Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

The 3-words-story

Go down 
+32
TheBoyNeko
MrCreepyPasta
James Oliver
Thatretrodude
`MissAcidBunny`
DestroyerOfWorlds
PointlessTest
Jane And Jeff
ShadowTurtleInc
The compiler
JustinDGBZ
Todesfurcht
thexlastxdalek
SSCreator
flamey9371
BlueMarble
timeobserver2013
DKaine
awkwardraptor
Chieftain1
Tiro1000
GeorgePenn
Anateus
Dr. Squirtle
spawn250
NearTheEnd
Wowcomix
sethlapod555
River Song
Etreo
TailsFoxy
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Anateus
Anxious
Anateus

Current Win Points : 70

The 3-words-story - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:49 am

Did you know that there are some weird and actually quite delicious underground shrimp that are as big a 15-pound carrot? I know this is accurate. I killed one. With a spoon. That battle was so invigorating that I decided that I should hunt them all day, everyday. Suddenly a green octopus turned up and started moonwalking until he broke his tentacle. "Ouch!" It was quite startling to hear, especially since I am used to octopi not screaming. So I took a pitchfork and stabbed my ears over and over. The blood was leaking out of my ears, but it was acid, burning my skin until Gabe Newell rode in on NOT Half-Life 3, but Portal Zero. Face palmed my face off with his foot under a palm tree. Then Gabe Newell ate the non believer octopus, citing the passage from TF2's screenplay, which forbids all octopi from being a gay dude
Back to top Go down
http://slenderhalloffame.webs.com/
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:02 pm

Did you know that there are some weird and actually quite delicious underground shrimp that are as big a 15-pound carrot? I know this is accurate. I killed one. With a spoon. That battle was so invigorating that I decided that I should hunt them all day, everyday. Suddenly a green octopus turned up and started moonwalking until he broke his tentacle. "Ouch!" It was quite startling to hear, especially since I am used to octopi not screaming. So I took a pitchfork and stabbed my ears over and over. The blood was leaking out of my ears, but it was acid, burning my skin until Gabe Newell rode in on NOT Half-Life 3, but Portal Zero. Face palmed my face off with his foot under a palm tree. Then Gabe Newell ate the non believer octopus, citing the passage from TF2's screenplay, which forbids all octopi from being a gay dude that moonwalks around
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:43 am

Did you know that there are some weird and actually quite delicious
underground shrimp that are as big a 15-pound carrot? I know this is
accurate. I killed one. With a spoon. That battle was so invigorating
that I decided that I should hunt them all day, everyday. Suddenly a
green octopus turned up and started moonwalking until he broke his
tentacle. "Ouch!" It was quite startling to hear, especially since I am
used to octopi not screaming. So I took a pitchfork and stabbed my ears
over and over. The blood was leaking out of my ears, but it was acid,
burning my skin until Gabe Newell rode in on NOT Half-Life 3, but Portal
Zero. Face palmed my face off with his foot under a palm tree. Then
Gabe Newell ate the non believer octopus, citing the passage from TF2's
screenplay, which forbids all octopi from being a gay dude that
moonwalks around in a bathsuit
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
GeorgePenn
Taken
GeorgePenn

Current Win Points : 52

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:12 pm

Did you know that there are some weird and actually quite delicious underground shrimp that are as big a 15-pound carrot? I know this is accurate. I killed one. With a spoon. That battle was so invigorating that I decided that I should hunt them all day, everyday. Suddenly a green octopus turned up and started moonwalking until he broke his tentacle. "Ouch!" It was quite startling to hear, especially since I am used to octopi not screaming. So I took a pitchfork and stabbed my ears over and over. The blood was leaking out of my ears, but it was acid, burning my skin until Gabe Newell rode in on NOT Half-Life 3, but PortalZero. Face palmed my face off with his foot under a palm tree. Then Gabe Newell ate the non believer octopus, citing the passage from TF2's screenplay, which forbids all octopi from being a gay dude that moonwalks around in a bathsuit.

I found this
Back to top Go down
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

Current Win Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:36 pm

Did you know that there are some weird and actually quite delicious underground shrimp that are as big a 15-pound carrot? I know this is accurate. I killed one. With a spoon. That battle was so invigorating that I decided that I should hunt them all day, everyday. Suddenly a green octopus turned up and started moonwalking until he broke his tentacle. "Ouch!" It was quite startling to hear, especially since I am used to octopi not screaming. So I took a pitchfork and stabbed my ears over and over. The blood was leaking out of my ears, but it was acid, burning my skin until Gabe Newell rode in on NOT Half-Life 3, but PortalZero. Face palmed my face off with his foot under a palm tree. Then Gabe Newell ate the non believer octopus, citing the passage from TF2's screenplay, which forbids all octopi from being a gay dude that moonwalks around in a bathsuit.

