Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)

Go down 
+16
SinisterProxy
Etreo
BananaBrains
nINTH##sIXTh##
The Pale Faceless One
Captivus
agentklaw
Lilylil
TheHiveMinded
Dr. Squirtle
Eagleyes
ShadowedStranger95
cirek
TheFriendlyStranger
slendermane
Mr. NoFace22
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

Current Win Points : -1

Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:39 pm

Nice to meet you Freya, How are you * acting normal*. Why do you wear a mask?
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:42 pm

*Still staring at Freya, starts walking towards her*
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:44 pm

* looks to klaw and sees he dagger* Whoa, calm down buddy. It's safe here plus we don't want someone dead
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:51 pm

*Looks at James* "That doll... It's him...Do you know what it's like to be touched by the man? All you can hear are the screams of the people it has killed... It grabbed me... my Dad died saving me... when it gets close, you can still hear the screams..."
Back to top Go down
TheFriendlyStranger
Untainted
TheFriendlyStranger

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:59 pm

*Pulls the pistol out* Everyone calm down now!!! Let me explain everything. Der Grossman was a legend in the black forest region of germany.... at least thats all it was until the 40's. At the end of the second world war the nazis began looking for more creative methods of fighting the war. from UFO like aircraft to their super soldiers. Der Grossman is one of those soldiers, but sadly there are others. All of them have been seen and just adapted into modern culture and lore. So before the russians came knockiing at their door the nazis released the super soldiers. My grandfather works on these black projects. *knees buckle and he falls on the sofa* These "THINGS" have no weakness they dont sleep and they dont eat. *Starts shaking again* I have serious doubts Freya has anything to do with any of those creatures of pure evil. *Steps in between James and Freya* So we need to stop trying to rip each other's throats out and find a way to escape them. Lets get everyone fixed up and calmed down if you all wish to survive. *Puts pistol in inside pocket*
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:12 pm

"Hmph... fine..." *Puts dagger away* "So what do we do?"
Back to top Go down
TheFriendlyStranger
Untainted
TheFriendlyStranger

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:19 pm

I-I.... Dont know... I dont know if they have a weakness *Sees Der Grossman through one of the side windows* Everyone......Dont. Move. He has no real sense of vision. He sense the smallest movement *Slows breathing*
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:21 pm

*Looks at tall man* "Crap..." *Looks at Freya, whispers to her* "Did you do this?!*
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:42 pm

*acts differently now* Oh him, don't worry he saw you already. He just isn't ready for the kill yet, welp I'll be going wouldn't want to keep him waiting, no? * walks out of the room and slendy would dissapper along with me*
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:48 pm

"Does it seem like he's changed to you guys?"
Back to top Go down
TheFriendlyStranger
Untainted
TheFriendlyStranger

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:55 pm

Why do i even try anymore *covers face with hands* What can we do anymore if these things can survive for over 70 years how can we do anything. Do any of you have anything we can try anything at all. *Looks very forlorn*
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:34 pm

"Uh... What about Freya? She might know something. Hey, Freya, where did you get that doll?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:28 am

Freya looked down at her doll, then back at the men.
"A man gave it to me..." she whispered reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:41 am

* walks back into the room, acting normal* man my head aches, do you have some water Jonas?
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:04 pm

*Thinking* "A man gave it to you...was he tall and thin?"
Back to top Go down
TheFriendlyStranger
Untainted
TheFriendlyStranger

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:11 pm

*Gets a glass of water for James* Why does it seem like you two just want to blame her for this.......Really I think we should find out why their after us of all people. *Ponders for awhile* All I know is how their born and what they truly are. Maybe but I dont know.
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:27 pm

"I'm just curious."
Back to top Go down
TheFriendlyStranger
Untainted
TheFriendlyStranger

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:19 pm

Nevermind then now James what happened.
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:12 pm

Freya seemed shy around all of these men asking questions and kept shrinking further back towards the shadows, clutching her doll tightly. She didn't want to speak so much and hoped they wouldn't ask so many questions.
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Mostly I don't know what happend, but Jonas a man was asking for you. I told you were here, he's just outside. Freya why so nervous? * looks at my scars from falling out of the window*. Jonas, our enemy can't die * acts a little strange but turns normal again* He's always watching. *relaxes a bit*
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:08 pm

*Tapping at window, looks over, sees owl* "TYTO!" *Runs outside and gets owl, yelling in glee, comes back in* "Hey guys, he had a note attached to his leg." *Takes off and reads* "Do not fear it. It will know. The fog is death.The night is it's time. It shows no trail. Stay together" *Shivers* "That is really creepy."
Back to top Go down
TheFriendlyStranger
Untainted
TheFriendlyStranger

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:30 am

*Strict and serious* Well people our day of reckoning maybe near *Pulls out the pistol and reloads the 7 rounds* So are you willing to stop this here and now and kill what can't be killed. *Pulls back the hammer* James... It seems like they have some sort of control on you. Maybe we can use that against them, but if I feel you will harm or compromise our survival in anyway I will without a doubt shoot you myself. Now like i said there are more then just Der Grossman, the others may or may not be more dangerous and they have their own appearance most of which you likely have seen. *Storm clouds continue to roll in as the sunsets* Lets get situated in one of the rooms now, lets see if the note is true.
Back to top Go down
Captivus
Untainted

Current Win Points : -4

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:51 am

*Stalks just outside the light* *Peers in the window* *Sees Der Grossman* "Fuck how did he get here, fuck him that boy is mine. Who are those people around the boy?" "Hmm, I'll let him split them up, then the boy is mine." *Sulks back into the forest* "How did I ever let him get away from me" *Turns back and sees Der Grossman looking my way* *Ignores him* *Walks on*
Back to top Go down
http://www.something.com
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:30 am

Freya edged backwards at the sight of all the weapons, seeming very uncomfortable with how everyone was acting. She held one hand to her head while clutching her doll with the other, then feebly pushed past the men and bolted out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:10 pm

Jonas, shooting me will not make our problem better but worse since * acts more eviler* well, you know. It would anger him more if you do shoot me * smirks* and I know you don't want that. * walks over to Jonas, who's holding the gun* * the gun would start to rust and break* *whispers to Jonas* My bet's on Freya, but you know betraying him will make this worse. i suggest finding Freya, cause "it" wants her to join "it". *walks out of the room*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next