Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)

Go down 
+16
SinisterProxy
Etreo
BananaBrains
nINTH##sIXTh##
The Pale Faceless One
Captivus
agentklaw
Lilylil
TheHiveMinded
Dr. Squirtle
Eagleyes
ShadowedStranger95
cirek
TheFriendlyStranger
slendermane
Mr. NoFace22
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SinisterProxy
Untainted
SinisterProxy

Current Win Points : 0

Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:41 pm

Mortimer looks over to Scott, then checks his own Geiger counter.

"Shall we set up camp in that building over there then?" He says, pointing to a deserted, but generally sturdy looking apartment complex.

"Its getting dark out so we should-" Mortimer says before trailing to a mumbling stop. He just saw a figure in one of the windows of the building he just pointed out. He felt like he was being watched.

Static sounds were coming from his Geiger counter

A bright light exploded in the treeline near to the town, momentarily snatching his concentration from the figure. When he looked back, the figure was gone.
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:48 pm

Cursing blindly, Scott staggered to his feet, shielding his eyes. He fell to his knees, and began to mumble quietly; "Face is blank and arms outstretched". He repeated, and repeated, and couldn't stop, no matter how hard he tried. He could feel his eyes welling up as his throat began to hurt, with no sign of letting up. He looked to Mortimer, the first time he had ever paid a great deal of attention to him, and desperately hoped he would do something.
Back to top Go down
SinisterProxy
Untainted
SinisterProxy

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 6:46 pm

He looked at Scott, and surprisingly he was looking back. But that was all he saw before the full force of the light hit him. His eyes started to water and he instinctively turned his back to the extreme light.

What could he do?

Mortimer, while shielding his eyes from the light, grabbed Scott from his position on his knees and began half dragging, half carrying him to the building. All he could hear was static.

*Inside the building. everything is quiet and the light has subsided*

Mortimer rubbed his eyes again and finally decided to reach for his glasses in some hope that they would help his eyes. He didn't know where the others had gone, everyone seemed to have scattered when that...whatever it was went off. He just grabbed the nearest guy and went for shelter. But the light did leave its toll on him. Mortimer had a pounding headache and earlier his nose started bleeding. What the hell was that?

Scott seemed to be coming around so, after several swigs for himself he offered his Hip-flask to Scott.
"Want some? Might help if you have a headache. I know I do"
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 8:38 pm

* Looks around and sees a city a few km north of him so he decideds to go there*

*Few minutes later, arrives at the city and looks around still thinking of tha thing*
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:39 am

Scott takes the bottle and drains it, apologising to whoever had given it to him. It was no one he met, or remembered meeting, but he felt a strange connection to him. Just as he was going to speak he caught sight of another person, someone he definitely hasn't seen before, walking toward them.
Back to top Go down
SinisterProxy
Untainted
SinisterProxy

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:33 pm

Scott took the Hip-flask from Mortimer and drained it of the alcoholic
contents. Mortimer smiled, that was going to hit him in a little while.
Scott apologized for draining the bottle but Mortimer didn't mind.

He
would refill it soon enough, I'm sure there was some alcohol around here
somewhere. But Scott wasn't looking at me anymore. There was someone
approaching us. He looked strange, and as he got closer Mortimer swore he could hear static noises.

Mortimer decided to do what he always did in these situations. He looked around and he found a doorway. he didn't care where it led but the static noise was getting closer and closer. Mortimer bolted through the doorway and was greeted with a long hall. that wasn't good. nowhere to hide...unless. Mortimer looked up and found exactly what he was looking for. A vent. He took the grate off, climbed in and put the grate back. Then he shuffled back a bit and waited for the static noises to subside. He may look foolish if the person approaching was no more than one of the scattered settlers, but that was a chance he was willing to take.

Mortimer reached inside his jacket for his flask and unstopped it...but it was empty. Scott had drained it. That wasn't good. Scott was smart so he had either run away or met the person but either way Mortimer didn't think going back would make a difference to him. He could operate without me.

