pm

MOD EDIT: Topics merged

Okay, don't make gratuitous threads. If you want to start the same RP over then you're recycling this thread. You can open it up and see who signs up this time, but excessive threads are considered spammy.
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:35 pm

Name: Scott Moore
Equipment: Lead Pipe, Binoculars, Digital Camera.
Speciality: Able to move silently across all terrain.
Background: Orphaned by Slendy at 7 years old, trained for revenge ever since he was old enough to understand what happened. Determined to kill Slendy.
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:02 pm

Etreo wrote:
Name: Scott Moore
Equipment: Lead Pipe, Binoculars, Digital Camera.
Speciality: Able to move silently across all terrain.
Background: Orphaned by Slendy at 7 years old, trained for revenge ever since he was old enough to understand what happened. Determined to kill Slendy.

Okay you're in. Since I'll be in this too I'll give my disc

Name: Unknown
Equipment: Slender man Doll, A blade
Speciality: Teleport anywhere under the will of Slender man
Background: Was turned into a proxy at the age of 14 and remains a proxy as he thinks Slendy as a parent. Want to harm anyone who want to harm his "Father"
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:09 pm

Ooh...
Sh*ts going down...
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:51 pm

We can start if you like
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:35 pm

You go first.
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:48 pm

*as the colony (Etreo and others) are working proudly on rebuilding the lost urban wasteland, something would light up in the distance on a forested mountain over watching the city, as I would emerged out of air to the real world*
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:33 pm

Name: Jarin Klaw
Equipment: Barn owl named Tyto, Small dagger, Lighter, (Pyromaniac)
Speciality:Burning things, Running (Parkour), Swimming
Background:A small boy who lived near the new town, Parents part of lost team, searching for them. Found injured baby barn owl and named it Tyto, Tyto now follows him around.
Back to top Go down
SinisterProxy
Untainted
SinisterProxy

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:55 pm

Name: Mortimer "Whitey" White
Equipment: Round Rimless bi-focal Glasses, Hip-flask (with Gin), small utility blade.
Specialty: Hiding, Being generally sneaky
Background: Mortimer is a very unnoticeable person to the point of social invisibility which is unusual because Mortimer always tried to set himself apart with his signature all white clothes and white dinner jacket that he modified to have a hood. Whenever he was in classes or something he always had to speak up or touch someone for them to notice him. Because of this he developed a chronic loneliness...Except in the woods. In the woods where Mortimer liked to walk, he always felt like he was being watched. It was a nice change of pace. Now he was in an expeditionary team into the ruins of Pripyat and Chernobyl...here Mortimer will realize that the woods are not the only place that he can feel watched...
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:24 pm

Scott checks Geiger counter;

"Radiation levels are low enough guys."

Removes rubber suit, and sits against a tree to return to his scribbling, doodling whatever popped into his head, mostly a man without a face. Scott tries to forget about it, as it always makes him angry, so he closes the book ad continues to cut the wood Jarin had collected earlier in the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next