Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)

Go down 
+16
SinisterProxy
Etreo
BananaBrains
nINTH##sIXTh##
The Pale Faceless One
Captivus
agentklaw
Lilylil
TheHiveMinded
Dr. Squirtle
Eagleyes
ShadowedStranger95
cirek
TheFriendlyStranger
slendermane
Mr. NoFace22
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

Current Win Points : 1

Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:53 pm

*Pauses* "Um.... Yeah" *Pets owl* "Dimension... Do you know what dimension It's from?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:19 pm

*turns to him* Yes, He probably is indigenous to the 4th or 5th dimension. I should know, i've been there
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:54 pm

"What... been there... Are... are you sure you weren't, you know, high?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:52 pm

*turns and pulls up my shirt revealing my back. it would have text and simular symbols as the wall craved into my skin.* He brings them back for his enjoyment or to "cleanse" the world of evil. Hes here cause I escaped him
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:59 am

*Stops petting owl and looks at NoFace* "What?... He's here for you?... And what would happen if... oh, let's say, he found you. Would he leave?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:29 am

He would probably kill me for escaping me, but i dont know. He might tke me back, and not harm anyone. Unless he intrested of you..
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:30 pm

"Well... what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:03 pm

Again lets hold out until... *there would be a shadow outside by a pole.* well, this is different
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:12 pm

*Follows his gaze* "Different? Is he out there?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:25 am

well yes, but not fully. grab your owl and quickly go upstairs, there is a panic room in the wall
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:06 pm

*Grabs owl, runs upstairs* "Panic room... Panic room..." *Looks at wall* "Here it is." *Walks inside and closes door, looks at floor, symbol ( Øperator ) Painted there* ("Is this safe?")
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:06 pm

*watches him go out the door and turns around back to the window. In front of me would stand it motionless. Backs off then runs*
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:30 pm

("This doesn't feel safe... what should I do...?") *Owl starts nervously hooting and shaking* "It's ok" *Pets owl*
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:21 pm

*I would run into the room with the hidden panic room. A alarm would quietly set off in the panic room. In a matter of seconds I would be gone*
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:18 pm

Jack reaches his home. He looks behind him and see's someone off in the distance on a rooftop. He fears it might be the tall man and goes inside. His house is a mess. Everything is destroyed. A note was left on the fridge. He takes it down and reads it.
"YoU CAnnOT EsCApE mE jACk."
Jack feels his heart pounding. There are little circles with x's through them all over the paper. Just then Jack hears the front door open. Quickly he garbs his machete from behind the fridge and he positions himself next to the doorway in an ambush. He see's a pale hand grab the door and Jack smashes it then turns to kill whatever is there. He almost realizes too late that it is the man he met on the roofs, and purposely misses his swing.
"What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:25 pm

*Peeks out of the room* "Hello?..." *Walks out, looks down the stairs, sees Slender-man* "The hell?..." *Starts feeling fuzzy, turns away and runs out the window.*
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:52 pm

Name: James
Sex: Caucasian
Equipment:  Camcorder Nighttime mode, backpack, tinned food and water, cell phone.
Weapon 1911 Colt w/iron bullets
Back to top Go down
http://gmail.com/xfluffyplaysminecraftx@gmail.com
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:12 am

Sorry, James. I don't know if this role play is still going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8