"So what was the next priority on my list down from self preservation?" Mortimer thought...And just like that, Mortimer had squirmed around in the vent and started shuffling along in his quest for Gin.
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:05 pm

Scott watched the man struggle into the vent and squirm into it. As he began to wiggle his way further through, he wondered if he should say anything, but decided against it. Or rather, the gin decided against it. Scott had learnt years ago that he was, as his friends would say, a "poncey fucking lightweight". Yeah, that gin hit him a hell of a lot harder than it should. He turned to the man that he had seen in the forest. "Jarin, you scared him shitless!" He half laughed, half slurred drinkenly, before losing concioussness on a convenient haybale.
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:27 pm

*looks around for anybody in the city, but doesn't see any sign of life*
Where the hell am I? *starts to walk confudeled through out the city
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:37 pm

Dragging himself up, head still pounding viciously from the gin he had downe earlier. He began to walk slowly, following the figure he had just seen heading toward the city border. Seeing the sun was almost set, he slipped into the shadows Formed by the building and began to move silently after the mysterious figure, holding the 2ft pipe he ha found limply in his right hand, supporting himself against the wall with his left.

Last edited by Etreo on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:18 pm

*has a feeling someone is watching me and turns around* Hello is anyone there? *as I turn back around, there he stood tall as always, wanting me to come home. I would start to run away not wanting to go back*
Back to top Go down
SinisterProxy
Untainted
SinisterProxy

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:13 am

I found out a long time ago that gin was an awesome fuel. It was his driving force and sweet reward for things he does himself. It was a great tool it times like these. He wished he had some to wet his throat now, in this godforsaken vent. As if in answer to my thoughts.

the vent just then gave way to Mortimer's weight. Mortimer fell with a crash of metal and an explosion of dust. He didn't care. He was in an apartment building so that meant apartments. And he was in Russia so that meant vodka. Vodka was almost as good as Gin.

He just headed to the old refrigerator. Old refrigerators like this one were lined with lead so no amount of radiation should have contaminated the contents. Mortimer opened the refrigerator to find a couple of black husks that he guessed were once food and, like he hoped, a bottle of vodka. He was so excited that he didn't see the tall, suited man in the doorway or the blood dripping from his nose.

Once he had taken a swig from the bottle and refilled his Hip-flask the man was gone. "Right!" Mortimer shouted at nothing and no one "Now what?".
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:05 pm

*runs up to an apartment building as i heard a loud crash coming from inside there a moment before. goes inside now*
Back to top Go down
SinisterProxy
Untainted
SinisterProxy

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:57 am

Mortimer goes to the window of the apartment he was in and looked down. He saw a figure but it was hard to see through the dust of the window. It didn't really matter, For some reason Mortimer didn't care about the others anymore. "Shit" Mortimer cussed as he realized his nose was bleeding again. Ah well, his suit wasn't gonna get dirty anytime soon and a little blood wouldn't change that. Mortimer Looked for a way out. He found a door that lead to a hallway similar to the one he used to escape the unknown man. He found it strange but he was drawn to the vent again. For some reason he liked these. Easy to pass through places unnoticed. He took the grate off of the wall and repeated his act from downstairs, squirming ungracefully into the vent. As he was putting the vent back he noticed something scratched into the side of the vent.

...Mrtimer...
...C
me tme...
...I'm in the trees...

The O's had strange x's scratched into them. but that didn't matter. Mortimer had a new destination now. The trees were calling him. And so he shuffled along in the vent towards any inclination of an exit to the building...and perhaps alcohol...
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:27 pm

As the tall man slunk toward whoever he had been following, Scott lowered himself limply down to the floor. He rested against the building, head still pounding viciously. He felt no emotion as he watched the shadowy figure take off into the alleyway, just a faint resignation to whatever fate may befall him in these streets. He had no idea how he had got here, where the rest of the patrol was, or really anything else. He knew he was going to die. And he was fine with it.

He rested for about an hour, before getting up and staggering in the direction of the two men. He wondered if the tall one had killed the other yet.
Back to top Go down
SinisterProxy
Untainted
SinisterProxy

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 3:36 pm

Mortimer saw a light at the end of the vent he was shuffling through. He smelled fresh air, which was much nicer than he ever thought air could have been after a couple of hours in this godforsaken vent. He reached the grate and observed the outside.

Mortimer saw Scott stumbling through the streets without any apparent direction. He looked like he was in pain. Mortimer wanted to help him, but a powerful voice was telling him to go to the forest where the explosive light appeared, so instead of helping Scott he looked for the forest.

