Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)

Go down 
+16
SinisterProxy
Etreo
BananaBrains
nINTH##sIXTh##
The Pale Faceless One
Captivus
agentklaw
Lilylil
TheHiveMinded
Dr. Squirtle
Eagleyes
ShadowedStranger95
cirek
TheFriendlyStranger
slendermane
Mr. NoFace22
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

Current Win Points : -1

Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:45 pm

*checks into room 204, as I enter the room the door behind me closes and The Slender man appers by the door* Shit... * as a gentle whisper comes out, back off until i hit the window ( on 2 story). "it" would walk towards me now, as I hear his "voice" get louder* *"it" would walk up to me, as a result I was falling through the air, seeming forever to touch the ground, I could see the shards of glass slowly falling when I look up I see "him starring down then vanishes.* * once he vanishes the slowness goes back to normal, hit the ground and is unconisuos*
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:42 pm

Seeing James return unconscious, Freya walked over and knelt beside him like a curious child. She tilted her head again and looked at the other man as if wanting his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:55 pm

*Wakes, startled I grab her a pin her then notices its her.* Oh it's you * looks up* do you have a safer place then here?
Back to top Go down
TheFriendlyStranger
Untainted
TheFriendlyStranger

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:41 pm

*Completely zones out and goes back to sketching the landscape in the sketch bookl*
Back to top Go down
Lilylil
Observer
Lilylil

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:18 pm

Hello there...I Don't mean to intrude but, Is it possible that i can join in? I don't want to post a character profile until I get the ok...
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:26 pm

Sorry I'm late. I just found this sight and wondered if I could join the RP

Name: Jarin Klaw
Carries: Dagger and Pet male owl (barn owl named Tyto)
Wears: All black
Looks:White skin with white hair
Story: Lost in the forest after running away from destroyed home, keeps seeing tall figure with black coat around the forest.
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:33 pm

agentklaw wrote:
Sorry I'm late. I just found this sight and wondered if I could join the RP

Name: Jarin Klaw
Carries: Dagger and Pet male owl (barn owl named Tyto)
Wears: All black
Looks:White skin with white hair
Story: Lost in the forest after running away from destroyed home, keeps seeing tall figure with black coat around the forest.

Last late submission, and welcome to the site AND lilylil youre accepted too

* Has multiple cuts on the arms and face because of the accident* Freya, that doll of yours does it represent as the man in a suit? And why are you wearing a mask I nearly killed you cause that.

Last edited by Mr. NoFace22 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilylil
Observer
Lilylil

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:38 pm

I guess I can post a bio then...so sorry for interrupting!

Name: Lucy Langton
Carries: A light brown miniature messenger bag
Looks: Olive Skin, Dark brown eyes, with long and wavy Raven colored Hair
Wears: An offwhite Shirt with an oversized pocket, A beige colored waist skirt and tan colored Flat shoes.
Equipment: A black Sketchbook, Pencil Case

Last edited by Lilylil on Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:39 pm

*Walking through forest and owl starts to get excited.* "What is it?" *Looks behind and sees tall man, Jarin throws a rock at tall man and runs*

*Looks back* "It's still following me!" *Continues to run and looks back once more, and then runs into the hotel wall and starts bleeding from the nose*

*Owl fly's away*

Last edited by BananaBrains on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : don't double-post.)
Back to top Go down
TheFriendlyStranger
Untainted
TheFriendlyStranger

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:04 pm

*finally comes to* Not this again not now. *walks back to the hotel* What in good god is going on here! *looks upset* You with the bleeding nose go get checked out at the clinic. James calm down she has nothing to do with Der Grossman. *rubs eyes trying to calm down* James take this man with the bleeding nose to the clinic you both need to get patched up. I'll tell you whats going on when you return. *Flops down on a sofa and starts going through the sketch book*
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:40 pm

*Mumbling* "Where... ow... Ty..." *Stares at forest*
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:54 pm

How do you know about Der Grossman? *looks at the guy with the bleeding nose* come on follow me. I'll guide him alone ok?
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:56 pm

"O..K"
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:19 pm

* walks with him now away from the others* Did you see Him too, the guy with the suit? That's who you were running from. Don't worry he's been following me too. * looks back into the forest, and sees him watching* we should better move faster.
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:22 pm

*Runs ahead as quick as he can*
Back to top Go down
TheFriendlyStranger
Untainted
TheFriendlyStranger

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:12 pm

*Sitting on the sofa mubbling to himself* Grossvater why did you let them do that the war was lost. *Takes the PPK out from the cut out from the cut out in the book* Its time the truth came out it must be told. *distressed*
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:08 am

Freya stood still, looking a little confused behind her mask. When asked why she wore it the girl put both hands to it defensively thinking they would make her take it off. She watched the chaos between the various men and then sat beside the one with the book, cradling her doll.
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:28 pm

*Trips, starts to hold head and yell in pain* " The voices... STOP! STOP!"
Back to top Go down
TheFriendlyStranger
Untainted
TheFriendlyStranger

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:28 pm

*looking very forlorn* They made the perfect soldiers back then. They dont eat, they dont sleep. *removes the mag and takes 7 out of the 8 rounds out, and stuffs the 7 others in his pocket* Thats all i'll ever need going up against these monsters. *looks Freya* I never did catch your name. *forces a slight smile* names Jonas..... Its just a waiting game for the others to return so i can tell them what they are seeing and why its here. *Puts the pistol in the book* Just a waiting game.
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:17 pm

*walks back to Jonas now* Hey, that guy ran off from me, I think he has seen him. Oh, it's Jonas right, * Has a little distortion to the voice* I know what you know * smirks evily and walks into the forest*
Back to top Go down
TheFriendlyStranger
Untainted
TheFriendlyStranger

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:30 pm

Was?!? *Mortified* No no no no. I need everyone in here now (If you havent joined in yet heres your chance) I have to tell the truth now. *Violently shaking*
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:59 pm

*Stumbling back to hotel* "The hospital is too far... I need to get back to the hotel for help" *Gets into the hotel, headache stops* "Ugh... Why didn't you follow m-...* Sees girl with mask and doll, grabs dagger hilt and slightly slides it out*
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:30 pm

* turns to Jonas* fine, lets go then. * goes inside and sees freya* *acting different* Nice doll you got there, I hope you know what your in for. * chuckles and then sits down* *Acting normal now*
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:34 pm

*Pulls dagger out fully, staring at Freya*
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:37 pm

Seeming confused, Freya only stared at them through her mask.
"My name is Freya..." her voice came quietly again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next