I found this sock which is
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLnGZjFH39HUbq_5uecBV-g
GeorgePenn
Taken
GeorgePenn

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:05 pm

I found this sock which is soaked in Gabe's
Back to top Go down
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

Current Win Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:52 pm

I found this sock which is soaked in Gabe's toilet in the
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLnGZjFH39HUbq_5uecBV-g
Anateus
Anxious
Anateus

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:24 am

I found this sock which is soaked in Gabe's toilet in the haunted house over
Back to top Go down
GeorgePenn
Taken
GeorgePenn

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:11 pm

I found this sock which is soaked in Gabe's toilet in the haunted house over on Princess Street.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:04 am

Did you know that there are some
weird and actually quite delicious underground shrimp that are as big a
15-pound carrot? I know this is accurate. I killed one. With a spoon.
That battle was so invigorating that I decided that I should hunt them
all day, everyday. Suddenly a green octopus turned up and started
moonwalking until he broke his tentacle. "Ouch!" It was quite startling
to hear, especially since I am used to octopi not screaming. So I took a
pitchfork and stabbed my ears over and over. The blood was leaking out
of my ears, but it was acid, burning my skin until Gabe Newell rode in
on NOT Half-Life 3, but PortalZero. Face palmed my face off with his
foot under a palm tree. Then Gabe Newell ate the non believer octopus,
citing the passage from TF2's screenplay, which forbids all octopi from
being a gay dude that moonwalks around in a bathsuit.

I found this sock which is soaked in Gabe's toilet in the haunted house over on Princess Street.
It saved my
Back to top Go down
Anateus
Anxious
Anateus

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:58 am

Did you know that there are some
weird and actually quite delicious underground shrimp that are as big a
15-pound carrot? I know this is accurate. I killed one. With a spoon.
That battle was so invigorating that I decided that I should hunt them
all day, everyday. Suddenly a green octopus turned up and started
moonwalking until he broke his tentacle. "Ouch!" It was quite startling
to hear, especially since I am used to octopi not screaming. So I took a
pitchfork and stabbed my ears over and over. The blood was leaking out
of my ears, but it was acid, burning my skin until Gabe Newell rode in
on NOT Half-Life 3, but PortalZero. Face palmed my face off with his
foot under a palm tree. Then Gabe Newell ate the non believer octopus,
citing the passage from TF2's screenplay, which forbids all octopi from
being a gay dude that moonwalks around in a bathsuit.

It saved my sorry little white
Back to top Go down
GeorgePenn
Taken
GeorgePenn

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:30 am

Did you know that there are some weird and actually quite delicious underground shrimp that are as big a 15-pound carrot? I know this is accurate. I killed one. With a spoon. That battle was so invigorating that I decided that I should hunt them all day, everyday. Suddenly a green octopus turned up and started moonwalking until he broke his tentacle. "Ouch!" It was quite startling to hear, especially since I am used to octopi not screaming. So I took a pitchfork and stabbed my ears over and over. The blood was leaking out of my ears, but it was acid, burning my skin until Gabe Newell rode in on NOT Half-Life 3, but Portal Zero. Face palmed my face off with his foot under a palm tree. Then Gabe Newell ate the non believer octopus, citing the passage from TF2's screenplay, which forbids all octopi from being a gay dude that moonwalks around in a bathsuit.

I found this sock which is soaked in Gabe's toilet in the haunted house over on Princess Street. It saved my sorry little white Large Hadron Collider
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:02 am

moonwalks around in a bathsuit.

I found this sock which is soaked
in Gabe's toilet in the haunted house over on Princess Street. It saved
my sorry little white Large Hadron Collider from getting destroyed
Back to top Go down
spawn250
Anxious

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:06 am

my sorry little white Large Hadron Collider from getting destroyed by a tiny
Back to top Go down
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

Current Win Points : 478

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:48 am

my sorry little white Large Hadron Collider from getting destroyed by a tiny, tiny little man
Back to top Go down
DKaine
Anxious
DKaine

Current Win Points : 16

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 5:50 pm

I found this sock which is soaked in Gabe's toilet in the haunted house over on Princess Street. It saved my sorry little white Large Hadron Collider from getting destroyed by a tiny, tiny little man in rain boots
Back to top Go down
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:20 pm

I found this sock which is soaked in Gabe's toilet in the haunted house over on Princess Street. It saved my sorry little white Large Hadron Collider from getting destroyed by a tiny, tiny little man in rain boots, throwing around fishsticks
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:42 am

I
found this sock which is soaked in Gabe's toilet in the haunted house
over on Princess Street. It saved my sorry little white Large Hadron
Collider from getting destroyed by a tiny, tiny little man in rain
boots, throwing around fishsticks like a Ninja-Boss.
Back to top Go down
spawn250
Anxious

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:25 am

I
boots, throwing around fishsticks like a Ninja-Boss. Fishsticks are made
Back to top Go down
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:13 pm

I
boots, throwing around fishsticks like a Ninja-Boss. Fishsticks are made not from fish
Back to top Go down
timeobserver2013
Taken
timeobserver2013

Current Win Points : 113

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:50 pm

I
boots, throwing around fishsticks like a Ninja-Boss. Fishsticks are made not from fish caught in the
Back to top Go down
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:18 pm

I
boots, throwing around fishsticks like a Ninja-Boss. Fishsticks are made not from fish caught in the Fishstick fish pond

Last edited by awkwardactor on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Whoops! I forgot to copy the rest of the story)
Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:55 pm

with a bucket
Back to top Go down
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:15 pm

I
boots, throwing around fishsticks like a Ninja-Boss. Fishsticks are made not from fish caught in the Fishstick fish pond with a bucket, but with a
Back to top Go down
Anateus
Anxious
Anateus

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:16 pm

I
boots, throwing around fishsticks like a Ninja-Boss. Fishsticks are made not from fish caught in the Fishstick fish pond with a bucket, but with a very tiny piece
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 3-words-story
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next