He saw it was a little less than a mile away from his current position so it shouldn't take long to get there....Dammit, Scott looked like he was going to die just wandering around a radioactive city without my help, Mortimer thought to himself. Mortimer shut up the voice inside his head and decided to help out Scott. He broke open the vent and jumped out.
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:21 pm

He heard the footsteps behind him much earlier than he let on.

Straining along in utter agony, it was taking a lot of effort just to be upright. His vision was swimming constantly but his mind was still focused on staying alive, at least until he had satisfied his curiosity as to the identity of whatever was (probably) in the process of killing whomever had found it. Taking a sharp left, he quickly slipped into the shadows. He waited for a few seconds, until he deemed the footsteps loud enough, and swung his pipe with as much force as he could summon.

His unfortunate victim might have died if Scott hadn't been quite so hungover. He recognized him as the man who had given him the gin. Scott felt a strange mixture of guilt and redemption. He was just thinking of what to do with the now unconscious figure at his feet when an unnaturally long shadow began to reach up the path he was standing on.

Dragging the limp figure into the shadows, he waited to see what would pass them by. He hoped it wouldn't be the tall man.
Back to top Go down
SinisterProxy
Untainted
SinisterProxy

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:34 am

Mortimer woke with a Groan. The pain in his head was gargantuan. it was...god damn...Mortimer lifted his hand to his head and felt a massive lump and when he drew it away it came back slick red. Then a hand clapped over his mouth.

It was Scott. He said nothing but even through his hungover eyes i could see that he was afraid. He pointed to a shadow that was steadily getting closer to our position in the shadows. an instinct kicked in and Mortimer instantly looked for a way out. We were in an alley way that seemed to be a dead end. but there are always places conventional people miss. Mortimer saw a sewer grate in the ground about three feet away from them and he pointed it out to Scott. He seemed to understand what i meant but i kept a hand on him to keep him steady.

We opened the grate and i let Scott go first. While he was shuffling into the hole in the ground i looked for the shadow...it was almost touching my feet now but that wasn't what scared me. i could see a small measure of what was making it. An impossibly long arm was reaching around the corner.

I kicked Scott down the hole and jumped in, trying desperately to close the grate behind me. The last thing before the darkness of the sewer took me was a face...or rather...a nothing...a blank face. It was pale white with no eyes, ears mouth or nose...and it was staring at me...then the grate closed.
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:14 pm

*Walks into the new settlement* "Hello?..." *Waits a few minutes, sees apartment* "Maybe someone is in there" *Starts walking to apartment*

(I'm from the last RP, so tell me if it's ok to jump in like this. I already put up my character on pg 8 or 9.)
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:16 pm

*finds a secure room in the apartment and starts to make to my "base" as of now. Starts writing stuff on the wall which seems like a formula, but couldn't remember what for* There now he cant get me so easily

( yea your fine claw, i still remember you welcome back)

Last edited by Mr. NoFace22 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : multi post)
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:14 pm

*Sees nuclear plant.* "Wait, my dad was part of that team... Maybe he's there!" *Runs to nuclear plant, door covered with wood and bolted shut* "What??? Is my dad stuck in there?" *Looks at ground beside door, sees a little red cube* "Is that...? No... My father is really dead then..." *Picks up cube* "My dad showed this to me when I was younger... He said it was to be passed down to me... I don't even know what it is..." *Puts cube in pocket* "I guess I'll find out later" *Continues to walk to apartment*
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:45 pm

*goes outside and start to head to the forest* There's probably some animals there. *without paying attention, I would bump into Klaw*
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:05 pm

*Owl screeches* "What the? Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:52 pm

*stands up* I don't really know but who are you? * looks behind the man, seeing a tall being* do you see him behind you?
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 6:24 pm

Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 6 Himmmm new to site would like to join rp.

Name: Jack (Last name unknown) --age: 16 --Gender:Male --Race:Caucasian --Equipment:Kodak camera, Digital recorder,tent,2 MRE's, Canned goods 29, phone blue and red, can opener, and another camera. --Weapon: Military grade machete and pocket knife.
Back to top Go down
joedarby
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:24 pm

Name: Joe
Sex: white arab (born in the US, Heritage in Egypt)
Equipment: Backpack with supplies: flash light, lighter, matches etc; book on lore, food, lighter fluid, etc.
Weapon: shotgun with plenty of ammo with an attached m203
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next